剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
Nobody really believes this guy.
没人真的相信这个人
It's just people want an excuse to skip class or get high or whatever.
大家只是找借口逃课 嗑药 或干些有的没的
Mm-hm.
嗯
I don't know. I... I think people are being sincere.
我不知道 我...我觉得大家都很真诚
I mean, I'm afraid that he's real.
我是说 我很害怕他是真的
Why are you afraid, Casey?
凯西 你怕什么
Think about it. If he's real, like, what are we supposed to do?
好好想想 如果他是真的 那我们该做什么呢
Just give up everything and then start worshiping him?
放弃一切然后开始敬奉他吗
What would it mean for this man to be real?
要是这个人是真的 那意味着什么呢
Well, in Islam, the arrival of the messiah
在伊♥斯♥兰♥教里面 弥赛亚降临
means a civilization-ending war.
代表着一场结束人类文明的战争
So, if this guy is legit...
所以如果这个人是真的…
we're in for a major bloodbath.
那世界就要血流成河
Well, what if he turns out to be Christian?
那要是他是基♥督♥教的呢
Then this course is irrelevant.
那么这堂课就无关紧要了
Yeah, no, I wanna check...
是啊 不 我想查一下...
Pray with us. Pray with us. Come pray with us!
一起祷告吧 过来跟我们一起祷告吧
Join our circle.
加入我们的圈子
Come pray with us. Join us.
过来跟我们一起祷告吧 一起来
alMasih! alMasih! Come on, sweetie.
麦西哈 麦西哈 走吧 亲爱的
alMasih! Excuse us.
麦西哈 借过
This is a white zone. Everyone else, stand back.
这里是管制区 请大家退后
I'm looking at...
我看见...
Fox News...
福克斯新闻...
al-Masih! al-Masih!
麦西哈 麦西哈
We believe in you! Thank you!
我们相信你 谢谢你
He is here!
他在这里
Make way, please.
借过
Excuse us.
借过
I have. Yes, I...
我有 是的 我...
Welcome, everyone.
欢迎各位
Thank you for coming to our prayer meeting.
谢谢你们来参加我们的祈祷会
As some of you may know, I'm Reverend Felix Iguero.
你们可能有人认识我 我是菲利斯·伊奎罗牧师
Where's alMasih? Is he here?
麦西哈在哪儿 他在这儿吗
He's gonna address you all again, in his own time.
他会在他认为合适的时间再对你们讲话
Right now, though, we're here to pray.
但现在 我们是来祷告的
Do you speak for him? What exactly...
你是代表他发言吗 究竟什么...
No.
不
No, I don't.
我不是
I, uh... I want to make that clear.
我... 关于这一点 我想澄清一下
I'm just a preacher of a small church in Texas.
我只是德州一间小教堂的牧师
And though we didn't have much of anything,
虽然我们并不富有
what we did have a lot of...
我们却拥有很富足的…
was faith.
信念
And maybe that's why we were rewarded.
也许那就是我们获得奖励的原因
Maybe that's why our town was touched by God.
也许那就是上帝选择关照我们的小镇的原因
Now, we all witnessed a miracle.
我们都见证了神迹
We are the generation God has chosen.
我们是上帝拣选的一代人
And we need to think about why.
我们需要思考为什么
Why he chose us.
他为什么会选择我们
We need to heed his call.
我们要重视他的召唤
Mm.
嗯
Let us pray.
我们祷告吧
Uh, Dave, this is Steve here.
戴维 这位是斯蒂夫
Can we get someone down here on the eighth loading dock?
我们能派人去第八个卸货码头吗
Can I help you?
有事吗
We need to see him.
我们需要见他
How did you get into the hotel? My daughter is sick.
你们是怎么进酒店的 我女儿病了
Look, miss... We drove from Colorado to Texas to here.
你看 女士… 我们从科罗拉多一路开车到德州 然后再到这里
We waited like they said to.
他们让我们等 我们也等了
But we can't wait anymore. We're running out of time.
