剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
I can't belive we've never been here before.
不敢相信我们之前竟然没来这里
Oh, well, you have to be invited to join, right?
受邀请才能加入 是吧
Yeah, but I can get you in if you want.
是的 不过你想来我可以帮你
No, I wasn't saying that.
不 我不是这个意思
Please. He loves it.
拜托 他就爱干这个
How's the new house?
新房♥子怎么样
Are you all settled in?
都安顿好了吗
Yeah, pretty much. The place is great.
差不多了 地方很好
Traffic is a bloody nightmare. Oh, okay.
虽然交通一塌糊涂 好了
You're up in the hills, right?
你们住在山上 是吗
Yes, there's one way in, there's one way out,
是的 进出只有一条路
but look, I'm not complaining.
但我就不抱怨
I'm complaining, but I'm a bit of a curmudgeon.
我要抱怨 我脾气有点不好
A bit? A bit? Okay.
就一点吗 好吧
So, Josslyn, when are you coming down to the site?
乔斯琳 你什么时候去酒店看看
I'm dying to see it.
我等不及想看了
When do you think the opening might be?
什么时候开业
At least six months, probably closer to a year.
至少要半年 有可能要一年
Are you guys doing anything now
你们现在有没有在哈利的
to capitalize on Harry's TV momentum?
电视节目上做文章
I'm just-- it seems like a wasted opportunity,
我就有话直说了
if you don't mind me saying.
浪费这个机会太可惜了
Spoken like a true publicist.
果然是做公♥关♥的
Well, one of the best. Okay.
我是业界最棒的 好吧
You know what, we don't have to talk shop tonight.
今晚就别提你的工作了
Let's just She makes a good point.
我们就... 她说的有道理
Eight months from now, they probably won't be
再过八个月 哈利的广♥告♥机会
running as many ads with Harry's face all over it.
可能就不会像现在这么多了
Thank you. That's exactly what I'm thinking.
谢谢 我就是这个意思
I think it would be really worthwhile
我觉得趁着他现在炙手可热
to build in some publicity opportunities while he's hot.
再加大宣传是很值得的
Yeah, but I was told it's better
没错 但我听说
to do a media blitz right before the opening.
在开业前加大媒体宣传更好
Right, that makes sense.
是的 有道理
Yeah, that's one way to go, you know.
没错 这是一种办法
Save your money till it counts,
把钱花在刀刃上
but there's a whole other school of thought
但如果尽早制♥造♥声势
that if you start the momentum early,
也是不错的办法
as long as you keep it steady,
只要热度能一直持续下去
it can be just as effective.
会同样有效
It might cost a little more in the aggregate.
可能总支出会有所增加
Money is not an issue.
钱不是问题
That's what I figured.
我也是这么想的
What else did you have in mind?
你还有什么想法
Well, a website should be up and running immediately.
网站要尽快上线 并运营起来
You know, build that right away.
立刻开始打造
We can link it into his show's website,
可以链接到他节目的网址
and then boom, we have an instant fan base, ultimately.
然后粉丝团就建立起来了
Thanks for meeting me here last minute like this.
谢谢你最后答应来见我
Of course. No problem.
当然 没问题的
I know I said it was about the subway tiles,
我说是关于地下瓷砖的事
but really, I wanted to apologize.
但其实我是要和你道个歉
I feel terrible about what happened.
之前的事我感觉很抱歉
We...don't need to talk about it. Really, it's okay.
不必再提那天的事了 没事的
It's not okay.
有事
I'm really sorry, April.
我真的很抱歉 艾普莉
Well...
那...
I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉了
Thank you.
谢谢
I-I was drunk.
我当时醉了
And upset about your divorce,
还因为离婚的事很心烦
which is understandable.
我能理解
Exactly. The timing was all wrong.
是的 时机太不对了
Exactly!
没错
Wait, what?
等等 什么
I never should've kissed you in reaction
我不应该因为特雷莎的事
to what was going on with Teresa.
