剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
To see the Holy Land.
来亲眼看看圣地
Welcome to the Holy Land.
欢迎来到圣地
So, I'm free to leave? I ask the questions here.
那我可以走了 在这里只有我能提问
Who are you?
你是谁
The Word.
弥拉
The Word?
弥拉
Do you even know what that means?
你知道那是什么意思吗
Yes. Yes?
知道 是吗
So, you are "the word"?
所以你就是"圣言"
Okay, Mr. The Word, I don't care if you sit here and rot,
好的 圣言先生 我不在乎你会不会坐在这儿烂掉
I just don't want you to waste my fucking time.
我只是不想你♥他♥妈♥的浪费我时间
So, where did you learn all your Hebrew?
那么你的希伯来文是哪儿学的
Here.
这里
So, you're from here?
所以你是这儿的人
Originally.
最初是
From where? Ramat Gan? Jerusalem? Where?
具体是哪儿 拉马特甘 耶路撒冷 哪儿
Why, you assume I'm Palestinian? Oh, you're not?
怎么你假设我是巴勒斯坦人 你不是吗
So, you're Jewish? Originally.
你是犹太人 最初是
Originally.
最初是
And now, you're what?
现在你是哪里人
I'm with God.
我和神在一起
God.
神
I don't see him.
我看不到他
You will.
会看到的
Will I?
是吗
Why don't you take God and stick him up your fucking ass?
别他妈狗屁神扯了
What were you doing in Syria?
你去叙利亚干什么
Delivering a message.
传话
A message from who? My father.
谁的话 我父亲的话
And who is your father?
你父亲是谁
That will be revealed in time.
到时候你就知道了
Why not save me the fucking suspense and just admit it now?
别卖♥♥狗屁关子了 现在就招了吧
Because, Aviram,
因为 阿维拉姆
it's not time.
还不是时候
Who told you my name?
谁把我的名字告诉你了
No one needed to tell me your name.
不需要别人告诉我
You are in my father's book.
你就在我父亲的书里
Don't fuck with me.
别耍我
Your anger is misplaced.
你的愤怒用错地方了
You don't want to know about my anger.
你不想了解我的愤怒
You hold onto hatred like it's a prize,
你把憎恨当奖品 紧紧攥着不放
when it's the weight around your neck.
但它其实是挂在你脖子上的负担
You want to hurt me...
你想伤害我吗...
like they hurt you.
像他们伤害你那样
You talk a lot of shit.
你真是满嘴胡言
You hurt a lot of people.
你伤害了很多人
It's part of my job, yes.
这是我工作的一部分 所以没错
You enjoy it.
你乐在其中
I take pride in my work.
我为我的工作感到自豪
Except for that boy.
除了那个男孩之外
What boy?
什么男孩
The boy, in Megiddo.
米吉多的那个男孩
Is that when you stopped believing?
你是从那时开始失去了信仰吧
I ask the questions here.
在这里只有我能提问
He is waiting for you, Aviram...
他在等你 阿维拉姆 …
whenever you are ready.
等你准备好
Hey!
喂
Put him in the hole.
把他关进牢里
You look like shit.
你看起来真糟
Have you seen Omer?
你去看奥莫尔了吗
Why would I do that?
为什么要看他
Because he's your brother.
因为他是你弟弟
He did something stupid, I'm not going to take pity on him.
他干了蠢事 我才不可怜他呢
I love your compassion.
我很喜欢你的同情心
The country's crumbling and he decides to rob a fucking store.
国家支离破碎 他却决定去抢商店
He deserves what he gets.
他罪有应得
What's up?
出什么事了
You're angrier than usual.
你比平常更愤怒了
You...
你…
You've never mentioned Megiddo to anyone?
你从来没跟别人提过米吉多吧
Why would I do that?
我为什么要提
Why are you even talking about it?
你干嘛说这事
Nothing.
没什么
Hey, thief. Give it back.
嘿 小偷 还给我
Goodnight.
晚安
You know how many times I've sat opposite that hood?
你知道我在这歌♥头罩对面坐过多少次吗
227.
227次
And every time, it was me.
每次都是我
We could go on doing this forever, you know?
我们可以一直这么做 你知道吧
It's up to you.
全在你
This is no solution.
这样解决不了问题
Who are you?
你是谁
The better question is...
更好的问题是…
who are you,
你是谁
Aviram Dahan?
阿维拉姆·达汉
I'm the one asking the questions.
只有我才能问问题
Are you?
是吗
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表