剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
"And is to come."
"即将降临"
Did you come to stop me?
您是来阻止我的吗
Hello.
你好
Hello, can I help you?
你好 有事吗
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
You can't just...
你不能就这么…
Sir!
先生
You don't fully understand who this man is.
你还没弄清楚他是谁
He isn't a criminal. He saved my daughter.
他不是罪犯 他救了我女儿
You can't do this. Where are they taking him?
你不能这么做 他们要把他带去哪儿
I don't know. What's he being charged with?
我不知道 他犯了什么罪
Title 8, United States Code, Section 1325. Improper entry by an alien.
"美国法典"第八卷第1325节 外国人不按规定入境
I'll get you out.
我会把您救出来的
I can see you're thirsty.
看得出你口渴了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Jibril...
吉卜利...
Jibril Hassan.
吉卜利·哈桑
Well, Jibril Hassan...
那好 吉卜利·哈桑...
I have some questions for you...
我有问题要问你...
and hopefully you have some answers for me.
希望你能回答我
Last night...
昨天晚上...
at the edge of your camp...
在你们营地边上...
you met someone from...
你见了一个来自…
Nazareth.
拿撒勒的人
No?
不是吗
Yes.
是
Palestinian?
巴勒斯坦人
Yes.
对
Why?
为什么
She gave me food.
她给了我吃的
She...
她…
What did she ask you to do?
她让你做什么了
Nothing.
没什么
She just wanted to help.
她只是想帮忙
We have nothing. People are getting sick.
我们一无所有 人们开始生病了
People are getting sick?
人们开始生病了
People are getting killed.
人们快要被害死了
A war has started...
战争已经爆发…
because of your friend.
都因为你的朋友
Your leader.
你的领袖
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I'm telling you, I don't know.
我真的不知道
You really should stop saying, "I don't know."
别再说"我不知道"了
He was arrested. That's it.
他被捕了 我就知道这么多
The girl?
那女孩呢
Did she say where he is? No.
她说了他在哪儿吗 没有
No?
没有
Your leader.
你们的领袖
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
al-Masih.
麦西哈
That's not a real name.
那不是真名
What's his real name?
他的真名叫什么
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
I swear I don't know.
我发誓我不知道
No one knows anything about this man,
没人对这个人有一丁点了解
and yet they risk their lives
但他们依然冒着生命危险
and trek across deserts for him.
为了他长途跋涉穿过沙漠
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Because he is sent from God.
因为他是真♥主♥派来的
Say that again.
再说一遍
Say that again.
再说一遍
He is sent from God.
他是真♥主♥派来的
I want to prove something to you...
我想向你证明一件事…
Jibril Hassan.
吉卜利·哈桑
I want to prove to you...
我想向你证明…
that there is no God.
真♥主♥不存在
Our Lord, give us goodness in this world...
我们的主啊 求你在今世赏赐我们美好的…
It's empty here.
这儿都空了
Sure is.
你说得对
Real empty.
空空荡荡
Kip?
基普
Yeah, it's Felix Iguero.
对 我是菲利克斯·伊奎罗
Yeah, I know, long time.
对啊 很久没联♥系♥了
So he was just standing... I told you everything.
所以他就站在那儿... 我已经都告诉你了
I know, I just thought, maybe now that you'd rested...
我知道 我只是想 也许你现在休息过了…
I hid under the rail overpass in the drains.
我躲在铁路立交桥下面的排水沟里
I saw the tornado comin', and when I woke up, he was just...
我看到龙♥卷♥风♥来了 醒过来之后 他就…
He was kinda just there.
他就在那儿
Did you have another episode? I don't...
你又犯病了吗 我不…
Probably.
可能吧
It's all kind of a blur.
我都记不清了
Where are you going? I'm just goin' to the bathroom.
你要去哪儿 去上厕所
I'm okay, Mom.
我没事 妈妈
Hey. Oh, hey.
嘿 噢 嘿
I was... just...
我就是…
Everything all right in there? Mm.
里面一切都还好吗 嗯
As well as can be expected...
也只能这样了...
under the circumstances. How are you? You holdin' up okay?
在这种情况下 你还好吗 缓过来了吗
I'm fine. And Rebecca, is she...
我没事 还有丽贝卡 她…
She's... good.
她…还行
Better. Good, good. That's good.
好点儿了 好的 好的 挺好的
We were lucky, huh?
我们很幸运 对吧
So lucky.
太幸运了
The church is the only building still standin'.
只有教堂屹立不倒
The only one.
只有它没倒
Yeah.
对啊
We were lucky. Just goes to show you, you can't ever...
我们是很幸运 这让人懂得 你绝不能…
You just...
就是…
You can't ever give up.
你永远不能放弃
You can't.
不能
Felix... I got him a lawyer.
菲利克斯… 我给他请了律师
What? Won't cost us a cent.
什么 我们一分钱都不用出
She's pro bono. ACLU.
她是美国公民自♥由♥联盟的无偿律师
Old friend made some calls. You remember Kip?
一个老友打了几个电♥话♥ 你记得基普吗
Kip from Princeton? Yeah, no, I know who he is.
来自普林斯顿的基普 对 我知道他是谁
I'm just... I'm havin' a hard time keepin' up with you.
我只是...不太明白你的意思
Somethin' happened here.
这儿发生了一些事
Somethin' big.
非同小可
None of this is a coincidence.
没什么是巧合
It was meant to happen, Anna.
安娜 这是注定要发生的
It was meant to happen.
注定要发生的
All of this.
全都是
You're not where you're supposed to be.
这儿不是你该来的地方
I... I just need some time with him, ma'am.
我...我需要见见他 女士
JTTF already have him.
他在联合反恐特遣部队手上
Then you need to leave that to the FBI.
那交给联邦调查局管就好了
This is our only opportunity to get intel.
这是我们获取情报的唯一机会
He didn't just click his heels and end up here.
他不可能敲了敲鞋跟就来这儿了
He clearly had help. This is bigger than just him.
显然有人在帮他 这事不只是他这么简单
It's only a matter of time before everybody knows where he is.
全世界迟早都会知道他在哪儿
I need to talk to him now, before this whole thing blows up.
我得趁这事没闹大之前找他聊聊
You have two days.
给你两天时间
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you for using San Antonio Airport.
感谢您今天选用圣安东尼奥机场
What do you got?
有什么消息
A private jet from here in Amman.
安曼这儿的私人飞机
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表