去亲你
If I could do it over again --
如果能重来的话
But you can't because I am in a relationship...
不行的 我已经有男朋友了
a happy relationship.
我很幸福
Okay.
好吧
I should...go.
我该走了
I'm sorry, April. I'm just confused.
对不起 艾普莉 我有点糊涂了
I swear I felt a connection between us.
我发誓我能感到我们心有灵犀
I wouldn't have kissed you otherwise.
不然我绝不会吻你的
But maybe it was just me.
但是可能只是我单方面的
Was it just me?
是我想多了吗
I am really grateful
我真的很感谢
for the opportunity you gave me, Michael,
你给我的工作机会 迈克尔
but I don't think we should keep working together.
但是我想我们不应该继续一起工作了
April Good luck with everything.
艾普莉 祝你以后一切顺利
Is it me, or should we be getting naked right now?
是我还是我们一起把衣服脱了
I'm a little tired.
我有点累了
Come here. I'll do all the work.
过来 全都我来
You just lie there and you look pretty.
你就躺着 只管帅就行
Why did you have to do that tonight?
你为什么今晚一定要那样做
Do what?
做什么
Pitch yourself to Jonathan like that.
一直极力跟乔纳森推销你自己
It was so...undignified.
显得特别没有尊严
Excuse me?
你说什么
Tonight was supposed to be fun, Joss.
今天本来该是有趣的一晚 乔斯
Two couples getting to know each other,
两对情侣互相了解
and instead, you turned it into this whole strategy meeting.
但是你把今晚变成了一个决策会议了
What are you talk-- I was
你在说什么 我...
talking about you, Harry, and your restaurant.
一直在谈你 哈利 还有你的餐厅
And how you wanted to be the publicist.
还有你多想成为我们的公♥关♥
You have to admit it was a little awkward.
你得承认那确实有点尴尬
Actually, it was a lot awkward.
事实上 是非常尴尬
I was trying to be nice, but --
我本来想说得委婉点 但是
Because I shouldn't have to pitch myself, Harry.
因为我本来不需要推销自己的 哈利
You should've offered me the job anyway,
你应该不管怎样都让我当公♥关♥的
unless you think I'm not a good publicist.
除非你觉得我不是个好公♥关♥
I think you're a great publicist.
我觉得你是个非常棒的公♥关♥
I just...I don't want to work together.
我只是... 我不想和你一起工作
So, you've actually --
所以你其实
you've actually thought this all out.
你其实早就想明白了
I have. I even did some research,
对 我连调查都做了
and couples who work together fight more often.
一起工作的情侣更容易吵架
It's statistically proven. Oh, my God.
有数据证明的 天啊
All right, well, okay, don't worry about the statistics.
好 那么 你别管数据
We've worked together before, right?
我们以前一起工作过 对吧
There was a lot of drama, a lot of tears.
那时候有太多狗血情况 眼泪也不少
Yeah, but did it ever occur to you
是 但是你有没有想过
to maybe talk this whole thing over with me
在你做决定之前
before you just made a decision?
先跟我商量商量
I figured, since you hadn't brought it up,
我以为你既然没提这事
that maybe we were on the same page.
就表示我们想法一致呢
You were wrong.
那你就想错了
See this? We're fighting already.
看见了吗 我们已经开始吵架了
And this is the bedroom.
这里是卧室
This is where he does his podcast?
这就是他做播客的地方吗
Something about the acoustics.
因为音响的问题
And it freaks people out.
把人都吓跑了
Karen Kim? Jason Hughes. Pleasure to meet you.
凯伦·金 杰森·休斯 很高兴见你
Thank you for having me in your...room.
谢谢你邀请我来... 你的房♥间
It's a little unorthodox,
是有点怪异
but it keeps people on their toes.
但是能让人们保持警惕
I like authenticity,
我喜欢真实
which is why I straight-up loved your book.
这也是为什么我这么喜欢你的书
What a ride, man.
简直太棒了 姐妹儿
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表