剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Are you sure? Yeah, no problem.
你确定吗 是啊 没问题
You be good for Adam.
你和亚当在一起要乖乖的
Don't scare him away. Okay?
不要把他吓跑了 好吗
Remember -- Mommy loves you.
要记得妈妈很爱你哦
Kate?
凯特
Is something going on?
出什么事了吗
Okay. I know I shouldn't talk to you about this,
好吧 我知道我不应该和你说这些
but Scott's ex was just in here.
但斯科特的前任刚刚来这里了
She told me that he still loved me. Can you believe it?!
她告诉我斯科特依然爱我 你相信吗
Okay, slow down and tell me exactly what you're talking about.
好吧 慢慢告诉我你到底在说些什么
I thought you were done with Scott.
我以为你和斯科特已经结束了
So did I. I was, until this happened.
我也是 在这之前我也以为
She came in to see the woman
她来这找一个斯科特依然
that Scott was still in love with.
深爱着的女人
And she said that woman was you -- specifically?
她明确地说了那个女人是你吗
Well, she said there were still pictures of me on his phone,
她说斯科特的手♥机♥里还有我的照片
so it seems pretty obvious.
所以算是挺明显的
Okay. I don't know how else to say this,
好吧 我不知道我还能怎么说
so I'm... just gonna say it.
但我还是要说出来
Scott isn't in love with you.
斯科特仍爱着的人不是你
Even if that were true, which it's not,
就算不是我 现在证明是我啊
how would you know?
你怎么会知道呢
Are you speaking to Scott a lot these days?
你最近和斯科特聊天了吗
Did he tell you himself?
他亲自告诉你的吗
No. Joss did.
没有 是乔斯说的
And she'd kill me if she knew I was telling you this.
如果她知道是我说的 她得杀了我
What does Joss have to do with this?
这件事和乔斯有什么关系
When Scott went to see Joss, he told her
斯科特去见乔斯的时候 他告诉她
that he still loved her and that he wanted to try again.
他依然爱着乔斯 想重新开始
And then he tried to kiss her.
之后他还想要吻乔斯
Wait, what?
等一下 你在说什么
But she -- she kicked him out,
但乔斯把他赶走了
and that's why she told him to leave you alone.
所以乔斯才叫他离你远点
He was just using you.
他只是在利用你
I'm so sorry, Kate. I just thought you should know.
抱歉 凯特 我只是觉得你理应知情
Joss was just trying to protect your feelings
乔斯不告诉你这些
by not telling you any of this.
只是想要保护你
She really does care about you.
她是真的关心你
Lydia? Are you in there?
莉迪娅 你在吗
Lydia!
莉迪娅
Lydia?
莉迪娅
Lydia.
莉迪娅
What did you do, Lydia?
你做了什么 莉迪娅
It's okay, Lydia. I-I'm gonna get you some help.
没事的 莉迪娅 我会帮助你的
Just go. I don't want any help.
走开 我不需要帮助
I'm gonna get you a glass of water.
我去给你倒杯水
If you call 911, I swear to God, I'll jump.
如果你报♥警♥ 我发誓会跳下去
I know it's quick, but they want us to get started right away.
我知道有些匆忙 但他们想我们马上开始
This is my shot.
这是我的机会
Of course. Well, good luck.
当然 祝你好运
Have fun. I know you guys are gonna be great.
尽情享受 我知道你们会是最棒的
Aww, thanks, Luce.
谢谢你 露西
And hey, no kissing anyone while I'm gone.
还有 我离开期间不准亲别人
Oh, God.
天呐
So, you okay? What's up?
你还好吗 怎么了
I'm just... excited for you.
我只是...太为你激动了
I-I know how hard you've worked to get here.
我知道你一路走来付出了太多
Maybe this could be the break you need.
也许这次是你所需要的突破
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
Bye. Okay.
再见 好的
I'm Josslyn. How are you?
