剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
by denying yourself the opportunity to sizzle,
变好的机会来毁了你的生活
then, by all means, go ahead.
那随便你
I just won't be around to stop you.
我不会阻止你的
I don't have that kind of time.
我没有那个时间
Hello? No. I can talk.
您好 没关系 请讲
I'm sorry I had to call you.
很抱歉不得不把你叫来
It's fine. I'm here.
没关系 我已经来了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
The timing sucks. I know.
我知道不该打扰你
I asked the band if the audition could wait,
我问过乐队 试唱的事能不能缓缓
but they said it's down to me and one other guy.
可他们说现在只剩下我和另外一个人
And they're deciding tonight.
他们今晚就要做决定
So if I don't show, it goes to the other dude.
所以假如我不去 他们就会选另一个人了
And I tried to get Randy to stay,
我想让兰迪留下来替我
but he's got a therapy session that he couldn't move.
可他有个治疗课不能改期
No, you should go. This is important.
没关系 你去吧 这是大事
How's your painting?
你的画怎么样了
Oh, it's going really well.
画得挺顺的
I was actually just getting on a roll.
我感觉画得很不错
You know what? Why don't I just stay? No.
不然我还是留下来吧 不用
Go -- seriously. I-I'll finish later.
快去吧 我可以回头再画
Okay. I can't wait to see it.
那好 很期待你的作品完成
I should have bought that dress earlier.
我之前就该把那条裙子买♥♥下来
Hey, Kate, do you mind coming out here just for a sec?
凯特 你能出来一下吗
Look who it is!
看看这是谁
Karen, what are you doing here?
凯伦 你怎么来了
You called me. Anyway, you know Karen.
是你给我打的电♥话♥ 你认识凯伦吧
Dr. Kim.
也就是金医生
She, she has a lot of experience
她对解决你所
dealing with the kind of thing that you're thinking of doing.
面临的那种问题很有经验
What a coincidence.
还真巧
I just thought that maybe you wanted to talk to somebody
我只是觉得你该找个人聊聊
to make sure that you understand
这样就能了解
the potential repercussions of your decision.
你的决定所造成的潜在影响
Sometimes people don't realize the toll
凯特 有时候人们意识不到
these decisions can take on a relationship, Kate.
某些决定会对恋爱关系造成很大的影响
Acting impetuously can lead to trust issues,
草率的行为会导致双方失去信任
not to mention regret.
以及悔意
Karen, I appreciate what you're trying to do,
凯伦 感谢你替我着想
but I'm not contemplating losing my virginity.
可我已经不是什么处♥女♥了
Brian and I have had plenty of sex in the past 10 years.
十年来我和布莱恩做过很多次爱
All kinds. Yeah, we don't need the details just...
各种体♥位♥的 细节就不用说了...
But it's still just with one person.
可做♥爱♥的对象一直是他
I don't want to enter into my marriage
我不想步入婚姻殿堂的时候
wondering what else might be out there,
还怀着一颗总是想猎奇的心
but I also don't want to give up on what Brian and I have.
同时也不愿失去我和布莱恩之间的爱
She makes a good point.
她说得很有道理
I should probably just go.
这没我什么事了
Can I wear this?
我穿这个怎么样
Jonathan Amadi?
乔纳森·阿马迪
Harry Davis.
哈利·戴维斯
I can't tell you what an honor it is
能与您见面
to finally meet you. Likewise.
真是倍感荣幸 我也是
Please, sit. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
I've been following your work
你在卢卡当副厨师长的时候
since your sous chef days at Lucques.
我就一直在关注着你
And I have to say, I'm very impressed.
我觉得你很了不起
Never thought I'd be a blip on the radar for a guy like you.
从没想过我能入您的法眼
So you know about me. You're familiar with what I do?
这么说你知道我是干什么的吧
It would be weird if I wasn't.
怎么会不知道
I do have to apologize.
十分抱歉
My next meeting got pulled up,
我的下一个会面时间提前了
so I only have a few minutes.
所以只能再跟你聊几分钟了
I heard about your bistro, and I have some ideas.
听说你要开酒吧 我有几点想法
Sorry, how did you hear about my bistro?
