剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
Look at you.
看看你
Aww.
哇
Max! Oh, I missed you so much!
麦克斯 噢 我好想你
She seems so much better, doesn't she?
她好像好很多了 不是吗
How've you been?
你好吗
That's what happens when you go off chemo, Staci.
丝塔西 这是停止化疗的结果
Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm packing. Wh...
我在收拾东西 为什么...
Why are you packing? Um...
你为什么要收拾东西 嗯...
I've got a plane to catch. What?
我要赶飞机 什么
I got a plane to catch. I don't want to be late.
我要赶飞机 我不想迟到
You've already caught the plane, Dad. You're here.
爸爸 你已经赶上飞机了 你到这儿了
Already caught the plane?
已经赶上了
Yes.
对
We just got here.
我们刚刚到这儿
Uh... was that today?
呃...是今天的事吗
Yes, today.
对啊 今天
You should be unpacking.
你应该把行李拿出来
Remember, you're gonna stay with me for a while?
忘了你要跟我待一阵子吗
This is gonna be your room.
这就是你的房♥间
I'll help you settle in, and then I'm gonna get to work.
我会帮你安顿下来 然后我就得去工作了
Uh... Oh! Ah! Yeah! Yeah.
啊...噢 是啊 是啊
Of course. I'm gonna be staying here with you for a while.
当然 我要跟你在这儿待一阵子
There was that flood back home.
家那边有洪水
Uh, I must...
我肯定…
be tireder than I thought I was.
比我想象的更累
And certainly not the traveler that I used to be.
也不像以前一样到处去都没问题
You gonna be okay?
你没问题吧
Oh, yeah, sure. I'm fine, honey.
当然了 我没事 亲爱的
Fine.
挺好的
Good afternoon. Hi.
下午好 你好
Will that be all? Thank you.
就这件吗 谢谢
Would you like to charge it to your bill? I'll pay cash.
记在酒店账单上吗 我付现金
Have to admit, Felix, I'm surprised to see you.
菲利斯 我必须承认我没想到你会来
Ed.
艾德
Have a seat.
请坐吧
Well... I've thought a lot about what you said.
是这样的...我仔细考虑了你说的话
About harnessing all that attention, giving it a focus.
关于利用所有人的注意力 给它一个焦点
You're not leaving it up to God anymore?
你不再交给上帝决定了
This can still all be a part of God's plan.
这一切依然可以成为上帝计划的一部分
He looks for us to enact his will, right?
他会找我们执行他的意愿 对吧
Oh, you think you know God's will?
你觉得自己知道上帝的意愿
Look, Ed, you wanted in, now I'm giving you an in.
听着 艾德 你之前想入伙 我现在给你机会入伙
It's as simple as that.
就那么简单
You will triple your viewership, at least.
你的收视人数至少会翻三倍
Are you telling me you don't want your message to reach more people?
你难道不想把自己的信息传达给更多人吗
You can reach out past this country.
你可以传出这个国家
You can reach the world, Ed. The Messiah on your own TV show.
你可以传递到世界 艾德 弥赛亚上了你自己的节目
But if he's not who you say he is...
但如果他不是你说的那个人…
Well, that's a matter of faith, Ed,
艾德 那就是信仰的问题了
but no one's gonna blame you for wanting to believe.
你渴望相信 没有人会怪你的
Is this his idea or yours?
这是他的主意还是你的主意
It's mine.
是我的主意
And he's agreed?
他同意了
Yes.
对
Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Same.
同一号♥码
Comms sector.
通讯部
Yeah, I need a trace. What source?
我需要追踪 哪类来源
Phone number, please.
电♥话♥号♥码 麻烦了
709-597-449-61.
709-597-449-61
Over the past 36 hours, the Russians have mobilized
过去36小时 俄♥罗♥斯♥动员了预计12000名军人
an estimated 12,000 troops into the Red Zone.
进入红色♥区♥域
They can hit targets inside Latvia right now.
他们现在可以击中拉脱维亚国内的目标了
It's a blatant provocation, sir.
