剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
Answer me.
回答我
None of your business. The hell it isn't.
不关你事 才怪
Talk to me.
你说啊
You know, the last time I looked, Shin Bet doesn't have jurisdiction in the USA.
据我所知 以色列安♥全♥局♥在美国没有司法权
Neither does the CIA.
中情局也没有
Having trouble letting go of him?
很难放下他吧
Clearly not as much as you.
显然没你难
I came here to kill him.
我是来杀他的
You were sent to assassinate him.
你被派来刺杀他
They have no clue you're here.
上头不知道你来了
He got under your skin, didn't he?
他惹恼你了 对吗
That's why you erased the tape.
所以你把录像删了
Don't judge me till you face him yourself.
你要是没有直面他 就无权对我说三道四
I have.
我有
Wanting to live is not a crime.
求生并不是罪
I promised my father his name would live on.
我向我爸爸保证过 会让他的名字永垂不朽
Read to me.
给我读书吧
"'Were they not satisfied where they were?'"
"'他们对自己所在的地方不满意吗'"
"asked the Little Prince..."
"小王子问道..."
"'No one is ever satisfied where he is, '
"'从来没有人会对自己所在的地方满意'
said the switchman."
扳道工说"
What are you doin' here?
你来这里干什么
I came for you.
我是为你而来
"'All men have the stars..."
"所有人都有自己的星星..."
"...but they are not the same things for different people."
"...但星星的含义却因人而异"
"For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides..."
"对于旅人而言 星星就是向导..."
"For others, they are no more than little lights in the sky..."
"对于其他人而言 它们不过是天空中微弱的光..."
"But you... you alone will have the stars
"但对于你... 只有你能赋予这些星星
as no one else has them."
与众不同的含义"
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表