剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm flattered,
我真的受宠若惊
and I get why you think this is the right thing.
我理解你为什么觉得这是正确的选择
And maybe it will be eventually,
也许最终我们会走到一起
but I'm really not in the right head space for you to propose.
但我现在这状态不适合接受你的求婚
Oh, God.
天啊
Hi. You must be Karen.
您好 您是凯伦吧
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
Have we met?
我们认识吗
Karen, this is Faith...
凯伦 这是费丝...
my wife.
我妻子
I'm really happy to meet you, Karen.
很高兴见到你 凯伦
Alec's told me so much about you.
亚历克跟我说过很多关于你的事
I wish I could say the same.
真希望我也可以说出同样的话
You know what? That's -- that's actually my fault.
其实 这是我的错
He wanted to tell you,
他想告诉你
but I told him he should wait and do it in person.
但我跟他说再等等 见面再说
I wouldn't want news like this sprung on me
我也不喜欢像这样
from half a world away.
被打个措手不及
So you met in Costa Rica?
你们俩是在哥斯达黎加认识的吗
Faith is with - Doctors Without Borders, too.
费丝也是位无国界医生
My cabin became infested with bullet ants,
当时我的小屋里都是子弹蚁
and, uh, Alec said I could share his cabin for a few days,
亚历克说我可以在他屋子住几天
and a few days became a month, and a month turned in...
后来几天变成了一个月 一个月又变成了...
So, how long have you been married?
那你们俩结婚多久了
Six months.
半年
I don't know what to say, except...
我真不知道该说什么了 只好...
congratulations?
恭喜你们
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, the universe works in such mysterious ways.
这世界真的很奇妙
You told Alec to leave, and...he found his way to me.
你赶走了亚历克 他却与我相遇了
Uh, may I?
可以让我来吗
Alec told me she's been colicky.
亚历克说她肚子痛
I have a trick I think may work.
我觉得有个办法能管用
Loud, ambient noise like restaurants
餐厅里这种嘈杂的噪音
can aggravate the colic.
会加剧疼痛
Calming music can give her something else to focus on.
舒缓的音乐可以转移她的注意力
I've done that before, too.
我以前试过这招
You've been giving her protein hydrolysate formula?
你有试过让她摄入水解蛋白食品吗
It's just something else to consider.
没有的话可以尝试下
Faith's a pediatrician.
费丝是一名儿科医师
So you can rest assured she's gonna be in very good hands
所以你可以放心 把孩子交给我们
when she comes to stay with us.
她会被照顾的很好
Comes to stay with you?
交给你们
Uh, we were hoping to get some alone time with her this weekend.
我们希望这个周末能和她单独相处
I think that can be arranged.
当然可以安排
You're so rarely in town.
毕竟你没几天就要走了
Actually, um... I got the offer.
事实上 我在这里找到工作了
We're moving back here.
所以我们搬回来住了
Only 45 minutes until we are Mr. And Mrs. Carver Davis.
再过45分钟我们就要成为夫妻了
44.
是44分钟
Once we're hitched,
亲爱的 等我们结了婚
we really need to synchronize our watches, baby.
我们一定要把各自的表调到同步
Okay.
好
Cheers. Okay.
干杯 干杯
To our very generous host, Reza. Yes.
敬我们慷慨的主人 雷扎 没错
Well, my uncle says you're one of the best chefs he's ever met.
我叔叔说你是他见过最顶尖的主厨
Can't wait to work with you.
我迫不及待想和你一起共事了
Oh, you work in L.A.?
你也在洛杉矶工作吗
I mean when Harry opens his second restaurant here in Vegas.
我是说等你在维加斯开第二家餐厅的时候
Second?
第二家
Shouldn't we wait - until I open the first one?
难道不应该先开第一家再说吗
Well, my uncle has a feeling you'll be here soon enough.
我的叔叔觉得你迟早会在这里开餐厅的
You know him -- always thinking about the future.
你知道他是个有长远眼光的人
Speaking of which, he made plans for all of us this evening --
对了 他今晚给我们安排了
front-row tickets to the new Cirque.
新开的马戏团的前排座位
Ah, wow, that sounds like --
这听起来简直
We'd love to.
