剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
This should never have happened. You're right.
这场爆♥炸♥本不该发生 是
I'm sorry.
对不起
Where's Golshiri?
哥什里呢
Eva. We need to talk.
艾娃 我们需要谈谈
The car that took Golshiri, we traced it to a government airfield in Delaware.
我们查到带走哥什里的车去了特拉华州的政♥府♥机场
Government? Details of the flight are classified,
政♥府♥ 飞机的详细信息都是机密
but I'm guessing you know nothing about this.
但你应该对此毫不知情
Of course not. No prizes for guessing who does.
当然不知道 不用猜都知道谁知情
This goes to air in 20 minutes. You need to cut your VO.
20分钟后播出 你得把旁白删减一点
It's written, I just need to read it. Relax.
已经写好了 我只需要读出来 别紧张
... West Bank.
... 西岸
Ah, we're hearing that people are injured,
我们听说伤员众多
and unfortunately, we do not have any numbers.
不幸的是 具体数字尚且不明
That shot of the stretcher with the kid, put that in the bin.
删掉那个孩子躺在担架上的片段
... Hassan speak.
... 哈桑讲话了
Now, he's the boy who recently rose to fame
他是近期因穿过叙边境
after crossing the Syrian...
而一举成名的男孩...
... do not have any confirmations as yet as to what caused the explosion.
... 爆♥炸♥原因仍未确认
But Palestinian authorities have been...
但是巴勒斯坦政♥府♥...
... terrorist attack...
... 恐怖袭击...
We will be crossing live to our correspondents in Israel...
我们将与本台的现场记者进行交叉直播...
We are starting to get...
我们开始收到...
Your department gave clearance for that plane to land.
你的部门允许那架飞机降落
We need to know where it's going.
我们要知道这架飞机的去向
What are you gonna do? Arrest him when he lands?
你们想干什么 等他落地就拘捕他吗
It's over. The deal is done.
这事已经结束了 交易已经完成
We need to know where in Israel it's landing.
我们需要知道飞机在以色列的降落地点
We need the tail number and the flight plans.
我们还需要机尾编号♥和飞行计划
Do I need to wake the president, Danny?
丹尼 你非得逼我叫醒总统吗
It's approaching Spanish airspace.
接近西班牙领空了
Keep a lock on that. Yes, ma'am.
盯紧了 是 长官
Why can't we force the plane to land? Diplomatic jet. It's sovereign.
我们为什么不能逼飞机降落呢 这是外交飞机 具有独♥立♥主♥权♥
He was taken against his will.
他是被强制带走的
We're sending him back into that.
我们这是把他送回那种环境里
It's all connected.
这些事情相互关联
It all goes back to him.
全都能追溯到他身上
We wait till he lands.
我们要等到他降落
And then what?
然后呢
You create an opportunity.
你制♥造♥一个机会
I'll scramble a team.
我立刻集结队伍
The fuck you're looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥瞅什么
We never finished our conversation about Megiddo.
关于米吉多的事 我们还没聊完
Don't you want to get it off your chest?
你不想一吐为快吗
Secrets are so heavy to carry around.
秘密是很沉重的包袱
God knows your secrets.
虽然知道你的秘密
And loves you anyway.
但上帝依然深爱着你
Sin.
罪
Sin is just a failure to choose goodness, that's all.
所谓"罪"只是没有选择行善罢了
Goodness is a choice.
善行是一种选择
Every moment is an opportunity to make a choice.
每时每刻都是一个做出选择的机会
The choice to think a good thought, to think a bad thought,
善恶全在一念之间
to act on it, to let it pass.
行善 或者任它溜走
That is God's great blessing.
那是上帝的伟大祝福
That in every moment, we can create ourselves again.
每一刻 我们都有机会重新创造自己
Aviram.
阿维拉姆
Make a choice.
选吧
Isn't that convenient, huh?
那可真方便啊
We can all be forgiven and start fresh again.
