剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
I'm alive!
我还活着
It's a miracle!
这是个奇迹
I'm alive! It's a miracle!
我还活着 这是个奇迹
Q, I just sent you a present.
小卡 我刚刚给了你一个礼物
Yeah. Is he our man?
看到了 他就是我们要找的人吗
That's what I need you to find out.
我需要你去调查一下
You're gonna have to dig deep. This guy thinks he's untouchable.
你得挖深一点 这个人觉得他自己是碰不得的
On it.
这就去
We have breaking news.
突发新闻
There has been a shooting at Temple Mount. Details are still coming in.
圣殿山发生了枪击案 具体情况尚不明确
People are being told to stay away from the area...
民众被要求远离该区域...
several shots have been fired at Temple Mount...
圣殿山传出了几声枪响...
Turn that up, please.
麻烦大声一点
Early reports say the gunfire was from Israeli police
初步报告称 枪声来自以色列警方
in pursuit of a suspect...
他们当时在追捕一名嫌疑犯...
I need to go there. What?
我要去那儿 什么
Take me to Temple Mount.
送我去圣殿山
I can't, they're saying to stay away.
不可以 通知说要远离该区域
I'll pay you.
我给你钱
Madam, it's not the money. The roads will be blocked.
女士 不是钱的问题 已经封路了
Then take me to the roadblocks.
那就送我到路障那儿
At 2:00 p.m. this afternoon, Israeli police opened fire
今天下午两点 以色列警方
on a crowd of Muslim tourists here, at the most sacred of sacred sites,
在宗教圣地之最的圣殿山
Temple Mount.
朝着一群穆♥斯♥林♥游客开枪
Access to the site has now been closed to public and press by the authorities.
政♥府♥禁止公众和媒体进入该地
Details are still not clear as to what transpired.
事件细节仍然未知
There are conflicting reports about the injuries.
伤亡报告互相矛盾
Some say a boy was shot.
有人说一个男孩遭到枪击
One thing that is clear is the figure at the center of this furor,
现在能确定的是 处于这场轰动事件中心的
the Islamic activist people are calling al-Masih.
是被人们称为"麦西哈"的伊♥斯♥兰♥活动分子
Israeli authorities have confirmed that he escaped custody late last night.
以色列官方已经证实 他于昨日深夜逃离羁押地
However, it is unclear if he was recaptured at the siege of the steps.
但是目前尚且不知 他是否在圣殿山台阶的包围中再次被捕
The president of the Palestinian National Authority has announced an intifada.
巴勒斯坦自治政♥府♥主席宣布进行起义
This is the first intifada since the year 2000,
这是继2000年后的第一场起义
after president Ariel Sharon walked on the steps of this very same holy site,
当年以色列总理阿里埃勒·沙龙走上圣地台阶
an act seen by Palestinians as a provocation.
该举被巴勒斯坦人视为一种挑衅
This idiot is trying to start another war.
这个白♥痴♥想挑起新的战争
This soil we stand on is supposed to represent unity.
我们脚下的土地应该代表团结
It can no longer divide men.
它不能再分♥裂♥世人了
That day has passed.
那已经过去了
History has ended.
历史已经结束了
These words cannot be tolerated.
这些话简直不堪入耳
But he's brought energy to the cause, Imam.
但他给我们的理想带来了能量 伊玛目
Israel is under great pressure because of him.
他让以色列承受了很大的压力
He gives a voice to our struggle...
他道出了我们的抗争...
He misquotes Muhammad.
他错误引用了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的话
This man is a heretic, not a prophet.
这个人是异教♥徒♥ 不是预言者
But he appeared in Damascus in a yellow robe...
但他穿着黄袍出现在了大马士革...
as the scriptures said.
和经♥文♥的内容一样
Any man can wear a yellow robe.
黄色袍子谁都能穿
If he has escaped...
如果他逃出来了...
why hasn't he come back to us?
他怎么不回来找我们呢
If he really is Isa returned,
若他真是重返世间的尔萨
then he has greater things to worry about.
那他有更重要的事情需要操心
He has left us. He wouldn't do that.
他扔下了我们 他不会那么做的
We must be faithful and not act out of foolish despair.
我们应该保持虔诚 不能因为绝望而愚蠢行事
He turned away Daesh,
他赶走了伊♥斯♥兰♥国
and He will provide for us again...