我是乔斯琳 你好
And this is Harry Davis. Hey. Nice to meet you.
这位是哈利·戴维斯 幸会
You too. Thanks for coming.
幸会 感谢你们前来
One quick thing I need to mention --
有件小事需要说下
There have been some developments.
报价上有一些变化
What kind of developments?
什么变化
Multiple offers,
多倍出价
a couple of them over the asking price.
有些人出的价已经超过了报价
Right. Um...
好吧...
Well, I can tell you right now, Frank,
实话跟你说 弗兰克
that we can't beat the other offers you got.
我们出不起比其他人更高的价
We can't -- we can't go above asking,
这价格已经是我们的极限了
but we can meet it.
但总有商量的余地
I don't know what other people are planning for this place,
我不知道别人打算出多少钱买♥♥这里
you know, but, Frank, we want to build our dream here.
但是 弗兰克 我们想在这开创梦想
Our own little bistro
我们自己的小酒馆
where we can spend the rest of our lives together, you know?
可以共度余生的小天地 你知道吗
And this -- this spot's really special to us
这地方对我们有特殊的意义
'cause we got engaged here.
因为我们在这里订婚
Really? Yeah. Right out there.
真的吗 是的 就在那
Well, I'm a sucker for a good story.
我就是听不得感人的故事
How long you been married?
你们结婚多久了
Well, we're not yet.
我们还没有结婚
Though, we almost got married in Vegas -- by Charo.
但在拉斯维加斯差点由夏洛为我们主婚
We're still -- we're still engaged.
我们...仍在订婚期
Well, if you can meet asking,
如果你们愿意商量
I think we can work something out.
我想应该有解决的方法
Here, take a seat.
这里 请坐吧
And when you do decide to get married,
如果你们什么时候想结婚了
if you need someone to officiate,
需要主婚人的话
you might give me a call.
不妨给我打个电♥话♥
I'm not Charo, but I used to be a judge.
虽然我不是夏洛 但我以前是法官
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗
I think I am.
我想是的
But would it feel like we're rushing it, or...?
但会不会显得太仓促了 或是...
No. No. Not rushing.
不 一点都不仓促
It actually feels like this is the universe
感觉是上帝在提醒我们
telling us that this is the perfect time.
这是完美的时机
You're right. Yeah. What are we waiting for?
你说的对 那我们还等什么
Friends, family, beachgoers...
朋友 家人 海滩游客
Talk to me, Lydia.
跟我谈谈 莉迪亚
I can stay here as long as you want.
只要你愿意 我在这待多久都可以
Wouldn't even matter, right?
无所谓了 对吧
No one would even miss me.
没人会想念我
That's not true.
那不是真的
What about your family?
你的家人呢
They've given up on me.
他们放弃我了
Do you have a ring?
你们带戒指了吗
Uh...do you, uh... Oh, um, no. No.
你有吗 不 没有
We're not really...prepared. It's fine.
我们还没有...准备 没关系
You know what? Hold that thought.
别急 稍微等我下
I could use my engagement ring.
可以用我的订婚戒指
No. Wait.
不行 等等
What are you doing? Just --
你在干什么
He's a crazy man.
他真是个疯子
No! Yes, I do.
不会吧 我找到了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
They tried to help me.
他们试过帮助我
They sent me to doctors since I was 8 years old.
我从八岁起就被送去看医生
But when I moved out here, they were done with me.
但等我搬到这里 他们就放弃我了
I embarrassed them.
我令他们蒙羞
Would you like to say a few words?
你想说点什么吗
Sure.
好的
Uh...right. Joss. Yes.
有了 乔斯 嗯
Standing here in the spot
当我重新站在
where I proposed to you all those months ago,
几个月前向你求婚的这片沙滩上
I can honestly say that I -- I love you more than ever.
坦诚地说 我对你的爱更胜往昔
And I promise you that I will always be there
我发誓 无论何时何地
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表