剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
So...
那么...
tell me what that plan is.
告诉我计划是什么
Enlighten me.
开导我
I wish it were that simple.
要是那么简单就好了
But it never is.
但从来都不简单
Is it?
是吗
It's always an idea that's just out of reach.
这永远是一个遥不可及的想法
And people just need to trust in you and follow you.
人们只需要把信念寄托在你身上 追随你
You know, my job, I...
我的工作 我...
I meet people like you all the time, people who think they have the answer,
我经常遇到你这样的人 自以为掌握了答案
if only the world would listen to them and do as they say.
好像世界会听他们的话 照他们说的做
They become so committed to an idea, they distort themselves.
他们太过执着于一个想法 以至于扭曲了自己
They become the embodiment of that ideal and...
他们成为了那个理想的化身 然后...
it makes them feel special.
这让他们觉得自己很特别
For a while.
只是一小会儿
But sooner or later, all of these people, deep down, they...
但是迟早 这些人都会打心眼地...
all want it to stop.
希望停止这一切
They miss being human.
他们怀念做普通人
But they feel they have no choice but to continue what they started,
但他们已经骑虎难下 只能硬着头皮撑下去
isolating themselves...
与世隔绝...
cutting off from friends and family,
与朋友家人切断联♥系♥
and getting further and further away from what they know...
离他们所知的一切越来越远...
till there's no choice but to go over the cliff.
直到别无选择 只能跳下悬崖
And that's what makes people like you...
这让你这种人...
dangerous.
变得危险
To everyone, including yourself.
对所有人都很危险 包括你自己
My job...
我的工作...
My job is to catch you...
我的工作就是在你跌下悬崖前...
before that cliff.
接住你
Catchers in the rye.
麦田里的守望者
What was that?
你说什么
We're both catchers in the rye...
我们都是麦田里的守望者...
you and me.
你和我
Trying to stop the children from falling.
试着阻止孩子们摔下来
You are very devoted to your job.
你真的很尽职尽责
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
It's Sunday.
今天是礼拜天
You are a woman who has fought hard for everything she has.
你是个为了自己的一切努力拼搏的女人
Fought hard to be recognized, to be the best...
努力拼搏获得名声 爬到最顶端...
to stand out...
努力变得突出...
to be better than the men around her.
努力变得比身边的男性更优秀
That's every working woman. But you're prepared to go the extra mile.
每个职业女性都是这样 但你愿意付出更大的努力
Ignore your personal problems...
忽视你的个人问题...
and drag yourself here on a Sunday...
逼自己周日跑来...
It's what you worship.
这是你敬奉的事业
Worship?
敬奉
Everybody worships.
所有人都有所敬奉
The only choice is what we worship.
我们唯一能选的是敬奉的对象
Some people kneel to money.
有些人臣服于金钱
Some to power, to intellect.
有些人臣服于权力 才智
And you?
那你呢
You are an acolyte of the CIA.
你是中情局的追随者
And you have sacrificed everything for an idea.
你为这个理念牺牲了一切
And the more you've pursued that idea, the more isolated you've become.
你越是追求那个理念 就变得越孤立
But at night, you lay in bed...
你晚上躺在床上...
and wonder if it was worth everything you gave up.
思考这份追求值不值得你牺牲一切
God hears the tears that you won't cry.
上帝听到了你忍♥住的哭泣
You don't know anything about me.
你完全不了解我
I know you're in pain.
我知道你很痛苦
It will not last.
这无法长久
I'm just fine, thank you.
我没事 谢谢关心
You will be, after it passes.
在这过去之后 你会没事的
I can make it pass.
我可以让它过去
Your accent...
你的口音...
you're from Iran.
你来自伊朗
Do you have family there, friends?
你在那边有家人或朋友吗
And you're right.
你说得对
I am good at my job. And I'm going to find out everything...
我很擅长我的工作 我一定会查清...
about you. You're looking for the wrong things.
你的底细 这不是你该查的东西
"They that seek the Lord shall not want for good."
"寻求耶♥和♥华♥的 什么好处都不缺"
Who taught you Hebrew?
你的希伯来语是谁教的
My father. You're trying to tell me you're Jewish?
我父亲 你想说你是犹太人吗
It follows the mother's line.
这是根据我母亲的血统定义的
As you would know.
你也一样
Just as your mother had you.
就像你母亲决定了你的血统
She wants you to know you were her gift from God.
她想让你知道 你是上帝给她的礼物
You know nothing about my mother.
你根本不了解我母亲
She's always watching.
她一直看顾着你
Her...
她...
and your husband.
还有你的丈夫
Eva...
艾娃...
it's okay.
没关系
It's okay to cry.
你可以哭出来
Everythin' okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm good.
我很好
Did you tell him my name?
你把我的名字告诉他了吗
No. Fuck. Here.
没有 操 给
I'm gonna have to take him back now. Fuck.
我现在得把他带回去了 操
I'll be damned.
真是见鬼了
And I've been following you.
我一直在追随你
Syria, Israel, Jordan, Mexico.
叙利亚 以色列 约旦 墨西哥
You're CIA. You get around.
你是中情局的 你走了很多地方
It's the nature of my work.
这是我的工作性质
And what is that work?
那你是做什么工作的呢
I need to close up.
我要打烊了
Do you answer your fucking phone?
你是永远都不接那破电♥话♥吗
I was beginning to think you were dead. I'm closed.
我开始怀疑你死了 已经打烊了
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Give us a minute.
再等一会儿
The boss is pissed... he's been trying to reach you.
老大发火了... 他一直在找你
You've been investigated before... we all have.
你被调查过... 我们都被调查过
He's doing what he has to.
这是他的工作
Avi.
阿维
What's the matter? Talk to me.
出什么事了 跟我说说
I think I fucked up.
我好像搞砸了
What were you thinking?
你当时在想什么
We need to properly detain him, in order to get better access, more answers.
我们要正式拘留他才能更好地接触他 找出更多答案
He's not under CIA jurisdiction on US soil.
他在美国领土上 中情局没有司法权
You know that.
我们知道
Israel wants him extradited. He's being handled. I'm sure of it.
以色列想让我们引渡他 有人在暗地里支持他 我很肯定
What makes you say that?
你怎么这么说
He can read people. He's smart, ma'am. He's been trained.
他能读懂别人的心思 女士 他很聪明 他受过训练
He... he knew things about me. What things?
他知道关于我的事情 什么事情
Personal stuff.
私事
Like what?
比如什么
About my family, stuff that you'd find in a dossier on me,
关于我家人的信息 各种可能在反间谍机构
say, from a counterintelligence agency like the GID.
比如约旦情报总局的档案里能找到的信息
Coupled with the fact that he escaped Shin Bet,
加之他逃出了以色列安♥全♥局♥的掌心
boarded a private plane in Jordan, and it starts to paint a picture.
在约旦上了私人飞机 看得出这一切都有蹊跷
It's a nice theory, but what's his plan?
这番推论很有道理 但他有什么计划
Well, if he gets extradited, nobody will know.
如果他被引渡 就没人会知道了
If we're gonna detain him, it has to be now.
如果我们要拘留他 那现在就得行动
When's the trial? Bail hearing's tomorrow.
审判是什么时候 保释听证会在明天
I'll see what I can do.
我想想办法
Hello? Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
Ruth?
露丝
Eva, Dad.
是艾娃 爸爸
Oh, Eva, that's what I meant.
艾娃 我想说的就是你
Uh, what's wrong?
出什么事了
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表