剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Awesome speech.
说得真不错
Well...
那个...
They needed to hear that.
他们需要这样的声音
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Harry, it's nice to see you.
哈利 很高兴见到你
Would you like some coffee or tea?
要喝咖啡还是茶
No, thanks, Elliott. Um, I'm fine.
不用了 艾略特 谢谢
So, what have you found out about my deal with Jonathan?
那么我和乔纳森的合同问题有办法解决吗
Is getting out an option?
我可以全身而退吗
Because I'm officially worried.
因为我真的很担心
I've gone over the paperwork,
我已经看了全部资料
and if Jonathan stops paying you,
如果乔纳森不给你发钱
we can sue for breach of contract and get you out.
我们可以告他不履行合同然后全身而退
But it might be a fight to get your 20% stake
但是要保住你20%的股份可能有点难
before the IRS got it.
可能会全归国税局了
I'm not interested in suing anybody.
我不想告人
I mean, I don't have the money
我没有这么多钱
for that kind of prolonged legal fight.
来打这么久的官司
What else is there?
有什么其他选择吗
I suggest you wait them out.
我建议你等他们审查结束
If Jonathan's clean, we go back to normal.
如果乔纳森没问题 我们就回归正常
If not, the law's on our side,
如果有问题 法律会帮我们
and we'll deal with that then.
到时候再着手解决
That could take months and months to play out, right?
但这要花很久的时间对吧
I mean I don't have that kind of time.
我没有那么多时间了
This is my life we're talking about.
这可是我的人生啊
I don't know what you want me to say, Harry.
我不知道你想让我怎么说 哈利
You're in a bad spot.
现在你形势不利
Okay.
好吧
All right, look.
好 听着
At one point, the Food Network had interest
之前食品网想做我节目的
in a second season of my show, right?
第二季 对吧
They wanted to do
他们想跟我合作
a making-of-a-restaurant type deal,
做类似"打造一个餐厅"的节目
but this Jonathan project pushed that aside.
但是因为乔纳森就搁置了这件事
Okay. So here's what I want you to do.
是的 我要你这么做
Call whoever you made the last deal with over there
联♥系♥最后跟你达成协议的那个人
and see if we could work something out.
看还有没有合作的可能
Need to know there's something in the pipeline
我得在进行下一步之前知道
before I make any moves.
前面还有什么机会
Harry, this seems like a long shot.
哈利 可能性应该不大
And how are you gonna deal with the Jonathan issue?
而且你要怎么处理和乔纳森的问题
There's no issue, all right?
我们没有问题 好吗
I'm not saying make a deal.
我不是说跟他们达成协议
Just find out, all right?
就是去打听一下 好吗
My whole future's on hold here, and I need a backup plan.
我整个未来都困在这里了 我得有后备计划
Let me see what I can find out.
那我就去问问吧
I told Lucy that maybe I'd take her and Noel to the movies,
我告诉露西也许我可以带她和诺埃尔去看电影
but I'll sit in between them.
但我会坐在他们中间
Okay.
好的
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
About what?
谈什么
About your attitude.
你的态度
Excuse me?
什么
Oh, this isn't about that transgender thing?
不会是因为变性人那件事吧
Yes, and about Marc, too.
是的 还有马克
When you say things like you said yesterday,
如果你像昨天那样说话
people are gonna think that you're not a tolerant person.
人们会认为你是个没有包容心的人
What did I say that was so bad?
我有说得那么难听吗
You stopped working with him,
你没有跟他一起工作
so obviously you feel the same way about those people.
所以很明显你对他们也有同样的看法啊
No, I don't.
不 我没有
Would you please - not talk that way around Lucy?
你能不能别这么教露西
We try not to think that way around here.
在这里我们都不这么看待别人
You know, that's your whole problem.
这就是你的根本问题
You either think too much or not at all.
你要么想太多 要么就什么都不想
That's not how I raised you.
