剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
About what?
关于什么
Everything.
一切
Themselves, me.
他们自己 我
What about him?
那关于他呢
Are they believers?
他们信教吗
They think they are. What do you think they are?
他们觉得自己信 那你觉得他们怎么了
Lost.
迷失了
They don't have a clue.
他们什么都不知道
Felix, it's the middle of the night.
菲利斯 都已经大半夜了
Go to sleep.
睡吧
What is it?
怎么了
He doesn't have a plan.
他没有计划
I know it's late, but I got something to show you.
我知道时候不早了 但我有东西要给你看
Give me a minute.
等我一会儿
Sit down.
坐吧
...ignore your personal problems
...忽视你的个人问题
and drag yourself here on a Sunday.
在周日♥逼♥你自己过来这儿
It's what you worship.
这是你敬奉的事业
Worship?
敬奉
Everybody worships.
所有人都有所敬奉
The only choice is what we worship.
我们唯一能选的是敬奉的对象
Some people kneel to money.
有些人臣服于金钱
Some to power, to intellect.
有些人臣服于权力 才智
You recorded me.
你录音了
You are an acolyte of the C...
你是中情局的追随者...
I was doin' my job.
这是我的职责
Like you.
就像你一样
Don't take it personally.
别太在意
I'm not.
我没有
You ever heard of the radical, Oscar Wallace?
你听说过奥斯卡·华♥莱♥士♥这个激进分子吗
Guy who hacked the stock exchange.
那个侵入交易所系统的人
Yeah. You know, he wrote a book, Cultural Terrorist,
对 他写了一本名为"文化恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"的书
and it received a lot of heat,
这本书引来了热议
but he basically became a magnet for radicals and extremists.
但他基本上吸引的都是激进分子和极端分子
Now, he uses our friend's exact words in the book.
他在书里用的词跟我们的朋友说的话完全一样
"Everybody worships.
"所有人都有所敬奉
The only choice is what we worship.
我们唯一能选的是敬奉的对象
Some people kneel to money, some to power, some to intellect."
有些人臣服于金钱 有些人臣服于权力 才智"
And then he goes on to question the society that we live in,
他接着质疑我们生活的社会
and the society that is driven by the world of greed and money and power.
这个社会由充满了贪婪 金钱 和权力的世界所驱动
He does go on to say that the only way to combat this
他接着说 唯一与之斗争的方式
is to create a healthy confusion
就是创造有益的疑惑
that sparks the need to question.
这会引起质疑的需求
Confusion, causing fear,
疑惑引起恐惧
making us question everything in search of some sense.
这会让我们为了寻求领悟而质疑一切
If you're asking what our guy's agenda is,
如果你想问那个人有什么计划
then maybe he's basing it on Wallace's manifesto.
也许他的计划是基于华♥莱♥士♥的宣言上的
Create confusion.
创造疑惑
'Cause he's certainly doin' that.
因为他的确在这么做
That's it.
就这样
I just thought you needed to know.
我本以为你需要知道
Thank you for the information.
谢谢你告诉我
You, uh...
你…
You have a good night.
祝你晚安
You, too.
也祝你晚安
Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allah.
真♥主♥
You're too weak. Let me help.
你太虚弱了 我来帮你吧
I can manage.
我能行
Let me help.
我来帮你吧
Allahu akbar
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Brothers! He's dead!
兄弟们 他死了
He's dead!
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
O God, forgive our living and our dead...
真♥主♥ 请原谅我们的活人和死者…
We should go back to Syria.
我们应该回叙利亚
No.
不
At least there you'll be able to see a doctor.
至少你可以去看医生
I won't go. I'm staying!
我不去 我要留在这儿
To die here? You can't want that.
等死吗 你不能死
I won't die.
我不会死的
You don't know what you're saying.
你不知道自己在说什么
You're delirious. You don't know!
你已经神志不清了 你不懂
You don't know Him! Not like I do!
你不了解他 不像我一样了解
He betrayed you!
他背叛了你
You think you're special?
你觉得自己很特别吗
You think you are the chosen one?
你觉得你是天选的吗
Then why aren't you with him?
那你为什么没跟他一起呢
Because he's in America! Because he's a fake!
因为他在美国 因为他是骗子
That's bullshit! It's true!
你胡说八道 是真的
You can't see it.
你还不明白
You can't see it because you're mad!
你不明白 因为你疯了
You can't see it because you love him.
你不明白 因为你爱他
Mommy?
妈妈
What are you doing, little goose?
你在干嘛呢 小宝贝
Where's Daddy?
爸爸呢
He's probably working.
他可能在工作呢
Now come eat your food.
过来吃东西吧
Then why is his car here?
那他的车怎么在这儿
Let me do it!
让我来
Oh!
噢
Uncle Zev!
泽夫叔叔
Hey, Ellie.
嘿 艾丽
How are you?
你好吗
Okay.
好啊
What's up? Sorry for showing up unannounced, but...
怎么了 对不起 我没打招呼就来了 但是…
Go play with Cookie...
去跟曲奇玩吧…
Cookie, come.
曲奇 来吧
I feel stupid.
我觉得自己很蠢
It's probably nothing. It's just...
可能没什么事 只是…
With everything going on in the West Bank...
约旦河西岸地区局势这么乱…
do you know where Aviram is?
你知道阿维拉姆在哪儿吗
I can't get ahold of him.
我联♥系♥不上他
I figured maybe you had him on assignment or something.
我想你也许派他去执行任务了
He didn't tell you.
他没告诉你
I had no choice, I had to suspend him.
我别无选择 只能让他停职
Suspend him?
他被停职了
What did he do?
他做什么了
I can't talk about it.
我不能说
What I can tell you is that
但我能告诉你的是
he's due to go in front of a committee this week to testify.
他这周要在委员会面前作证
I'm sure he's fine. He wouldn't miss that.
他肯定没事 他不会错过的
His car's been out front of our house for three days.
他的车已经在我们家前面停了三天了
They booted his wheels.
有人猛踢他的车轮
I'll put out some feelers for him. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
我去试探一下 肯定没什么需要担心的
Thank you, Zev.
谢谢你 泽夫
Ellie... time to go.
艾丽…该走了
Ellie?
艾丽
Ellie?
艾丽
Hey, buddy.
嘿 哥们
Help you?
有事吗
Yep.
对
Take this one.
我要这一支
All righty.
好的
Can I see your ID?
能看看你的证件吗
Resnick.
雷斯尼克
Whereabouts in Texas?
德州哪儿来的
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表