剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
Nothing. You sure?
没事 真的吗
Yes. Why does there always have to be something wrong?
真的 为什么一定要出事了呢
Because you never call, that's all.
因为你从来不主动联♥系♥我
We speak almost every day. Yeah, but you're never the one who calls.
我们几乎每天都聊天 对 但打电♥话♥的从来都不是你
I'm calling you now.
我现在就打给你了
So what's up?
有什么事吗
Uh, nothing. I'm just...
没什么 我就是...
checking in.
打过来问问
Dad?
爸爸
Yeah.
好
It's nice that you did.
你打过来也好
How are you?
你好吗
Oh, well, I... I'm good.
我挺好的
I'm gonna try and come see you soon.
我会尽量早点去看你
So what... what is it?
到底是怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I miss you.
我很想你
Work getting you down?
工作压力太大了吗
It's okay, Dad.
没事 爸爸
Hey, you don't... you don't have to be tough around me.
你不... 在我面前你就别逞强了
I know, Dad.
我知道 爸爸
I remember what it was like.
我记得工作是什么样的
It's a lonely job.
这是份孤独的工作
I'm just tired.
我就是累了
Okay.
好吧
I love you.
我爱你
Me too.
我也是
A spotlight has been shone today
今天各界将目光
on the president's federal immigration policies,
聚焦在总统的联邦移♥民♥政策上
as political folk hero and Syrian refugee al-Masih...
政♥治♥民族英雄及叙利亚难民麦西哈...
The hearing caught the attention of lawmakers,
听证会引来了议员的关注
as the ACLU has stepped up to defend Mr. Masih.
美国公民自♥由♥联盟站出来为麦西哈先生辩护
Whether he entered the country illegally or not is beside the point.
他是否合法入境不是关键
He has rights, and the ACLU is here to protect those rights.
他拥有权利 美国公民自♥由♥联盟要捍卫那些权利
What about Judge Pleva?
那普雷瓦法官呢
He's a conservative, known for coming down hard on illegals.
他是个保守派 强烈反对非法移♥民♥
Whatever political or social leanings Judge Pleva has,
无论普雷瓦法官有怎样的政♥治♥或社会偏见
he's obliged to weigh the case on its own merit.
在衡量本案时 他有义务就事论事
The federal government has found the respondent
联邦政♥府♥发现
to be present in the United States without proper admission,
被告未经正式入境就出现在美国境内
lacking a visa or other forms of documentation.
没有签证或其他形式的文件
Miss Garcia?
加西亚女士
Does the respondent understand the charges being brought against him?
被告明白他面临的指控吗
He does, Your Honor.
他明白 法官大人
And does he admit or deny?
他是否认罪
My client admits to the charge of illegal entry.
我的当事人承认非法入境的指控
However, the defense wishes to file for protection
但是被告希望根据"反酷刑公约"
under the convention against torture.
申请保护
Based on what information?
根据为何
My client fears persecution for his religious and political beliefs
我的当事人害怕 如果被遣送回以色列
if he were to be sent back to Israel.
他会因宗教及政♥治♥信仰受到迫♥害♥
Your Honor?
法官大人
Ms. Lang?
朗女士
The United States would like to point out
美国想指出
that the respondent is seen as a person of interest, having incited rioting
被告被以色列视为嫌疑人 因为他在以色列
and violence in Israel, which you've surely seen in the news.
引起了骚乱及暴♥力♥冲突 您肯定在新闻里看到过了
Therefore, the prosecution kindly asks Your Honor to consider
所以检方恳请法官大人考虑
an expedited removal of Mr. Masih,
将麦西哈先生加速递解出境
which I would like to note is not his real name...
对此 我想指出这并不是他的真名...
Your Honor, my client is reluctant to give his real name
法官大人 我的当事人拒绝透露真名
for fear of retaliation against family members
因为他担心在母国的家人
he may have back home. Seeing as the respondent has fled
会遭到报复 鉴于被告已经
a foreign country already, the court is going to deny bail.
逃往了一个海外国家 法庭将会拒绝保释
Flight risk.
有潜逃风险
Having heard Ms. Lang's argument, and due to the stature of the case,
听完朗女士的论证 鉴于本案的重要性
I'm going to expedite the hearing.
我将加快听证会进程
We're gonna lose him. We'll see you all here Wednesday.
我们会失去他的 周三再见
Your Honor, that gives us no time...