我不是这么教你的
I thought you raised me to be tolerant of others.
我觉得是你教我要对别人宽容
I raised you to be a proud black Christian woman.
我教你信仰基♥督♥ 做个骄傲的黑人女性
Not running around with people
而不是教你和那些与你三观不同的人
who have none of the values you grew up with.
厮混在一起
Living with a Peter Pan white boy like Marc
不是教你和马克这样不成熟的白人男子同居
who can barely provide.
他什么都给不了你
I thought this wasn't about Marc.
我认为这和马克无关
Of course it's about Marc, and it's about you.
当然和马克有关 和你也有关
All sorts of men
在你和露西的生活中来去
trouncing in and out of your life and Lucy's?
把你们生活搅得一团糟的各种男人
I mean, who made all of these choices, April?
是谁做出这一切选择的 艾普莉
You did.
是你
Exactly! They are my choices, not yours,
确实 他们是我选择的 不是你的
and you seem to have no patience for anyone
你似乎对所有不符合你是非观的人
who doesn't fit your idea of what's right.
都没有耐心
At least I know who I am and I can face it.
至少我了解自己 也能面对自己
And your life is never gonna start getting better
除非你能做到像我一样
until you can do the same.
否则你的生活永远不会好转
Look, Mom, I know you told Marc
听着 妈妈 我知道你跟马克说了
that you were gonna get him out of this house,
你要把他赶出这栋房♥子
and somehow you did it.
而且你也做到了
So be happy, okay?
所以开心点 行吗
You won.
你赢了
Harry.
哈利
Jonathan, hey.
乔纳森
This is a surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
I wanted to chat in person.
我想跟你当面谈谈
Is, um, Joss home?
乔斯在家吗
Uh, no, she's out.
不 她出门了
I know she wouldn't be thrilled if I was here.
我知道如果我在的话 她会不开心
Yeah, um...
对
Oh, hey, come in, please. Come in. Thank you.
请进 请进 谢谢
Me -- I don't know how you were raised,
我不知道你是怎么长大的
but I was raised to be a certain way,
但他们教我要长成某种样子
and I am starting to worry
我开始担心
that it's affecting everything in my life.
这会影响我生活中的一切
Everything? As in what exactly?
一切 比如说什么
My relationships, my -- my parenting.
我的人际关系 我的教育方式
Do I seem intolerant to you?
我看起来对你很不宽容吗
Do you seem what now? Intolerant.
你看起来怎么样 不宽容
Do I act like I'm better than you or anyone else?
我是否表现得像自己比谁都好
Because, clearly, that's how my mother is.
因为我妈很显然就是这样的
Well, you've been nothing but nice to me,
你对我特别好
but I can be extremely likeable.
但我特别讨人喜欢
Look, you can be a tough boss,
听着 你可能是个很严厉的老板
but I don't think that has anything to do with me being gay.
但我觉得那和我是同性恋没关系
It's probably more about me breaking stuff.
而是因为我打碎了东西吧
Yeah, you're right about that.
对 这点你说对了
Of course, it's possible deep down
当然 你的内心深处可能
you're a little intolerant.
会有点不宽容
But isn't everybody?
但难道不是人人如此吗
For example, I cannot watch old people eat.
比如 我无法忍♥受看着老年人吃东西
The way they
他们这样吃东西
It's so upsetting. It gives me nightmares.
太烦人了 我会做噩梦的
I just -- I can't stop thinking
我只是 我忍♥不住地想
about what I said to Michael.
我跟迈克尔说的话
Page 33? The trans guy?
33页上的那个 那个变性人
Thanks to my mom,
多亏了我妈
I'm starting to see that I may have hurt him,
我发现我可能伤害了他
and I just -- I don't know what to do about it.
我不知道该如何弥补
You can do whatever you want.
你可以做你想做的
Just 'cause your mom thinks she's too good for people
你妈觉得自己为人很好
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表