剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
People's lives depend on the decisions that we make,
我们所作的决定和采取的行动
the actions that we take.
关乎人们的性命
When you're in the trenches, you need to know who your enemies are.
在生死关头时 你要知道自己的敌人是谁
The truth may look gray, but I assure you it is not.
真♥相♥可能看起来是灰色的 但事实却并非如此
I'm sorry.
对不起
Messiah! Messiah!
弥赛亚 弥赛亚
Messiah! Messiah! Messiah!
弥赛亚 弥赛亚 弥赛亚
Messiah! Messiah! Messiah!
弥赛亚 弥赛亚 弥赛亚
Messiah! Messiah!
弥赛亚 弥赛亚
Messiah! Messiah!
弥赛亚 弥赛亚
Messiah! Messiah!
弥赛亚 弥赛亚
Imam?
伊玛目
Where do you lead us, Imam?
伊玛目 你要带我们去哪儿
To our destiny.
走向我们的宿命
Messiah! Messiah! Messiah!
弥赛亚 弥赛亚 弥赛亚
Dad, what part of "I'm working" don't you understand?
爸爸 我说了"我在工作" 你哪里不明白
Well, I was just wondering how it went today at the clinic.
我就在想今天你去诊所顺不顺利
Fine. Just... just like last time.
挺好的 和...和上次一样
What are you doing working? Please, Dad.
你怎么在工作 求你了 爸爸
No, you need your rest.
不行 你需要休息
You're not taking this seriously.
你没把这当回事
Of course I'm taking it seriously.
我当然有把这当一回事
I gotta go. All right.
我得挂了 好吧
Get some sleep.
睡一会儿
Good night.
晚安
I love you.
我爱你
What do you got?
有什么消息
Rumor is he's from Egypt.
据说他是埃及人
I listened to those other files. I'm hearing, uh, some other accent.
我听了另外几份文件 他说的是别的地方的口音
Iranian, maybe, which likely means he's Shi'ite.
可能是伊朗人 就是说他可能是什叶派
He just led 2,000 Syrian Palestinians into the desert.
他刚刚把2000名叙利亚的巴勒斯坦人带进了沙漠
What's a Shi'ite doing leading a bunch of Sunnis?
一个什叶派人士为什么要带领一群逊尼派
Yeah, feels like trouble.
对 感觉像是有麻烦了
I'll put him on our watch list and get eyes on him in the morning.
我会把他放到监视名单上 明天早上就派人盯着他
Thanks, Q. Okay.
谢谢你 小卡 好
"If you look for truth, you may find comfort.
"如果你寻找真理 或许你可以找到慰藉
If you look for comfort, you will never find truth."
如果你寻找慰藉 你绝对找不到真理"
Why do you quote an infidel?
你为什么要引用异教♥徒♥的话
Who are you to judge who's an infidel?
你有什么资格评判谁是异教♥徒♥
People are hungry, Imam. Don't interrupt, boy.
伊玛目 大家饿了 小子 别打断我们
Why do you call me Imam?
你为什么要叫我"伊玛目"
Because you are great.
因为你很伟大
No greater than you.
你比我更伟大
"There is no deity but God."
"万物非主 唯有真♥主♥"
But you turned away evil as you said you would.
但你将邪恶拒之门外 正如你说的那样
He turned away evil.
真♥主♥将邪恶拒之门外
But He works through you.
但他通过你来完成
"Did He create you in jest? Without purpose?"
"难道你们以为真♥主♥只是徒然地创造了你们吗"
You expect a shoemaker's son to know the scriptures?
你指望鞋匠的儿子懂经♥文♥
Do you serve God?
你事奉真♥主♥吗
Yes.
对
Then He works through you.
那他就会通过你来完成工作
He works through everyone.
他会通过所有人来完成工作
You mean He works through all who righteously follow Islam.
你是说他会通过所有正直信奉伊♥斯♥兰♥教的信徒来完成工作
Don't tell me what I mean.
