剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
What do you think? I know, it...
你怎么看 我知道...
Massachusetts?
麻省
Holy shit.
妈的
What?
怎么了
Where the hell have you been? I'm on my way to DC.
你跑哪儿去了 我在去特区的路上
I hope you have a damn good excuse. I've got his name.
希望你有充分的理由 我查到了他的名字
Payam Golshiri. He did a semester at Williams, political science.
帕亚姆·哥什里 他在威廉姆斯学院念过一学期政♥治♥学
He's been here before.
他以前来过这里
Well, that's the FBI's job.
那归联邦调查局管了
Oscar Wallace was lecturing there at the same time, ma'am.
长官 奥斯卡·华♥莱♥士♥当时也在那里授课
Wallace? 2004 to 2008.
华♥莱♥士♥ 2004到2008年间
A year later, he hacks the stock exchange and defects to Russia.
一年之后 他侵入了交易所系统 叛逃到了俄♥罗♥斯♥
If Golshiri is associated with an international terrorist,
如果哥什里跟国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关联
that makes it my job.
我就有责任管
That's a long bow you're drawing.
你的希望很渺茫
Golshiri quoted Wallace when I interrogated him.
我审问哥什里的时候 他引述了华♥莱♥士♥的话
I just... I didn't make the connection.
我只是... 没想到其中的关联
I'm not sure I'm making the connection. Wallace is bent on social disruption.
我好像也没想到 华♥莱♥士♥决意扰乱社会秩序
If this guy really is his protégé, he is two hours from DC.
如果这人真是他的门徒 他还有两个小时就到华盛顿了
with hundreds of followers.
带着成百上千个跟随者
Who knows what he's got planned?
谁知道他在盘算什么呢
We can't touch him without a warrant.
如果没有授权令 我们就不能碰他
Ma'am?
长官
Keep on him.
继续跟着他
Listen, this is on the local authorities now.
听着 这件事现在属于本地机构管
Yeah.
是
I need immediate access to DCPD.
我要立刻获取特区警♥察♥局的权限
Maintain crowd control.
持续人群管制
Let everybody through.
让所有人通过
Gonna need some backup. Get as many people back here as we can.
需要后援 召集所有能来的人
Look around you.
看看你们周围
What do you see?
你们看见什么了
Is your world good?
你们的世界美好吗
Is it evil?
邪恶吗
Ask yourself who is guilty?
问问自己 谁有罪
Who is innocent?
谁无罪
What are you?
你们是什么
Now look at your neighbor.
看看你们旁边的人
Look at your neighbor.
看看你们旁边的人
Be brave enough to see yourself.
鼓起勇气 看看自己吧
Your own reflection cast back at you.
你们的镜像反射回到你们眼前
Each... reflected in each.
每人的镜像都在对方身上体现
Look where you stand.
看看你们所站的地方
In a shining city on a hill.
在一座闪光的山上之城中
In the land of the free and the brave,
在自♥由♥和勇敢的人的土地上
standing for liberty and justice.
象征着自♥由♥和正义
How true do those words ring for you?
这些字句对于你们而言有多真实
When did you bring liberty?
你们什么时候带来了自♥由♥
Where did you cause justice?
你们把正义带到了何处
I stand at the gate of a nation...
我站在了一个国家的门口...
a nation where power is not invited.
在这里 权力不受欢迎
I stand at the gate.
我站在门口
And I look out upon you.
眺望着你们
And you look back to me.
你们回望着我
But all I can do is reflect what I see.
但我能做的只是反映我的所见
If you have come to receive,
如果你们是为了收获而来
you will go away poor.
你们会空手而归
If you have come here to understand, you will leave here lost.
如果你们是为了理解而来 你们会迷茫地离开
For those who have understood...
对于那些已经有所感悟的人...
for those who have received...
对于那些已经有所收获的人...
it is time.
时候到了
Returning to your scripture will not save you.
继续读经♥文♥并不能带来救赎
Bending to your knees will not please anyone.
双膝跪地并不能取悦任何人
That time has passed.
那个时候已经过去了
This time is now.
现在应该回到当下
You are the judged.
你们是受到审判的人
You are the chosen.
你们是被拣选的人
I'm here to break the mirror, so you shall see on what side you stand.
我来打破镜子 让你们看到自己站在哪一边
What you see...
你们的所见...
will be your choosing.
将会是你们的所选
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表