剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
Just saw your text.
我才看到你的信息
Yeah, sorry. I...
对不起 我...
I know it was late.
我知道很晚了
It's fine.
没关系
What's up?
怎么了
I just think I'm lyin' to myself.
我觉得我在骗自己
What do you mean?
什么意思
I just...
我就是...
When I stopped pretendin' about who I was, I...
当我停止装模作样 我...
I just thought everythin' would become a lot...
我觉得一切都会变得更...
easier.
简单
A lot of things are easier.
确实有很多事情更简单
We're just tryin' to make our way.
我们只是努力摸索前进
You and me.
你和我
It's not the answer to everythin'.
这不是万能的解答
Never said it would be.
我没说过它能解答一切
Bigger things than us.
有些事比我们自己更重要
Well, I forgot that.
我忘了
You sure you're okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I just needed to talk.
没事 我只是想找人聊聊
I... I should go.
我... 我该挂了
Well, good talk.
跟你聊得挺开心
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Bye.
再见
Did he really walk on water?
他真的在水上行走了吗
It happened far away. It's difficult to know.
那是在很远的地方发生的 很难确认
We are here now, aren't we?
我们现在在这儿啊
And there are problems right in front of us.
我们面临着很多问题
The other refugees, the ones you led... and the rest of Palestine...
其他的难民 你带领的那些... 还有其他的巴勒斯坦人...
I would ask you to read this statement in public.
我想请你当众读出这份声明
You are a hero, Jibril...
你是个英雄 吉卜利...
and your voice can be powerful and influential.
你的话会很有分量 很有影响力
You want me to say all this?
你想让我说这些吗
I urge you to look it over.
请你仔细看一遍
We believe that we have the right of sovereignty...
我们相信我们有主♥权♥...
and the right to be free of occupation.
并且有权利脱离占领
This is something you must understand...
你肯定能明白这件事...
after living in Yarmouk your whole life.
毕竟你在耶尔穆克难民营长大
We need to be recognized, as a nation.
我们得成为一个被世界承认的国家
What's wrong?
怎么了
Do you not agree?
你不认同吗
I don't know how to read.
我不认字
There's only one book.
世界上只有一本书
It's time to put away childish things.
该把幼稚的东西扔了
Alright. Listen, I know there was Secret Service in the hotel last night.
我知道昨晚酒店里有特工
So, either you give me a statement that helps shape the narrative...
所以你要么给我一份声明把故事圆了...
al-Masih!
他来了
Guys, guys... alMasih!
各位... 麦西哈
alMasih. We have questions for you.
麦西哈 我们有问题要问你
alMasih! Come on.
麦西哈 快来
I hear you have some questions.
听说你们有问题
Why Washington? Who do you represent?
为什么来华盛顿 你代表谁
Did you really walk on water?
你真的在水上行走了吗
Don't you trust your eyes?
你们不信自己的眼睛吗
What did you see?
你们看到什么了
A lot of people are calling you a hoax. Do you have a response?
有很多人都说你是骗子 你对此有回应吗
I am real, if that's what you're asking.
如果你们想知道 我确实是真的
You can touch me if you need proof.
如果你们需要证据 可以触碰我
I can confirm he exists.
我能证明他是存在的
Are you a Democrat or Republican?
你是民♥主♥党还是共和党
I am not running for office.
我不会竞选总统
Why do people call you "al-Masih"?
为什么大家会叫你"麦西哈"
Because it's what they've chosen to call me.
因为他们选择这么叫我
Why have you chosen... Are you the Messiah?
你为什么选择... 你是弥赛亚吗
I am a message.
我是信息
No, answer the question.
不 你回答问题
Are you the Messiah?
你是弥赛亚吗
I am here to bring about the world to come.
我来迎接未来世界
How do you like DC? But that's vague.
你喜欢特区吗 你没明确回答
You said you stand at the gate of a new nation.
你说你站在新国家的大门口
Was that a metaphor or a call to arms?
那是比喻还是武装召唤
It's not a metaphor.