他会再次赐予我们帮助...
Why are you following me?
你为什么要跟踪我
Let's have a drink.
喝一杯吧
Club soda? Thank you.
苏打水 谢谢
L'Chaim.
敬生命
It's bad luck.
会带来厄运的
To toast with no alcohol is bad luck.
用无酒精饮料敬酒会带来厄运
So why did they tell you to tail me?
他们为什么让你跟踪我
I'm not here under orders.
我不是受命前来的
So you're here to intimidate me.
所以你是来恐吓我的
What are you doing in Israel? My job.
你来以色列干什么 这是我的工作
Your job. And your job is to interrogate me during a debriefing?
你的工作 你的工作就是在任务报告会上审问我吗
My job is to get this situation under control.
我的工作是控制局面
You guys messed up,
你们搞砸了
and now this city's about to hemorrhage.
现在这座城市处于危机边缘
It's not your city.
这不是你的城市
See, that's one of the problems with you fucking Americans,
瞧瞧 你们这些烦人的美♥国♥佬♥就有这臭毛病
you want your finger in every pie. You come to us when you need us.
太爱多管闲事 有求于我们的时候 你们就会来找我们
We don't need you.
我们不需要你们
Right.
对
No. Looks like you've got it all under control.
确实 你们似乎控制了局面
This might be your city...
这也许是你们的城市...
but when Israel tips, we all tip.
要是以色列出事 我们都不会幸免
When this region blows, we all feel it.
要是这边乱了 我们都会受到影响
And that makes it our problem.
所以这也是我们的问题
Thank you very much for this lesson in geopolitics.
谢谢你给我上了一节地缘政♥治♥课
What's on that file that you erased?
你删除的文件里有什么
That's none of your fucking business.
关你屁事
Now, we know you didn't come to have a drink with me.
我们都知道 你不是来找我喝酒的
So why don't you level?
你就说实话吧
I'd be careful if I were you.
如果我是你 我会谨慎行事
You don't know who I am. I don't care who you are.
你不知道我是谁 我才不管你是谁
I have a job to do.
我有工作要做
Then I'll make you regret it.
那我会让你后悔的
You're charming.
你很有魅力
Yes, so people tell me.
对 大家都是这么说的
Whatever it is you're hiding...
不管你隐瞒了什么...
I'll find it.
我都会查出来
Is there a reason you don't drink?
你不喝酒是有原因的吗
We all have something to hide,
我们都有秘密
haven't we?
你说呢
What? What is it?
干嘛 怎么了
Want to tell me why you left our daughter in the car today?
你可以解释一下 今天为什么把女儿扔在车里吗
It was for two minutes.
才两分钟
She said you had a gun.
她说你拿了枪
The fuck's wrong with you? How did you get so fucked up?
你到底怎么回事 你怎么变得这么混♥蛋♥
Rewind it again.
回放一遍
Slow it down.
放慢播
There he is, and there he goes.
他来了 然后又走了
That's all we've got.
我们只有这些了
This isn't enough.
这不够
We've done this 20 times.
我们放了20遍了
He... he just disappears. No. No one just disappears.
他... 就这么消失了 不可能 没人会凭空消失
Let's see.
我们看看
He must know where the cameras are.
他肯定知道监控摄像头的位置
We don't even see a gun go off.
我们没有看到开枪
How do we know one was really fired?
我们怎么知道真的有人开枪呢
Where's that kid?
那孩子呢
If this is all a charade, they're in on it. We need to find them.
如果这一切都是做戏 那他们都有参与 我们得找到他们
The city's cut off the power. Yeah.
城里切断了供电 是啊
An old trick to subdue the masses.
用来制♥服♥群众的老招数
Shit.
妈的
What? Uh... nothing.
怎么了 没什么
I'll handle it later.
我晚点再处理
What are you doing here?
你们来这儿干什么
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Looking for the people that live here.
我们来找住在这儿的人
It's the middle of the night. Don't you have any decency?
现在可是大半夜 你们懂不懂礼貌
You cut off our electricity! You send in soldiers!
你们切断了我们的供电 还派军队过来
We're not Israelis!
我们不是以色列人
We're reporters.
我们是记者
Is this where the little boy from al-Aqsa lives?
阿克萨清♥真♥寺的那个小男孩是住这儿吗
He's gone. When did he leave?
他走了 什么时候走的
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表