你不要解释我的话
Why are there no women here?
这儿怎么没有女人
Surely you're not serious.
你肯定在说笑
Go find a woman...
去找个女人过来...
and give her your seat.
把位置让给她
This man is the Devil.
这男人是魔鬼
He has led us into the desert with no food.
他把我们带进了没有食物的沙漠
And to leave me now is to perish.
现在离开我就是自取灭亡
I'm here to tell you to throw away your assumptions about God.
我是来告诉你们 你们要抛弃对真♥主♥的设想
Stop clinging to what you think you know.
放下你们的认知
In this hour, mankind is a rudderless boat.
这个时候 人类犹如失去方向的船只
Cling to me.
依靠我吧
Hey, we're closing in 20. Already?
嘿 我们20分钟后打烊 这么快
It's three a.m.
都凌晨三点了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Am I stopping you from getting home?
你是因为我才没能回家吗
It's my job. Gotta be here anyway.
这是我的工作 反正我都得在这儿
The Clash of Civilizations.
文明冲突理论
Samuel P. Huntington.
塞缪尔P.亨廷顿
How you finding it?
你觉得写得怎么样
Dry.
枯燥无味
Poli sci?
政♥治♥系
Yeah. Senior year?
对 毕业班
Uh-huh.
对
When's your paper due?
什么时候交论文
Tomorrow.
明天
The only thing you have to remember is that he was right.
你只要记住他说的是对的就行了
Huntington predicted that the primary axis of world conflict after the Cold War
亨廷顿预测冷战之后 世界上的矛盾
would be along cultural and religious lines.
会以文化和宗教冲突为主
It's exactly what's happening in world politics today,
这正是世界政♥治♥的现状
so just... center your paper around that argument.
你的论文就...围绕该论点展开就行
Uh... You teach? No.
你是老师 不是
Just a nerd.
就一个书呆子
My boss calls you Ms. Night Owl.
我老板叫你"夜猫子女士"
I have a nickname?
我都有绰号♥了
I think he likes you.
我觉得他喜欢你
I'm Eva.
我是艾娃
Keon.
基恩
Nice to meet you, Keon.
很高兴认识你 基恩
Wait, so, what do you do...
等等 既然你不是老师...
if you don't teach?
那是干什么的
I work in international relations.
我从事国际关系
That's what my uncle used to say.
我叔叔以前也这么说
He worked for the CIA.
他替中情局工作
You a field agent? I never said I worked for the CIA.
你是外勤探员吗 我没说我替中情局工作
He died.
他死了
My uncle. In Turkey.
我叔叔 死在了土耳其
Last year.
去年的事
That bombing.
那场爆♥炸♥
Terrible.
真可怕
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
He was doing what... what he loved.
他做的是...自己喜欢做的事
What is he doing?
他在干什么
Hm?
啊
Talking with God.
跟真♥主♥对话
He looks crazy.
他像个疯子
He stood for 30 days on the Gate of St. Thomas
他在多马之门上站了30天
and preached without food or water, during a sandstorm,
一直在讲道 不吃不喝
while we hid in a building, fearing for our lives.
当时正在刮沙尘暴 而我们却躲在楼里 担心自己的生死
You don't believe he really did that, do you?
你不会相信他真的那么做了吧
He is Isa returned.
他是重返人世的尔撒
al-Masih.
麦西哈
Jibril!
吉卜利
Sit down with me.
跟我坐下吧
Do you know there is a star for every soul?
你知道每颗星星都代表着一个灵魂吗
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
Yes.
信
Imam... is my mother in a good place?
伊玛目…我妈妈有好归宿吗
She's where God wants her.
她在真♥主♥想要她去的地方
She is with Him?
她跟他在一起
Do you think...
你觉得…
He would forsake a soul as good as hers?
他会放弃她这么善良的灵魂吗
I miss her.
我很想她
I want to see her.
我想看到她
It's good you're thinking about the next life.
你在想来世 这是好事
Why have you come now?
你为什么现在来
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表