剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
My wife's from Austin. Oh?
我老婆就是奥斯汀人 是吗
That's nice.
不错
Huh.
嗯
Obviously, you're not from there originally.
显然你不是在那儿土生土长的
No. Moved there a few years ago.
不 我几年前搬到那儿了
How do you want to pay?
你要怎么付款
"Jacob dreamed there was a ladder set up on the earth
"雅各做了一个梦 梦见一个梯子立在地上
and the top of it reached to Heaven,
梯顶直通到天上
and behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it."
梯子上有神的众使者上下往来"
Daddy.
爸爸
What, no hug?
怎么 不给我个拥抱吗
What are you doing here? You called me, remember?
你来这儿干什么 你不是给我打电♥话♥了吗
I'm just surprised. I didn't know you were coming.
我只是很吃惊 我不知道你要来
Well, did you expect me to just send a check?
所以你指望我寄一张支票就完事了
No.
不是
No.
不是
You haven't asked me for money for 20 years.
20年来你从没管我要过钱
Course I'm here.
我当然要来了
The situation's... changed...
情况...变了…
a lot since I called.
在我打电♥话♥之后变了很多
Not necessarily for the better.
不一定是变好
How's Felix?
菲利斯怎么样
He's fine.
挺好的
I know you wouldn't have reached out unless things were bad.
我知道要不是情况很糟糕 你也不会找我
You two okay?
你们俩没事吧
So, let me be your father.
让我尽父亲的责任吧
I'm here to...
我是来…
help.
帮忙的
Likes his solitude.
他喜欢独处
Ed.
艾德
It's odd to me, all these folks...
我觉得很奇怪 来了这么多人…
He just doesn't seem very interested in people.
但他表现得好像对人不太感兴趣
In anyone.
对谁都没兴趣
He is.
他有
You're a smart man, Felix.
菲利斯 你很聪明
Studied divinity.
修读了神学
So, level with me.
对我实话实说吧
Who do you think he is?
你觉得他是谁
You didn't see what I saw.
你没看到我看到的东西
And if I did, would I be calling him the Second Coming?
要是我看到了 我会说他是基♥督♥再临吗
Is that the cock crowing once?
那算是公鸡啼叫了一次吗
Sometimes, no answer is the best answer.
有时候不回应便是最好的回应
These people have come for something.
这些人来这儿都是有目的的
They've left their homes, jobs, families,
他们离开了自己的家 工作 家人
to be here, at your church.
就为了来这里 来你的教堂
They want an answer.
他们想得到回应
I wouldn't want to be the guy letting them down.
我可不愿意让他们失望
By the third round of chemo,
在做完第三轮化疗之后
we had hit the cap on our insurance policy.
我们已经达到了保险赔付的最高限额
Jonah had to take another job.
乔纳得多做一份工作
It was tough.
很艰难
That took him away.
他被迫离家
It's not his fault. You know, we had to pay the bills somehow.
那不是他的错 我们总得想办法付账单
At the end of the day, it was really just...
到头来 就真的只剩下…
me and her.
我和她了
And that's why I brought her here.
所以我把她带了过来
You know, I just...
我只是…
It just... I...
就是...我…
I need her to live.
我需要她活下去
...for you, I will pray...
...我会为你祈祷...
Don't forget to use the hand sanitizer...
别忘了用洗手液...
Listen...
听着…
This man that has led us here...
那个把我们带到这儿的人...
he is not the prophet Jesus returned.
并不是重返人世的先知尔萨
He took advantage of us. He turned away Daesh, we all saw it...
他利用了我们 他赶走了伊♥斯♥兰♥国 我们都看到了…
We saw the sandstorm...
我们看到的是沙尘暴...
turn away Daesh.
赶走了伊♥斯♥兰♥国
He has led us to the gate of our enemies.
他带我们走到了敌人的大门前
Tonight, we will leave for Jordan...
今晚我们就会离开 走去约旦...
for true refuge...
寻求真正的庇护...
where our Muslim brothers wait with open arms.
我们的穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟们会在那里敞开双臂迎接我们
I know how you must be feelin'.
我明白你们的感受
And I know, too, how many questions you have.
我也知道你们有很多问题
Why did this happen?
为什么会发生这事
What's gonna happen now?
接下来会发生什么
I felt I've had to sit with these questions.
我觉得我得坐下来好好思考这些问题
Same questions you all have.
我跟你们有同样的疑问
Why did this happen?
为什么会发生这事
What now?
现在怎么办
What do we all expect?
我们该抱有什么期待
Hey, hey...
嘿 嘿…
Hey. Samson?
嘿 萨姆森
Samson?
萨姆森
I want to tell you a story about me.
我想跟你们讲个关于我的故事
I've never told this to anyone.
我从来没跟别人说过
One day, I was lookin' out over the valley I lived in...
一天 我望向以前家旁的河谷远方...
I could see a storm on the horizon.
我可以看到地平线上有风暴袭来
And I could smell the rain in the air.
我闻到了空气中有雨水的味道
Storm felt so close I could smell it.
风暴近得我可以闻到它的味道
And I imagined that...
我想象…
this may be what God's like.
这可能就是上帝的模样
Somethin' that's so close
他特别近
and far away at the same time.
但同时也特别远
I decided that was God.
我断定那就是上帝
That feelin'.
那种感觉
He's hurt. Careful, son.
他受伤了 儿子 小心点
Be careful, Dad. I'm gonna get this off you, okay?
小心 爸爸 我把这从你身上移走 好吗
And so, as long as I could remember that feelin',
只要我还记得那种感觉
I decided that God was with me.
我就相信上帝与我同在
And he could be with me through everything.
不论发生什么 他都会与我一起度过
Even death.
即便死亡
Oh, shit.
妈的
I decided that.
那是我的决定
I chose God.
我选择了上帝
But what happens when God chooses you?
但当上帝选择了你的时候会发生什么呢
Then you have no control.
控制权就不在你手上了
Then he's not a part of your story.
那样的话 他就不是你故事中的一部分
You're a part of his.
你成了他故事中的一部分
We didn't decide all this.
这些不是我们的决定
God did.
是上帝的决定
Only he knows what happens next.
只有他知道接下来会发生什么
He's come out of his tent.
他从帐篷里出来了
What? He's heading out of town.
什么 他要出镇子了
He's left his tent!
他从帐篷中出去了
Where is he?
他在哪儿
It's time to say goodbye, okay?
是时候说再见了 好吗
He's really hurt.
他伤得很重
We tried, son.
我们尽力了 儿子
Samson.
萨姆森
It's okay, boy.
没关系 孩子
He's hurt bad.
他伤得很重
Please, help him.
求你帮帮他
I know you can.
我知道你可以
No! Samson!
不 萨姆森
You were supposed to save him.
你本应该救他的
No, I wasn't.
不 我不应该
He's not suffering now.
他现在不再痛苦了
Hey! What just happened?
嘿 刚发生什么了
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I said, what the hell are you doing here?
我问你话呢 你到底在这儿干什么
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表