剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
let him create his Holy War? If we risk upsetting Israel,
让他引发圣♥战♥吗 如果冒险惹火以色列
who knows where this ends? How do we protect the country?
后果不堪设想 我们如何保护国家呢
We need Israel's cooperation... Okay.
我们需要以色列配合... 好了
Fuck.
操
I'll solve it myself.
我亲自解决吧
Why did you speak?
你为什么要说话
Why did you answer her question?
你为什么要回答她的问题
Because it's the truth.
因为那是真理
You didn't just screw this up for you. You screwed it up for these people, too.
你不仅毁了自己 也毁了这些人
This is bigger than what you can imagine.
这比你想象的更重大
What reason might that be?
可能是什么原因呢
I witnessed something that can't be described
我见证了无法描述的事情
in any other way than miraculous.
只能用神迹来形容
If he wants to stay here, we should let him.
如果他想留在这里 我们就该让他留下
If he wants to stay here, it's God's will.
如果他想留在这里 这就是上帝的意愿
That's what I believe. Miraculous?
这就是我所相信的东西 神迹吗
He saved my church and he saved my daughter's life.
他救了我的教堂 救了我女儿的命
He's here illegally, with no papers, no documentation.
他非法来到这里 没有任何证件或文件
This man is the poster boy for America's problems.
这个人是美国问题的典型代表
I mean, what, now we're deporting the Messiah?
我们现在要把弥赛亚驱逐出境吗
Standing before the judge, he proclaimed, "A border is an idea
他在法官面前宣告 "国界是幸运儿
decided by the lucky."
决定的概念"
What is it? He sat back down...
怎么了 他在...
Cameron Collier on line two. ...judge simply speechless, despite...
卡梅伦·科利尔在二号♥线上 ... 法官无话可说
Cameron Collier. To what do I owe this honor?
卡梅伦·科利尔 我很荣幸 你怎么打来了
My apologies for the interruption, Judge.
抱歉打扰您了 法官
I just want to check in and see how your deliberations were going.
我只是想问问你考虑得如何了
I see.
明白了
From where the president stands,
总统的立场是
if... Israel wants this guy so badly, why upset the apple cart?
既然... 以色列那么想要这个人 何必给他们制♥造♥麻烦呢
You're a man who's not afraid to make unpopular decisions.
你并不害怕做出不受欢迎的决定
Hell, the president's always been a big fan of yours.
总统一直很崇拜你
This would be a great way to put a stamp on your legacy.
这是你给职业生涯立下伟大功绩的机会
Well...
是这样的...
thank you kindly for your perspective, Cameron.
卡梅伦 非常感谢你的观点
I'll consider it when I hand down my decision.
我宣布决定的时候会考虑的
It's been a pleasure talking.
非常高兴能与你交谈
Pleasure's mine.
我也很高兴
All mine.
非常高兴
Jibril.
吉卜利
Jibril, what happened to you?
吉卜利 你出什么事了
We've been looking for you for days...
我们找了你好几天...
... make sure to try to double up on water, stay cool...
... 务必多加点水 保持凉爽...
Please be seated.
请坐
The court has deliberated on the nature and circumstances of the events.
法庭就事件的性质及情况做了细致考量
After careful consideration of the evidence which is been brought forth,
在对所呈现的证据进行审慎考虑后
the court, which I would like to state,
我在此声明
stands independent of any and all influence,
本庭立场独♥立♥ 不受任何影响
has decided to grant Mr. Masih asylum.
决定给予麦西哈先生避难权
I told you. We did it.
我早就说了 我们成功了
Welcome to the great state of Texas, sir.
先生 欢迎来到伟大的德克萨斯州
The shock decision handed down by Justice Pleva stunned the press today
今天普雷瓦法官宣布了令人震惊的决定 轰动新闻界
as audible gasps were heard.
现场传出了惊诧声
It's hard to know what... What is that?
很难得知是什么让... 什么事
They let him go. He's free. ...it flies in the face of every decision
他们放了他 他自♥由♥了 ...与法官40年来的
this judge has handed down... What?
所有其他决定... 什么
... in his 40year career. alMasih! alMasih!
... 背道而驰 麦西哈 麦西哈
It's a remarkable decision for America and all refugees.
对美国及所有难民而言 这是个了不起的决定
I brought you some meatloaf.
我给你带了烘肉卷
You should be drinkin' water with your prescriptions.
你吃药的时候应该喝水
Let me die in peace, woman.
让我安详地死吧 女士
Let me die in peace.
让我安详地死去吧
What country will you go to next? Why are you so special?
您接下来会去哪个国家 您为什么这么特别
Do you have a real name, Mr. Masih?
麦西哈先生 您有真名吗
Why did you choose Texas?
您为什么选择得州
Get in!
上车
Get in!
上车
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表