那不是比喻
Is that why you brought all these people here, for revolution?
所以你把这些人带来这里是为了发动革命吗
I...
我...
I didn't bring them. They followed.
我没有带他们来 是他们跟着我
That's semantics. They're here now.
别玩文字游戏 他们都已经来了
Why come to DC? What are you going to do here?
为什么来特区 你打算在这儿干什么
Last night I met with President Young.
我昨晚跟扬总统会面了
We discussed how to achieve world peace.
我们讨论了怎么实现世界和平
Where did you meet? What did you say?
你们在那里会面的 你们具体谈了些什么
Alone? Why wasn't the press invited?
你们是单独会面吗 为什么不请媒体到场呢
It was a constructive conversation.
那是一场有建设性的对话
You'll have to ask the president to elaborate on specifics.
至于详情 你们得请总统具体说了
No, why was...
不 为什么...
Why was this meeting held in secret?
为什么要秘密举♥行♥会议
Tell me this isn't true.
告诉我这不是真的
I'd hoped he didn't go public. Why didn't you consult me?
我没想让他公开来着 你为什么不咨♥询♥我
'Cause I knew what you'd say.
因为我知道你会说什么
We have to put out a statement.
我们得发表声明
Damage control. Distance you from this crackpot.
损害控制 拉开你跟这个怪人的距离
We don't know what he wants. We don't know who sent him.
我们不知道他想要什么 不知道他受谁指使
Think of the optics. I don't care about the optics.
想想公众形象 我不在乎公众形象
Ball's in our court now.
下一步怎么走 该我们了
I need to take some time and think about how to respond.
我需要一点时间想想该如何回应
Maybe we can make some good out of this.
也许我们可以做一些善事
Are you kidding? "Good"?
你在开玩笑吗 "善事"
What, did he offer you some golden plates he dug up?
怎么 他是在哪儿挖了金盘子送你吗
You need to pull yourself together.
控制一下你的情绪
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
对不起 总统先生
You know that I respect your faith.
你知道我尊重你的信仰
I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉
Let me put out a... I need more time.
让我发表一份... 我还需要一点时间
You're dismissed. The White House
你可以走了 白宫方面
is clearly caught flat-footed here,
显然措手不及
the press secretary declining to comment this morning so far.
今天早上至今为止 新闻秘书拒绝置评
This is far from normal protocol for any president. To actually...
这对总统而言不合常规 他实际上...
How the hell did this happen?
这他妈是怎么回事
Who are you? Agent Rhymer.
你是谁 莱莫探员
Where's Mathers? He left.
马瑟斯呢 他走了
So you've been on Golshiri, then? Yeah.
所以你一直在盯着哥什里 对
So tell me, how is it possible that he met with the president?
你告诉我 他怎么可能会跟总统见面
He moved around a lot last night. Left the hotel.
他昨晚到处乱逛 出了酒店
We were on him until Secret Service took him for a couple of hours.
我们一直盯着他 直到特工处把他带走了几个小时
Why wasn't I notified? It was needtoknow.
为什么没通知我 信息是"按需知密"的
Well, now the whole goddamn world knows.
现在全世界都知道了
You didn't tell me you saw the president!
你没告诉我你跟总统会面了
I know.
我知道
You know, I... I...
你知道 我...
I could have at least set up the press conference for you.
我至少可以给你开一场记者发布会
We could have had more reporters there, a bigger audience.
我们可以请更多的记者 让更多的人来关注
God's message is reaching the world.
上帝的信息已经传递给了全世界
You asked me to guide us from Texas,
你让我带领大家从得州出发
and we ended up in Washington.
然后我们到达了华盛顿
That feels like it was the right move, right?
那感觉像是正确的举动吧
It was. So you trusted me with that, but now...
是的 你把那件事托付了给我 但现在是怎么回事...
what, I'm out of the loop?
我变成局外人了
I didn't need you for this.
这件事上 我不需要你
Why not?
为什么不需要
What are you asking me?
你想问什么
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表