抱歉 你是怎么知道这事的
I know lots of people.
我人脉很广的
I want to help you make your place great.
我想助你一臂之力
Jonathan, I'm not really looking for a partner.
乔纳森 我不太想跟别人合伙
Just imagine...
想想看...
you can do anything you want to do with your restaurant,
到时候餐馆你可以随意布置
no matter what it costs.
不用考虑花销
That's what I'm offering you.
这就是我开的价
I help fund dreams for people who I believe in.
我专门帮自己青睐的人实现梦想
Don't look at me as a partner,
别把我当成合伙人
more like an angel investor.
把我当成天使投资人就好
Whatever I want. Whatever.
我可以随心所欲 没错
I'm sorry. I have to go.
很抱歉 我得走了
But please stay as long as you want.
但你想待多久都行
And if you're interested call me.
如果对我说的感兴趣 打给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you've reached Josslyn Carv--
您好 我是乔斯琳·卡佛...
Hi, it's Kate. Leave a message.
我是凯特 请留言
What about him?
那男的如何
Kate, that guy looks exactly like Brian.
凯特 那人长得太像布莱恩了
I guess I have a type.
看来我就喜欢这种类型的
So what about Brian?
布莱恩怎么样
Is -- is he doing this, too?
他也要这么做吗
what about him? The guy with the hat?
那他呢 戴帽子那个
He's kind of sexy in that man-orexic way.
爷们范儿很性感
Oh, no, no, no. Definitely not him.
不 不 不 他不行
I'm pretty sure I slept with him... What?
我很确定跟他上过床 什么
or I sold him a condo.
或者卖♥♥过他一间公♥寓♥
My bad.
对不起
Okay, I'll get us some new drinks.
没事 我再去点几杯饮料
Or we can go home
要不我们回家吧
and watch a movie and eat some popcorn.
吃爆米花看个电影
I'm Kate. Hey, I'm Brian.
我叫凯特 我叫布莱恩
Nice to meet you.
你好
So, yeah, this has been great,
聊得真开心
but why don't we go downstairs and check out the other bar,
要不我们离开这去别的酒吧看看
where we can get some dessert or --
找个有甜点的酒吧
I'm just starting to have fun! Yeah, I know.
我刚玩得起兴 我知道
Kate, I just don't think that --
凯特 我觉得咱们不该...
Hey, Joss! Hey! Harry? What are you
乔斯 哈利 你怎么来了...
I called you a dozen times and you still didn't answer --
我给你打了十几个电♥话♥可你就是不接
neither of you.
你俩都不接
It's -- it's impossible to hear a phone in here.
这里根本听不到电♥话♥响
Joss, you said you were gonna stop Kate.
乔斯 你不是说要阻止凯特吗
Instead, you're out doing God knows what.
瞧瞧你俩现在在干些什么
You told him? Of course she told me.
你跟他说了 当然说了
No, okay. I-It's more like he guessed.
没有 是他猜到的
This is none of your business, Harry.
哈利 你别管闲事
Whatever I decide to do, it doesn't concern you.
我要做什么不用你来操心
Is there a problem here? Stay out of it, mate.
出了什么事 别来搀和 哥们
I've given this a lot of thought.
我仔细考虑过了
This isn't normal behavior
这对于一个
for someone who's about to get married.
马上要结婚的人来说 太不正常了
Like you can talk.
说得好像你很正常似的
W-what is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
You're the one who's marrying your ex-sister-in-law.
你要和自己前小姨子结婚
And last time I checked, there's nothing normal about that.
我想这也正常不到哪去吧
What do you think Mum's gonna say when she finds out, huh?
这事让妈妈知道了 她会怎么说
Wait, y-your mother loves me,
等等 你妈妈挺喜欢我的
but is that true? Joss.
可真的像她说得那样吗 乔斯
You really think everyone's gonna fly in to celebrate this?
你真觉得大家都会飞过来为你们庆祝吗
I thought you were happy for us.
你不是挺看好我们俩的吗
Well, I lied,
我没说实话
and everyone else will, too.
其他人也会这样
Have you told your mom yet? Or Savi?
你跟你妈妈说了吗 跟萨维说了吗
I left a message --
我给她们留言了...
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表