法官大人 那样我们就没时间...
Shit.
妈的
Best you put this to bed now.
你最好立刻搞定这件事
What if we offer his lawyer a deal?
跟他的律师做交易怎么样
The situation's the situation, Eva.
艾娃 这就是既定事实
You need to concentrate on the West Bank.
你需要把注意力集中在约旦河西岸
I should report you.
我应该告发你
You interrogated my client behind my back.
你背着我审问了我的当事人
He agreed to talk to me. You violated his right to due process.
他同意跟我谈 你侵犯了他享有合法程序的权利
Do you even care about your client?
你关心你的当事人吗
Because right now, he's screwed.
因为他现在已经完蛋了
The judge expedited the hearing to disadvantage you.
法官加快了听证会进程 让你们处于不利地位
You don't think I know that?
你觉得我不知道吗
The only way you can protect him is if he gets detained.
你唯一能保护他的方式就是让他被拘留
In this country? That's no protection. He goes back to Syria, he gets shot.
在这个国家吗 那并不是保护他 如果他回叙利亚 他就会没命
He goes back to Israel, he gets locked up for the rest of his life.
如果他回以色列 他就会被终身监禁
Now, your client was happy to cooperate with me.
你的当事人很愿意与我合作
You're the one who's being stubborn.
是你太固执了
We're prepared to make a deal.
我们已经准备好做交易了
By offering me a chance to throw the case.
通过给我放弃这案子的机会
I'm trying to help you.
我是想帮你
Yeah. Thanks, I'll take my chances in court.
谢谢你 我还是把握法庭给我的机会吧
Maybe you want to lose the case?
也许你想要输掉这场官司呢
That way you still get your point across to the media.
那样你还是能让媒体大众了解你的观点
What is he, your sacrificial lamb?
他是什么 你准备献祭的羔羊吗
Good night, Detective.
晚安 警探
It's Officer.
应该是"长官"
His actions weren't overtly aggressive.
他并没有出现明显的激进行为
You could argue he's an activist. Some people are calling him a prophet.
你可以辩称他是活动分子 有人称他为预言者
Or maybe he's a terrorist, or a religious fanatic.
他也可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或宗教狂热分子
Why are there only two options? Because he's Muslim?
为什么只有两个选项呢 就因为他是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
A Muslim can only be a terrorist or a religious extremist?
穆♥斯♥林♥只能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或宗教极端分子吗
Why can't he just be an ideologue or a good old-fashioned charlatan?
他为什么不能是空想家或者老套的骗子呢
I just think we're missing an important part of the debate here
我们好像把辩论焦点只放在了他的出身上
by focusing solely on provenance.
忽略了关键点
Whatever he is, and however he got here, he's our problem now.
不管他是什么人 怎么来的 他已经成了我们的问题
This is bullshit.
这就是胡扯
This is serious.
问题很严重
I'm trying to help you.
我想帮你
By forcing me to make a statement?
逼我做陈述吗
Without the American here, just tell me what was on that tape.
那个美国人不在 你就告诉我录像里有什么吧
Just give me a goddamn statement.
就他妈给我一份陈述吧
If you don't, you'll be suspended
如果你不做陈述 你就会被停职
and go before the Security Council, do you want that?
然后被安全理事会审查 你想那样吗
You're threatening my job now?
你是在威胁要砸了我的饭碗吗
Take it however you like.
随你怎么想
I haven't done anything wrong.
我没有做错事
You erased an interrogation tape.
你把审问录像删了
I've erased a thousand tapes. You know what goes on in there.
我删了上千份录像 你知道审讯室里会发生什么
This is different! Because he escaped custody?
这次不一样 因为他从拘留中逃脱了吗
Because it's on CNN. The whole world is watching.
是因为他上了电视 全世界都在看
It's not just your job. The Prime Minister is on my back about this.
这不只关乎你的工作 总理一直因为这件事找我的麻烦
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Fuck this.
那就拉倒吧
Whatever you're hiding...
不管你隐瞒着什么...
I hope it's worth your career.
希望它值得你付出工作的代价
Keys and ID.
钥匙和证件
Avi.
阿维
If I were you, I'd get an attorney.
如果我是你 我会请律师
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I have to go, Anna. I have to be with him.
我得走了 安娜xa0我得跟随他
Why?
为什么
I can't explain it.
我解释不清楚
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表