剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
♪ Rejoice ♪ Rejoice ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪ ♪ 快乐 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪ ♪ Rejoice, salvation's close at hand ♪
♪快乐 ♪ ♪快乐 救赎即将来临♪
♪ Rejoice ♪ ♪ Live your joy ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪ ♪ 快乐的生活 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪ Raise your voice ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪ ♪ 提高嗓音 ♪
♪ Spread the word throughout the land ♪
♪ 把真言传遍大地 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪ Rejoice ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪ ♪ 快乐 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪
♪ Rejoice, salvation's close at hand ♪ Don't be shy.
♪ 快乐 救赎即将来临 ♪ 别害羞
Come on, join us. ♪ Rejoice ♪
来吧 跟我们一起 ♪快乐 ♪
He has returned. ♪ Rejoice ♪
他再临了 ♪ 快乐 ♪
The day has finally come.
那一天终于到了
♪ Throughout the land ♪ ♪ Live your joy ♪
♪ 传遍大地 ♪ ♪ 快乐的生活 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪ God bless you, child.
♪ 快乐 ♪ 上帝保佑你 孩子
♪ Rejoice, salvation's close at hand ♪
♪ 快乐 救赎即将来临 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪ Live your joy ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪ ♪ 快乐的生活 ♪
♪ Rejoice♪ ♪ Raise your voice ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪ ♪ 提高你的嗓音 ♪
♪ Spread the word throughout the land ♪
♪ 将真言传遍大地 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪ Rejoice ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪ ♪ 快乐 ♪
♪ Rejoice ♪ Rejoice, salvation's close ♪
♪ 快乐 ♪ ♪ 快乐 救赎即将 ♪
I'm callin' the cops.
我要报♥警♥了
Why are you followin' me?
你为什么要跟着我
We are going in the same direction.
我们在往同一个方向走
You know, sometimes your answers are annoying. People don't like it.
有时候你的回答很烦人 令人讨厌
Plus, I'm not goin' anywhere specific. That's the point.
再说 我没有明确的目的地 那就是重点
I just couldn't take being in that hotel anymore.
我只是没法在那间酒店继续待着了
It's okay for you to ask me what you want to ask.
如果你有问题想问我 就问吧
That woman in the hotel, who was she?
酒店里的那女人是谁
A lost soul.
一个迷失的灵魂
It looked like she knew you pretty well.
她看起来跟你很熟
You are not going to understand everything that happens.
你不会明白所发生的一切的
You have to trust that I have a special place for you, Rebecca.
丽贝卡 你得相信 我有特别的事要让你做
Feels like we're on the edge of somethin'.
感觉我们站在某个边缘
Like nothin's gonna be the same again.
世界好像会天翻地覆
That's not a bad thing.
那并不是坏事
Sometimes...
有时候…
I have thoughts about all this comin' to an end.
我会想到这一切走向终结
But they're more than just thoughts.
但这不只是想法
They feel real.
感觉很真实
They are.
是真实的
False Prophet.
假先知
If I asked you something impossible, would you do it?
如果我让你做一件不可能的事 你会做吗
Yes.
会
Then you have to shed your burdens.
那你必须卸下负担
The pain, the shame.
痛苦和羞耻
Leave it all behind, strip it all away.
抛下一切 清走一切
Only then you can speak your truth.
只有那时你才能说出真理
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yes.
明白
It won't be easy.
这不是易事
No, I can do it.
不 我能做到
My brother always liked to tell stories.
我弟弟一直喜欢讲故事
He was always such a liar.
他一直都是大骗子
Payam.
帕亚姆
Always loved to be at the center of the room.
总是喜欢当整间屋子里的焦点
Now he's at the center of the world.
现在他成了世界的焦点
Is that what he always wanted, then?
这难道不是他一直以来的梦想吗
Even when you were young?
他很小的时候就有这样的梦想了
It likely had to do with our upbringing.
这可能和我们的成长经历有关吧
There's no good record of your parents.
关于你们父母的资料很少
They were killed, while fleeing Iraq.
他们在逃离伊♥拉♥克♥的时候被杀了
We were just kids. This was 1990...
我们当时只是孩子 是1990…
1991.
1991年
Our father was Jewish. Our mother, Christian.
我们的父亲是犹太人 母亲是基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Wasn't safe for us during the... "liberation" of Kuwait.
当时正值...科威特"解放"战争 我们的处境并不安全
Does Payam blame America for the death of your parents?
帕亚姆认为你父母的死 是美国造成的吗
This, my friend, you will have to ask him.
你得问他了 我的朋友
After they died, what happened to you and Payam?
在他们过世之后 你和帕亚姆怎么了
We were raised here in Iran by our uncle.
我们的叔叔在伊朗这里带大了我们
In Tehran?
在德黑兰吗
Our uncle dragged us all over.
叔叔带着我们到处奔波
He was a...
他是…
how do you call?
叫什么来着
Vagabond, yes?
流浪汉 对吧
A trickster.
一个骗术师
Sometimes, we would travel with the circus, during the summers.
在夏天 有时候我们会跟着马戏团旅行
Other times, we'd busk in markets, run scams. Pickpocket.
别的时候我们会在集市里卖♥♥艺 骗别人钱 扒窃
We would sleep on the street.
我们会睡在大街上
We were always ready to flee with the rags on our backs.
我们随时都准备好背着破烂衣服逃走
He called himself "Yusuf the Magnificent."
他管自己叫"优素福大侠"
Ah! Can you imagine? Magnificent!
啊 你能想象吗 大侠
He was proud and cruel.
他既骄傲又残忍♥
Put us to work from the very beginning. Pulled us from school.
从一开始就逼我们工作 不让我们上学
Beat us.
打我们
But he also taught us everything he knew.
但我们现在会的一切也都是他教的
English.
英语
Books.
书
The art of illusion.
幻象的艺术
Uncle Yusuf was a magician.
优素福叔叔是个魔术师
A master.
魔术大♥师♥
And we were his apprentices.
我们都是他的徒弟
The trick... it's not so much the mechanics of it.
魔术...最重要的并不是技巧
That's just... practice.
那是...熟能生巧的事
The real trick...
真正的魔术…
is making you believe.
就是要让你相信
You're not sleeping in your car anymore?
你没继续睡在车里了
No.
没有
No, found a room.
没有 找到房♥间了
In a hotel? Yes.
在酒店里 对
With running water? Yes.
有自来水了 对
Yes. Well, you won't believe it, actually. It's this hotel.
对 你一定不会相信 其实就是这家酒店
Really?
真的吗
Uh, what'd you get?
有什么消息
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表