剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
It was forced to land at Quetzalcóatl International in Mexico
因为恶劣天气被迫降落在
due to bad weather.
墨西哥的奎扎尔卡特国际机场
Did you get that? Yeah, I heard.
你听到了吗 听到了
Amman, Jordan to Quetzalcóatl, Mexico.
约旦的安曼到墨西哥的奎扎尔卡特
He must have crossed over from there. It's five miles from the airport.
他肯定是从那儿过境的 离机场只有五公里
What is?
哪儿
The US border.
美国边境
We've got the tail number. The plane belongs to a charter company.
我们拿到了机尾编号♥ 那架飞机属于一家飞机租赁公♥司♥
They won't reveal their client list, so it's going to take a little more time.
他们拒绝透露客户名单 所以需要多花一点时间
Let me know what you find. Okay.
有发现就告诉我 好的
Can you please pull over?
麻烦能靠边停吗
Officer Geller, they told me you were comin'.
盖勒官员 我收到通知说你要来
Will Mathers, Joint Terrorism Task Force.
我是威尔·马瑟斯 联合反恐特遣部队
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Sure got down here fast.
你来得挺快的
I need to speak to the detainee.
我要跟被拘者聊
Yeah, I heard.
是啊 我听说了
Not gonna happen, I'm sorry.
不可能 抱歉
Actually, it is going to happen.
我一定要去
He crossed the border after landing in Mexico on a private plane from Jordan.
他从约旦坐私人飞机在墨西哥降落后穿过了边境
Well, that doesn't matter much now.
现在那无关紧要了
The scope of this goes well beyond domestic.
这事不仅牵涉到国内问题
This is foreign intelligence. My jurisdiction.
这是外国情报 归我管
The boys over in the counter-terrorism division might beg to differ.
恐怕反恐部门的人员无法苟同
I've been covering this guy from the beginning.
我从一开始就在调查他
The longer you stand in my way, the worse things are gonna get.
你拦我拦得越久 情况就会变得越糟
Well, I'm not standing in your way. His ACLU lawyer is.
拦你的不是我 而是他那位来自美国公民自♥由♥联盟的律师
Your boy's been busy.
那小子忙着呢
When are they transporting him to the detention center?
他什么时候会被转移到拘留所
Tomorrow mornin'.
明天早上
Holy shit.
妈的
Shit...
妈的...
Hey.
嘿
Yeah, but so far it's just a couple of personal posts.
对 但目前为止xa0只有几条个人帖文
What?
什么
Hold on.
等等
Ma'am, it's the chief of staff, on one.
长官 参谋长从一号♥线打过来了
Put him through.
转接过来
More dramatic footage out of Texas today
今天从德州传出了戏剧化的录像
showing the tornado that ripped through the border town of Dilley.
画面里可以看到龙♥卷♥风♥席卷了边境小镇迪里
This viral video appears to show the Miracle Man
这个火爆的视频好像显示
from Friday's incident at Temple Mount in Jerusalem
在周五耶路撒冷的圣殿山事件中的行神迹之人
seemingly standing in the path of the tornado.
似乎站在了龙♥卷♥风♥经过的地方
His appearance in Texas has sparked rumors of another miracle
他在德州现身引起了关于行神迹的又一传言
as this devastated town's
因为在这座充满狼藉的小镇上
only surviving structure is its church.
唯一幸存的建筑就是教堂
Dad, something wrong?
爸爸 出什么事了吗
No, no, nothing's wrong. Something wrong with you?
没什么 你出什么事了吗
No, I'm fine.
没有 我很好
Well, I thought I'd catch you before you get to work.
我只是想赶在你上班之前找你聊聊
It's... one a.m.
现在是...凌晨一点
No, it's not. According to my phone, in Tel Aviv, it's...
不对啊 我的电♥话♥显示 特拉维夫时间是…
I'm in Texas now.
我现在在德州了
Oh, did you already tell me that?
噢 你跟我说过吗
Uh... No, I just got in. Last minute flight. Work's crazy.
没有 我刚到 突然飞回来了 工作忙疯了
Well, are you managing to get some rest?
那你休息了吗
I would be, if it weren't for these late night calls.
如果没有这些深夜的电♥话♥ 那我应该能休息会儿
Well, uh, you know, since you're awake now anyway,
既然你现在醒着
there's something I've been wanting to ask you.
我一直都想问你一件事
Is there anything that you need? You know, like... um...
你有什么需要吗 比如…
anything I can... do for you?
我能...替你做什么吗
To help out?
来帮帮你
Help out?
帮忙
Yeah, just things. Anything.
是 就是一些事 什么事都行
I'm good, Dad.
我没事 爸爸
You know, I've got the gun out.
跟你说 我把枪拿出来了
What?
什么
Yeah, I'm cleaning it.
我在清洁它
Oh. Yeah, the damn thing is jamming.
噢 这破东西卡住了
Uh, I think it's the extractor spring.
我觉得应该是拉壳钩簧的问题
These old things, they can become a nuisance.
这些老东西可能很麻烦
Maybe I should take the hint, right?
也许我该听出话中有话吧
You're not old, but you are a nuisance.
你不老 但你真的挺麻烦的
Well, I'm the only nuisance you got.
我是你唯一的麻烦
Dad, I was joking.
爸爸 我只是开玩笑
No, I know, I'm just...
我知道 我只是…
I'm tougher than that.
我没那么脆弱
I should let you go. Yeah.
我不该打扰你了 好
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 亲爱的
Night.
晚安
Morning, princess.
早上好啊 小公主
What's this?
这是什么
I don't want you to be cold out here.
我不想你在这儿着凉
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now I will stay nice and warm. Thank you.
现在我能暖和起来了 谢谢
Daddy, why are you sleeping in your car?
爸爸 你为什么要睡在车上呢
Well...
是这样的…
I had to work...
我得工作…
I had to work late last night, but I wanted to see you.
我昨晚工作到很晚 但是我想见见你
Daddy, you're hurt.
爸爸 你受伤了
Ellie! Ellie!
艾丽 艾丽
Don't come outside like that without telling me, understand?
别一声不吭就出来 明白吗
Why can't Daddy come inside?
为什么不让爸爸进来呢
Oh, Ellie, Daddy doesn't live here anymore.
艾丽呀 爸爸已经不住这儿了
You're not where you're supposed to be.
这儿不是你该来的地方
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表