剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
It's pointless to question these things.
问这些问题没有意义
I'm here...
我来到这里…
in this moment because I have always been here in this moment...
在这时候来 因为我一直都处在这一刻…
and so have you.
你也是
You have light in you, Jibril...
吉卜利 你有一颗发光的灵魂...
but God is going to ask some hard things of you.
但真♥主♥要先用困难磨砺你
I am ready.
我准备好了
Pack up the camp. We're moving.
收拾行装吧 我们要走了
Messiah!
弥赛亚
"Masih" in Arabic means "Messiah."
阿♥拉♥伯语里的"麦西哈"意为"弥赛亚"
Messiah! Messiah!
弥赛亚 弥赛亚
So, this is a cult?
这么说这是邪教
Possibly. ISIL use this type of apocalyptic propaganda all the time,
有可能 伊♥斯♥兰♥国总是利用天启作宣传
and to good effect.
而且效果良好
This guy's just taken it to the next level.
这个人只是变本加厉了而已
So, he's some rival faction? Al-Qaeda?
所以他来自敌对派系基♥地♥组♥织♥
We don't know who he's associated with. What do we know about him?
还不知道他属于哪个组织 我们了解他哪些信息
That's the concerning thing.
这正令人担忧
He's come out of nowhere and he's leading desperate people into the desert.
他来历不明 把绝望的人带进了沙漠
To what end?
什么目的
Well, if it's a cult, he could be leading them to their death.
如果是邪教 那他就是带他们走向死亡
Or he could be creating an army.
他也可能在创建一支军队
An army of sick and starving refugees?
由病恹恹的饥饿难民组成的军队
He's creating a cause, in the hope that other people will join him.
他在打造理想 希望有人会加入他的队伍
That's a lot of speculation, Eva. It's my job to speculate, ma'am.
艾娃 你做了很多推断啊 我的任务就是推断 长官
He has over 2,000 followers.
他有2000多个追随者
What if he turns out to be another al-Baghdadi?
要是他是第二个巴格达迪呢
I'd like to keep an eye on him.
我想监视他
Minimal resources.
用最少的资源
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 长官
What do you have over Syria?
从叙利亚上空能看到什么
We'll lose range in about four minutes. What are we looking for, exactly?
约四分钟之后就会失去这个范围 具体要找什么
Can you zoom in on that?
能把那里放大吗
Closer?
再近点
There we are.
就是这儿
They're nowhere near Damascus.
他们离大马士革很远
Where are we?
这是哪儿
There's Damascus.
这是大马士革
And that's... Israel.
那是… 以色列
He's led us to our deaths.
他把我们引向死亡
He's led us into battle!
他带我们走入战争
Collect all the weapons.
把武器都收过来
Get me Director Bailey.
让我跟贝利局长通话
We need to get a message to that security post in Israel.
我们得通知以色列的安全岗
Imam, what do you want us to do?
伊玛目 你想让我们做什么
Dig a hole and bury them.
挖一个洞 把武器都埋了
Then how do we fight?
那我们怎么战斗呢
Shit.
妈的
What?
怎么了
We've got a crazy fucker.
有个疯子走过来了
Hello there, crazy fucker.
你好啊 疯子
Oh, shit. Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit.
噢 该死 噢 该死 该死 该死
Fuck.
操
Patrol house 283ip. Repeat, 283ip.
巡逻岗亭328ip 重复 328ip
Request immediate reinforcement.
请求即时增援
Shit! No!
妈的 不
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Be strong.
要坚强
God is with you.
真♥主♥与你们同在
Hands up!
把手举起来
Hands away from your clothes!
把手从衣服旁边拿开
Get down!
趴下
Hold fire! Where the hell is reinforcement?
别开枪 他妈的增援队伍在哪儿啊
These people need food.
这些人需要食物
Lebanon is that way.
黎巴嫩在那边
Lay down on the ground. I said lay down!
趴到地上 我让你趴到地上
Hands up!
举起手来
Stand down.
退下
Arrest him.