我们都能获得原谅 改过自新
People have been hating and killing since we came down from the trees.
自打我们从猴子变成人之后 仇恨和杀戮就持续不断
If there's a God, he should be ashamed of himself.
如果真有上帝 那他应该觉得汗颜
"Made in the likeness of Him."
"照着自己的形象造人"
You're unredeemable. That's what you think.
你觉得自己是不可救赎的
So you project your shame onto God.
所以你把自己的羞耻投射到上帝身上
Why don't you shut the fuck up now?
你还是省省吧
Our sins have a way of punishing us when we ignore them.
当我们无视自己的罪时 它们总有办法惩罚我们
That boy.
那个男孩
He'll be the last thing you see before you die.
你死前看到的最后画面将会是他
This better be worth it.
你最好别让我白跑一趟
You'll need to be nicer than that.
你嘴上还是饶点人吧
Can we cut the bullshit? It's late and I've got a story to update.
能不能别说废话了 都这么晚了 我还要更新故事呢
This is gonna blow your story off the front page.
这件事肯定会把你的故事从头版挤掉
I don't work in print, but I'll forgive the analogy.
我不是报社的 但我就原谅你的类比吧
Oh, you're gonna be thanking me, not just forgiving me.
你不只会原谅我 还会感谢我
His real name is Payam Golshiri.
他的真名是帕亚姆·哥什里
Whose real name?
谁的真名
Your messiah.
你的弥赛亚
There's enough in there to get you started.
里面的资料够你用的了
You got a busy night ahead of you.
你今晚会很忙
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
I owe you.
我欠你的
What's the real reason?
到底是为什么
Run with it. You'll see.
好好挖掘 你会明白的
Calling the flight deck. Emergency. Fasten your seat belts.
呼叫飞行甲板 紧急情况 请系好安全带
Please!
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please. I'm sorry.
求你了 抱歉
What are you sorry for?
你为什么抱歉
For everything.
为了一切
Everything?
一切
You're sorry for everything?
你为一切抱歉吗
You're sorry for all the wrong in the world?
你为世界上一切的错误道歉吗
No... no.
不... 不是的
I'm sorry for what I...
我为我做的事道歉...
I don't care what you did.
我不在乎你做了什么
I care who you are.
我在乎你是谁
I told you my name.
我告诉了你我是谁
Yes.
对
I know your father.
我认识你♥爸♥
He's had a lot to do with my life.
他对我的人生有很大的影响
He shaped me.
他造就了我
He gave me my conviction.
他给了我坚定的信念
He's had more influence over me than any other person.
他比其他任何人对我的影响都要大
He's killed many people...
他杀了很多人...
and boasted about it.
还到处炫耀
Including...
包括...
my mother.
我妈妈
You weren't even born...
你当时甚至还没出生...
but you've inherited his sin.
但你继承了他的罪孽
No, no! Please!
不要 求你了
I'm only 14!
我才14岁
My mother doesn't even know where I am.
我妈妈连我在哪儿都不知道
Please! Her heart will be broken!
求你了 她会心碎的
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah...
我见证安♥拉♥是唯一的神...
and Muhammad is his messenger!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是他唯一的信使
I'm sorry.
对不起
There's four passengers, one's Golshiri, so we'll at least need a team of six.
机上共有四名乘客 哥什里是其一 我们至少需要一个六人团队
We've lost it. What?
失联了 什么
The plane.
飞机
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just dropped off. No signal. It was right there and then it disappeared.
就是下线了 没信♥号♥♥了 本来还在的 忽地就消失了
What are you saying? They're flying under radar?
什么意思 他们避开了雷达吗
That type of plane can't fly at those low altitudes.
那种飞机没办法做超低空飞行
So what, then?
那是怎么回事
Yes.
你说
Thank you.
谢谢
Sweetie?
亲爱的
Rae.
小雷
Raeah. Honey?
雷雅 亲爱的
Raeah.
雷雅
Jonah!
乔纳
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表