但我们等不了了 我们快没时间了
Can you understand that?
你们明白吗
Look at her.
看看她
I'm not going home without my daughter seeing him.
要是不让我女儿见他 那我就不回家
I will see your daughter but only her.
我会见你的女儿 但得单独见她
Go ahead, sweetie.
去吧 亲爱的
Go ahead.
去吧
Were these cameras here since the beginning?
这些摄像头从一开始就装上了
Who do you think comped their whole floor?
你觉得是谁招待了这一整层人
Nothing?
什么都没有
This is his first contact.
这是他第一次跟外界接触
Is he talking to her?
他在跟她说话吗
I'm... I'm not gettin' anything.
我... 我什么都听不到
Who's that girl?
那女孩是谁
Her mother's lookin' for a miracle.
她妈妈希望会发生奇迹
Why is he bothering with this charade?
他为什么要在乎这场表演
Thank you so much. Bye. Thank you so much, Reverend. Take care.
非常感谢你 再见 非常感谢 牧师 保重
Congratulations, Felix! Ed. I thought you might be in town.
恭喜你 菲利斯 艾德 我想到你会来
I've been watching you on the talk shows.
我一直在看你的脱口秀
Well, everyone's just looking for any insight they can find.
人们想听到任何能听到的见解
You were very collected up there. I'm impressed.
你在台上泰然自若 真是不得了啊
Not everyone could handle that kind of spotlight.
不是所有人在聚光灯下都能应对自如
Thank you. That means a lot.
谢谢你 你的话分量很大
But if you really want to harness all this,
但如果你真的想驾驭这一切
it's gonna be a big operation.
要费不少功夫
How do you mean, "harness"?
"驾驭"是什么意思
Well...
呃...
You know, I have a venue.
你知道我有场地
Broadcast contract.
广播节目合同
I can help you. Help you amplify the message, if you'd like.
我可以帮你 如果你愿意 我可以帮你加强宣传
Where do you see all this going?
你觉得这一切会怎么发展呢
I'm gonna leave that up to God.
那就交给上帝处理吧
Oh, this is me.
我该走了
All right.
那好吧
Okay, then.
好了
We'll talk.
再聊
You are brave, my sons.
孩子们 你们很勇敢
It was not easy to resist that cursed man...
对抗那个受诅咒的男人并不容易…
that deceiver.
他是个骗子
He could be the false messiah.
他可能是假弥赛亚
God protect us!
真♥主♥保护我们
His followers are doomed...
他的追随者都注定要毁灭…
in this life and the next.
此生及来生都注定要毁灭
But you are strong, are you not?
但你们很坚强 对吗
Yes!
对
That's right.
没错
You are strong.
你们很坚强
Peace be upon you.
祝你平安
Peace be upon you, Sheikh.
也祝你平安 酋长
How are you, my son?
你还好吗 我的孩子
Why do you call me your son?
你为什么要叫我你的孩子
I wish you were, Jibril.
我希望你是 吉卜利
God honors you.
你得到了真♥主♥的表彰
And you have done great things, despite your youth.
你年纪轻轻已经大有作为
Everything you've done for your nation... it's astonishing.
你为你的国家做的一切...都令人惊叹
It wasn't just me.
不是我一个人做的
I have heard otherwise. But, no matter.
据我所知并非如此 但没关系
Now...
现在…
Please, sit.
请坐吧
Do you have a sense of your plan, in the future?
你对未来有什么计划吗
I will trust al-Masih's plan...
我会相信麦西哈的计划…
whatever it is.
不管是什么
My son, I'm not asking for his plan. I'm asking for yours.
我的孩子 我问的不是他的计划 而是你的计划
What is your will, Jibril?
你有什么意愿 吉卜利
My will?
我的意愿
Hey.
嘿
You wanna play the license plate game?
你想玩车牌游戏吗
Huh? No.
啊 不想
When he was in the room with you...
他跟你一起在房♥间里的时候...
what did he do?
他做什么了
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表