剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
What is my part in all this? Only you know that.
在整件事里 我扮演什么角色 只有你自己知道
And how do I know that? Pray.
我怎么才能知道呢 祷告
Pray? To who? Aren't you supposed to be God?
祷告 对谁祷告 你不就是上帝吗
Do you believe that?
你相信吗
Then kneel down, Felix.
那你跪下吧 菲利斯
Wh... what are you doing?
你在干什么
Goin' back to Texas.
回得州
Why? Did they ask you to go back?
为什么 他们让你回去了吗
No. It was my choice.
不 是我自己决定的
Just... done all I can do here. No. I need you to stay here.
只是... 我在这里已经尽力了 不 我需要你留下
You've been watching Golshiri, you know what we're dealing with.
你一直在观察哥什里 你知道我们要对付什么
Yes, I do.
我知道
And I believe him.
而且我相信他
What did Mathers find? Nothing.
马瑟斯找到什么了 什么都没有
Nothing?
什么都没有
What was he working on?
他当时在忙什么
What's this?
这是什么
Call logs to and from phone booths from Texas to DC.
得州和华盛顿之间电♥话♥亭的通话记录
You asked for those. Can I get them in digital?
你要的资料 有电子版吗
That's what they gave me.
他们就给了我这些
You're a guest in this investigation.
在这场调查里 你算是客人
That invitation can be revoked.
邀请是可以撤回的
Is it true?
是真的吗
Yeah, it's true. Why do you think I'm calling you?
是真的 不然我为什么要打给你
This is a diplomatic nightmare.
这简直是一场外交噩梦
I advised the president against it,
我建议总统不要这么做
but he's his own man, as you well know.
但他有选择的自♥由♥ 你也很清楚
You could have given me a warning.
你本可以先警告我
Well, it's happened already.
但木已成舟
It's time the two of us dealt with this ourselves.
我们俩该亲自出马了
What does that mean?
什么意思
You do want this problem to go away, don't you, Danny?
你想解决问题吧 丹尼
You know I do.
你明知故问
Then I need you to set up a back channel to Israel.
我需要你安排一条跟以色列沟通的秘密渠道
You smoke?
你抽烟吗
It's very expensive here.
这儿的烟很贵
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
You didn't tell me you had a brother.
你没跟我说过你有个哥哥
Adar?
阿达尔
What, you like making speeches when everybody's watching
面对观众 你能滔滔不绝
and now you have nothing to say?
现在却无话可说了
There is no crime in having a brother.
有哥哥并不是罪过
So you don't deny having a brother...
所以你不否认你有个哥哥...
parents?
父母
No.
不否认
What, so...
怎么 那么...
so you're not who you pretend to be?
所以你并不是你假装做的那个人
I do not pretend to be anyone.
我没有假装做任何人
Okay.
好吧
Are you Payam Golshiri?
你是帕亚姆·哥什里吗
I have been known by that name.
大家都用那个名字称呼我
"I have been known by that name."
"大家都用那个名字称呼我"
It's your fucking name.
这他妈的就是你的名字
Oh, my God, you're so full of shit.
醉了 你真是满嘴胡言
No?
不是吗
Go ahead, walk across it.
去吧 在上面走
Show me a miracle. Prove yourself to me.
给我看看奇迹 向我证明你自己
If you want, you can open it in two.
如果你想 还可以把池子劈成两半
No?
不行吗
Wonder of Wonders.
奇迹中的奇迹
Why do you think you're still here, Aviram?
你觉得自己为什么还在这儿 阿维拉姆
In America?
还在美国
I'm sightseeing.
我在观光
Let me know when you have seen enough.
观光够了就告诉我
And you should call your daughter.
而且你应该打电♥话♥给你女儿
I thought we had an understanding
我以为我们达成了共识
that our meeting was to be just between us.
不会告诉别人我们见面的事
That didn't suit my purposes.
那不符合我的目的
Why did you want to see me again?
你为什么想再次跟我见面
Has the angel not visited you?
天使还没有来找你吗
I have seen no angel.
我没看见天使
Has he not told you of the one mighty and strong?
他没跟你说过大能大力者吗
I... I... don't understand.
我... 不明白
Have you made up your mind, John?
约翰 你下定决心了吗
I just need a little more time to think,
我只是还需要一点时间考虑
I need time... There is no time.
我需要时间... 没时间了
The massive tidal surge is unprecedented,
潮涌的规模前所未有
and, for the moment at least, unexplained,
原因至少至今依然未明
as meteorologists scratch their heads over the phenomenon.
气象学家对此现象埋头苦思
The National Weather Service suspects the underlying cause
国家气象局猜测根本原因
may have something to do with the low pressure system
可能跟低气压系统相关
that brought about the recent spate of tornadoes in the coastal plain region.
该低气压系统早前在海岸平原地区引发了一连串的龙♥卷♥风♥
The flooding began early this morning,
洪水于今天清晨开始
forcing hundreds of thousands of residents along the coastline
逼迫海岸线附近数十万居民
to leave their homes with no warning,
在没有预警的情况下撤离家园
given no time to pack personal belongings.
他们没有时间收拾个人物品
The extent of the damage is currently too hard to assess.
目前难以评估灾难造成的损害程度
It's estimated to be at least 25 billion dollars in property damage.
预计会造成至少250亿美元的财产损失
What happened?
怎么回事
A vase broke.
花瓶打碎了
How?
怎么碎的
Where have you been all morning?
你整个早上都去哪儿了
I've just been thinkin'.
我一直在想一件事
Dad, there's somethin' I need to tell you.
爸爸 我有事要告诉你
It's important. What?
很重要 什么事
Remember that trip Mom and I took to Austin last year?
你记得去年妈妈和我去了一趟奥斯汀吗
Rebecca. Don't.
丽贝卡 别说
I went to Austin to get an abortion.
我去奥斯汀堕胎了
What?
什么
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I got pregnant.
我怀孕了
I was scared, and I told Mom, and she took me to a clinic.
我很害怕 所以我告诉了妈妈 她带我去了诊所
Is this true?
这是真的吗
Is it? Yes.
是吗 对
You knew?
你知道
And you lied.
而且你说谎了
You kept this from me. I thought it would be better.
你一直瞒着我 我以为这样更好
Who's the father? It doesn't matter, Dad.
孩子的父亲是谁 这不重要 爸爸
How could you?
你怎么可以这样
I don't need to be ashamed of it anymore.
我不需要再为这事感到羞愧了
Why are you telling me now?
你为什么要现在告诉我
Felix. No, you don't get to "Felix" me.
菲利斯 不 你无权使唤我
Now you tell me?
你们现在才告诉我
How am I supposed to stand next to him
发生了这种事 我怎么还有脸
with... all of this?
站在他身边呢
My own family...
我自己的家人...
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
It's okay, Dad.
没关系 爸爸
None of this is on you.
这都不是你的责任
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
He didn't come for you.
他不是为你而来的
He came for me.
是为我而来
You've reached Zelman Katz.
我是泽尔曼·卡兹
Please leave a message at the little sound.
请在提示音后留言
Dad, where are you? I've been calling. I need you to call me back.
爸爸 你在哪儿 我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 记得回电♥话♥
I see Edgewater's on the evacuation list.
我看到疏散列表上有埃济沃特
God, I hope... I hope you're out of there.
天哪 我希望你已经离开了
Look, I'm gonna call the police if I don't...
听着 我要报♥警♥了 如果我还不能...
The mailbox is full and cannot accept any messages at this time. Goodbye.
信箱已满 现已不能接收更多信息 再见
God damn it.
该死
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表