先生 这是明目张胆的挑衅
If we don't move, they'll feel emboldened.
我们按兵不动就是鼓励他们
Well... you call it a provocation,
你说是挑衅
but we increased our fleet in the Baltic first, didn't we?
但是我们先在波罗的海增加军舰的 不是吗
On your orders, sir.
先生 听您的指令行动
You drew the line.
您来设定底线
You can't back away from that. It makes you look weak.
您不能退缩 这样会让您显得怯懦
This demands a response.
这需要回应
We can't afford another Syria.
我们承担不起 再出现一个叙利亚的后果
Sir?
先生
Mr. President?
总统先生
Keeping fit?
在锻炼身体
This way, uh... I can walk, and they know where I am.
这样我能走路 他们也知道我在哪儿
Mm.
嗯
Who are you?
你是谁
That's the big question, isn't it?
那是个大问题 对吗
Payam Golshiri.
帕亚姆·哥什里
Thirty-six, Iranian, you spent seven months in a psychiatric hospital
36岁 伊朗人 你在精神病院住了七个月
diagnosed with delusional disorder.
被诊断患妄想症
A "messiah complex," that's what the doctors called it.
医生说你有"弥赛亚♥情♥结"
I don't know if that's ironic or just sad.
我不知道那是讽刺还是悲哀
Maybe you're a charlatan like your uncle, or maybe you believe what you're saying.
也许你像你叔叔一样 都是江湖骗子 也许你相信你说的话
Whichever way you cut it, you're being dishonest,
不管你怎么想 你都是在骗人
either with yourself or everyone else.
自欺欺人
The only other option is you're being taken advantage of,
还有一个可能就是你被利用了
and if someone is running you, Payam, I will find out.
如果有人在背后指使你 帕亚姆 我肯定会查出来的
"Running" me?
"指使"我
Of all the universities in the US,
美国有这么多所大学
you chose Williams, a tiny college in Massachusetts.
你偏偏选择了威廉姆斯学院 这所在麻省的小学校
An unusual choice, unless you know about Oscar Wallace.
这不是个寻常的选择 除非你认识奥斯卡·华♥莱♥士♥
Oscar has a rare mind.
奥斯卡的思维非常独特
So you do know him.
所以你真的认识他
As you say, it was a small campus.
你也说了 校园很小
To know his mind is to know him well.
了解他的思维就意味着你跟他很熟
We shared a lot.
我们有很多共同点
Have you remained in touch with him?
你有跟他保持联♥系♥吗
He's a friend.
他是我的朋友
Willfully communicating with a known terrorist is a federal offense.
主动跟已被确认的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥联♥系♥属于联邦犯罪行为
Are you going to arrest me?
你会逮捕我吗
Eventually. You can count on that.
最后会的 你可以等着
You are so strong in your convictions. Yes, I am.
你的信念非常坚定 没错了
I see you.
我能看清你
And I'm coming to get you.
我会来抓你的
Hey, you're that TV lady.
嘿 你是电视台的人
The news lady from TV. I recognize you.
电视上的新闻主播 我能认出你
Christine Keneally.
克莉丝汀·基奈丽
Mm... Mm.
嗯...是的
Miriam.
是米莉安
Miriam.
米莉安
Uh... you're the preacher's wife, right?
你是牧师的夫人吧
You know me?
你认识我吗
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
希望没有打扰到您
You're not. Can we talk?
没有 能聊聊吗
I've been praying.
我一直在祷告
For answers.
祈祷能得到回应
And...
然后…
there's a lot I still don't understand.
我还有很多疑问
I realized one thing.
我意识到了一件事
I've always assumed that because I come from humble beginnings,
我一直都想当然地认为 因为我出身卑微
I must be a humble man.
我肯定是个谦卑的人
But...
但是…
I've learned that my lesson is in humility.
我发现我需要学会谦卑
I'm God's servant.
我是上帝的仆人
And therefore, I'm your servant.
于是 我是您的仆人
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表