我们会出席的
Great. I'll call the driver.
太好了 我去安排司机接你们
But what about our upcoming nuptials?
那我们等下的婚礼怎么办
Listen to me. This is your business, okay?
听我说 你的事业很重要
It would be bad form to turn down the invitation.
拒绝邀约不是个明智的决定
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
You're sure you're okay with this?
你确定你不介意吗
Only if you promise we get married tomorrow night.
只要你向我保证我们明晚能顺利成婚
I'll send you a "Save the Date."
我会为你空出时间的
I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Why do I keep offending people?
为什么我总是冒犯到他人
First, Michael, now Lucy and Marc.
先是迈克尔 然后是露西和马克
Because you have strong opinions.
因为你的观点太强势
See, that sounds very close
你这么说听起来就像
to when Marc called me "authoritarian."
马克说的独♥裁♥
Let me ask you,
我想问问你
why is it so important that Lucy goes to church?
为什么露西非要去教堂不可
At the most basic level, spiritual guidance.
从根本上说 是为了给她提供精神指引
But what if she's not open to that right now?
但如果她还没做好准备呢
She's 14 years old.
她才14岁
She doesn't always know what's good for her.
她并不总是明白什么对她才是好的
Plus, it's one of the few things
再说了 这是为数不多的几件
Lucy and I... still get to do together.
我们还能一起做的事情之一
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
So this is all really about your fear of losing her.
所以你是出于害怕失去她的恐惧
I mean --
我是说
Hey, wait. Don't psychoanalyze me.
等等 别给我做心理鉴定
How was your dinner with Alec?
你和亚历克的晚餐怎么样
Is he...interested in starting things back up again?
他是不是想要和你重拾旧情
Considering he introduced me to his wife, I'm gonna say no.
考虑到他给我介绍了他的妻子 并没有
Alec is married? Yep.
亚力克居然结婚了 是的
And he brought her to dinner?
他还把她带过去了
She showed up halfway through, as a surprise.
她吃到一半忽然出现 真是个惊喜
And get this --
另外 还有一件事
he told her that I asked him to leave me and the baby.
他居然告诉她当初是我让他离开我们母女
What?! That's crazy!
什么 这太疯狂了
What was he thinking,
他到底在想什么
marrying a woman he barely knows
在结束了20年的婚姻后立刻娶了
after a 20-year marriage?
一个知之甚少的女人
I'm offended on behalf of Vivian.
我替薇薇安感到难过
As you should be.
你的确应该替她难过
He was so distraught, he had to go to Costa Rica,
他当时悲痛欲绝 被迫远走哥斯达黎加
but not distraught enough to stop him
但这份悲痛并没有阻止他
from marrying some 30-year-old pediatrician.
娶一个三十岁的儿科医师
Well, if she's a pediatrician, that could be helpful.
如果她是个儿科医师 倒是有点好处
Not the point.
这不是重点
The point is, Alec decided to move back,
重点是 亚力克决定搬回来
and he and...Faith want to take the baby for the weekend.
他和费丝还打算这个周末把孩子接过去
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么做
Okay, first of all, you have every right to be angry.
首先 你完全有理由生气
But Alec is Vivian's father, and if he's moving back,
但亚力克是薇薇安的父亲 如果他回来
he's gonna be a part of both your lives.
他就会成为你们俩生活的一部分
Okay, just don't ask for trouble.
所以别自找麻烦
Be cool and just work this out as calmly as possible.
尽可能冷静地处理这件事
You are such a good cuddler.
你抱着我的时候真的很温暖
Well, what can I say? You inspire me.
怎么说呢 是你激发了我的热情
In fact, you know what? Hell with it.
你知道吗 管它的
I'm gonna take the rest of the day off
我打算今天请假
so we can continue to do this.
这样就可以继续和你呆在一起了
What is this? Are you going on vacation or something?
这是什么 你打算出门旅行吗
No, no.
不是的
I'm actually the house sitter.
我就是那个替人照看♥房♥♥屋的
I wish I could afford a place like this.
我也希望能买♥♥的起一套这样的房♥子
Oh. Hell no. Nope.
不是吧
剧集 | 情妇(2013) | 导航列表