逮捕他
A dramatic arrest took place at the Israeli border this morning...
今天早上 以色列边境发生了一起惊心动魄的逮捕行动…
The occupying forces have refused...
占领军拒绝...
the Palestinian refugees entry back into their homeland,
让巴勒斯坦难民回到自己的故土
led by a man they call al-Masih.
他们由被称作"麦西哈"的人带领
...crowd was fired at... ...man from Lebanon...
...众人朝... ...一位黎巴嫩人...
...so far refused the refugees passage,
...拒绝难民通过
criticised by Muslims worldwide... ...a caravan of asylum seekers...
引来世界各地穆♥斯♥林♥团体及其领袖的批评... ...一群寻求庇护者...
As displaced Palestinians, they claim they are entitled passage
这些无家可归的巴勒斯坦人 声称自己是合法公民
into the West Bank as rightful citizens.
有权进入约旦河西岸地区
Okay, we'll go again.
好 我们一会儿继续
And someone fix my hair. I look like Phil Spector.
来人整理一下我的头发 我看着像菲尔·斯佩克特
Shit.
妈的
What are you doing? What's it look like?
你在干什么 我看着是在干什么
You can't just let yourself in.
你不能随便进来
I pay for this place.
这房♥子是我付的钱
There's my princess.
我的小公主来了
Daddy!
爸爸
Let me look at you!
让我看看你
I'm all sweaty.
我一身臭汗
Ah!
啊
You're supposed to call and let me know you're coming.
你过来之前应该打电♥话♥通知我
They're the rules.
这是规矩
Fuck the rules.
去他的规矩
Great way to talk around your daughter.
你在女儿面前爆粗口 真是太明智了
Oh, like she never heard that from you?
好像你当着她的面没爆过粗口一样
Where are you going? I need to take a shower.
你要去哪儿 我要去洗个澡
This isn't a hotel.
这里不是酒店
Do you ever clean up?
你有打扫过吗
Did you just come here to judge me?
你是来对我说三道四的吗
When are you going to move your shit out?
你什么时候来把你的垃圾清走
...arrested this morning, when attempting to cross the border.
...今早试图穿过边境时被逮捕
He is being held in... Hey.
他被关押在了… 喂
Hey. What are you doing here?
喂 你来这里干什么
I came to see Eli.
我来看艾丽
Oh, so you bothered this week?
所以你这周关心了
Have you got a job yet?
你找到工作了吗
My job is to look after our daughter. You should try it sometime.
我的工作就是照顾我们的女儿 你应该找时间试试
Go get your coat, princess.
小公主 去穿外套吧
Hello.
喂
Yeah? It's my day off.
怎么 我今天休假
When?
什么时候
Okay.
好
Are you going to break her heart again?
你又要让她伤心了吗
We'll eventually pull something on him, but it's gonna take time and resources.
我们总会找到他的信息 但要花点时间和资源
The fastest way to get to know him is to meet him.
了解他的最快方式就是跟他见面
He's not our detainee, so, for the moment, he's not our concern.
他不是被我们拘押 所以我们暂时不需要担心他
Israel's handling it.
让以色列处理吧
I wouldn't underestimate this guy, sir.
长官 我不会低估这个人
This wasn't just aimed at Israel.
这不仅是冲着以色列来的
He knows that America has to defend Israel's position,
他知道美国必须维护以色列的立场
and as long as those starving people sit at their border,
所以只要那些人饿着肚子坐在以色列边境
the more indefensible that position becomes.
那个立场就会愈发难以维护
We'll get dragged into something we don't want.
我们会卷入不想卷入的麻烦里
Why don't you let the politicians worry about that?
你要不让政♥治♥家们担心这问题吧
That wasn't very politic.
刚刚那不太明智
But it's the truth.
但那是真♥相♥
My God, you're like your father.
天哪 你和你♥爸♥爸一样
This is my day off.
我今天放假
I don't want you to waste my time,
我不想让你浪费我的时间
so it would be best if you just answer my questions.
所以你最好老实回答我的问题
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表