剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
I wasn't sure it was going to be him.
我不确定那是他的号♥码
So you took action on something you weren't sure about?
所以你对不确定的事情采取了行动
Isn't this what Collier asked for? Actionable intelligence?
这不就是科利尔要的吗 能采取行动的情报
Then you put it in your report and you submit it.
那你就要写进报告 然后上交
What, so we can hand it over to the FBI? What action's going to be taken?
这样我们就能交给联邦调查局管了 会有什么行动呢
We're not a law enforcement agency, Eva. That's not our concern.
艾娃 我们不是执法机构 那不是我们要关心的事
I need you to contact your team in Israel.
我需要你跟以色列的团队联♥系♥
There's been a lot of chatter.
近来有很多议论
Now, let this go.
现在把这事放下吧
Despite the fact that the press is not invited to the event,
虽然媒体没收到活动邀请
his appearance tonight at televangelist Edmund Deguilles's megachurch in Virginia
但他今晚将作为电视布道者现身于弗州艾德蒙·德基斯的大教堂
is drawing unprecedented numbers to the venue,
吸引了数量空前之多的人前往该场地
as the faithful come to witness the first televised statement
信众前来见证
by the man many are now calling the Messiah.
被很多人称为弥赛亚的人
♪ When Christ shall come ♪
♪ 当基♥督♥到来 ♪
♪ With shouts of acclamation ♪
♪ 人间充满了欢呼声 ♪
♪ And take me home ♪
♪ 接我回家吧 ♪
♪ What joy shall fill my heart! ♪
♪ 我的心将充满喜乐 ♪
♪ Then I shall bow ♪
♪ 我要低下头 ♪
♪ In humble adoration ♪
♪带着谦卑的敬拜 ♪
♪ And there proclaim ♪
♪ 然后宣称 ♪
♪ My God, how great Thou art ♪
♪ 我的神啊 你是何等伟大 ♪
Where is Anna? ♪ Then sings my soul ♪
安娜呢 ♪ 我的灵魂开始歌♥唱 ♪
She couldn't make it. ♪ My Savior God, to Thee ♪
她来不了 ♪ 对我的救世主歌♥唱 ♪
It's gonna be a great service. ♪ How great Thou art ♪
这场礼拜仪式一定会很棒 ♪ 你何等伟大 ♪
♪ How great Thou art ♪
♪ 你何等伟大 ♪
♪ Then sings my soul ♪
♪ 我的灵魂开始歌♥唱 ♪
♪ My Savior God, to Thee ♪
♪ 对我的救世主歌♥唱 ♪
♪ How great Thou art ♪ You burn so brightly.
♪你何等为大♪ 你冉冉发光
♪ How great Thou art ♪
♪ 你何等为大 ♪
You'll need that.
那是你需要的
God is good! All the time!
上帝真好啊 由始至终
All the time! God is good!
由始至终 上帝真好啊
Oh, yeah.
对啊
Folks, I'd like to take this moment to welcome you, one and all,
各位 我想欢迎你们各位
to "God is Greater."
来到"上帝更伟大"节目
God is greater!
上帝更伟大
In an impressive show of solidarity...
在一个令人印象深刻 团结一致的节目里...
a crowd of many hundreds is gathering at...
今早 数百人展示出令人惊叹的团结精神...
the Ramallah Grand Mosque this morning to hear...
来到了拉马拉大清♥真♥寺...
Palestinian activist Jibril Hassan speak publicly...
来聆听巴勒斯坦活动家 吉卜利·哈桑...
for the first time.
首次进行公开演讲
The event has drawn the attention
这场活动吸引了
of many political groups in Palestine...
巴勒斯坦许多政♥治♥团体的关注...
Excuse me.
借过
...as many wonder...
...许多人想知道...
where the young activist's political leanings lie.
这位年轻活动家的政♥治♥取向为何
Pardon me. Excuse me.
不好意思 借过
The Palestinian people have suffered for too long.
巴勒斯坦人♥民♥承受了太久的伤痛
Ignore them.
别管他们
Be at peace.
保持平和的心态
Try again.
再来一次
We've been watching the news. We've seen him in the papers.
你们一直都在新闻上 在报纸中看到了他
And tonight, he is here with us!
今晚他来到了现场
We're gonna hear from him in person right here on this stage.
他会来到这个舞台上 我们会亲耳听到他的话
It's electric in here tonight!
今晚这里热火朝天
Whoo!
哇
Can you all feel it?
大家都感受到了吗
Can you all feel it?
大家都感受到了吗
Whoo!
哇
Will you bow with me in prayer?
大家跟我一同低下头祈祷好吗
Lord, we know there's a plan.
主啊 我们知道你有计划
And each day, you give us a gift to walk upon this great earth.
每一天 你都赠予我们机会 让我们走在这伟大的地球上
An opportunity to execute that plan,
一个执行那计划的机会
to share your Word and renew our faith in you.
分享你的话语 重建我们对你的信仰
We know all things are possible through you.
我们知道通过你 一切皆有可能
Guide us, and be with us, Lord.
主啊 引领我们 跟我们一起吧
In God's name, we pray.
我们以上帝的名义祷告
Amen.
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Tonight is a special night.
这是个特别的夜晚
Whoo! We're here to witness!
啊 我们在这里见证
You've been waiting a long time.
大家都久等了
Some might say you've been waiting all your life.
有些人可能会说 你们已经等了一辈子了
Samer.
萨默尔
How lucky we are.
我们真是幸运
To be here, to hear his message.
来到这里 聆听他的信息
In his words, in his time.
他的话语 他的时间
In person.
他亲自前来
Please welcome...
请欢迎...
the man...
所有人前来…
you have all come to see!
为了见的人
Oh, Felix.
噢 菲利斯
Where is he?
他去哪儿了
But he's on right now.
But he's on right now.
Where the heck is he? I don't know, he's gone!
他到底去哪儿了 不知道 他不见了
Everything is going to be all right.
一切都会顺利的
They need you.
他们需要你
They believe in you.
他们相信你
Come.
来吧
I'm not ready.
我没准备好
And now you will walk with God.
现在你会跟真♥主♥同行
Your name will live on.
你会名留青史
I can't remember my words...
我忘词了…
al-Masih is...
麦西哈…
al-Masih is the...
麦西哈是…
I came across the desert with al-Masih...
我跟着麦西哈穿越沙漠...
we suffered many hardships.
我们尝尽艰难险阻
If you are with him, you'll be delivered.
如果你跟他在一起 就会被他拯救
If you're not, you'll be taken by tornadoes.
如果不跟他一起 就会被龙♥卷♥风♥卷走
By floods.
被洪水冲走
And swept into the great wasteland.
被扫入大荒地
But what I learned from him...
但我从他身上学到的...
was that we are all one people.
是我们都是一家人
Heed his message.
听从他的消息吧
Embrace his warning, for he is the messenger.
采纳他的警告吧 因为他就是信使
The vessel for truth.
真理的寄托
Sharing the Word of his great Father.
分享他伟大父神的话语
...all men and women...
…所有男人和女人...
from everywhere.
无论来处
I want to share a message of peace and unity...
我想分享和平与团结的信息...
If you look for truth...
如果你寻找真理...
you may find comfort.
你或许可以找到安慰
If you look for comfort...
如果你寻找安慰...
al-Masih...
麦西哈…
The eye of...
是眼睛…
Jibril...
吉卜利…
Samer...
萨默尔…
The eye of the storm.
风暴之眼
God is greater...
神更伟大…
Help!
救命啊
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表