剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
It's being called the hoax of the century,
这被称为"世纪骗局"
or maybe the millennium.
也许是"千年骗局"
The man they call the Messiah is mortal.
人们口中的"弥赛亚"其实是个凡人
He was born Payam Golshiri, an Iranian national,
他本名叫帕亚姆·哥什里 伊朗人
orphaned at an early age during the Kuwaiti crisis of 1991.
幼时在1991年的科威特危机中沦为孤儿
He and his brother Adar were raised by their uncle, a street performer,
身为街头艺人的叔叔将他及兄长阿达尔抚养长大
who apparently taught them the art of illusion.
并教授两兄弟幻象之术
It seems Golshiri also has suffered from psychological issues throughout his life,
哥什里似乎还罹患心理疾病
being committed to a mental institution during his 20s.
曾在二十多岁时被送入精神病院
This startling news came to light this morning
这则爆♥炸♥性新闻于今晨被公之于众
from a document leaked by undisclosed sources in the White House
一位不愿披露身份的白宫官员泄露了文件
that reveals Golshiri has been under investigation by the CIA
文件显示 在过去几周中
for the past several weeks.
中情局一直在调查哥什里
The exhaustive report also mentions concerning links
详尽的报告还提到 哥什里与激进思想家
to radical thinker and dissident Oscar Wallace,
及异见人士奥斯卡·华♥莱♥士♥
an outspoken opponent of capitalism and proponent of civil disobedience,
存在令人担忧的联♥系♥ 后者曾公开批评资本主义 支持公民的不服从
who was apparently Golshiri's mentor during the fall semester of 2008.
并在08年秋季学期中担任哥什里的导师
As of this morning, Golshiri cannot be located.
截止今天早晨 哥什里行踪不明
He was residing in a Washington DC luxury hotel until last evening,
他原本住在华盛顿特区的一家豪华酒店 于昨晚失踪
when he went missing after failing to appear at a broadcast service
他并未按计划在电视节目上现身 而该节目的制♥作♥人
with millionaire televangelist Edm...
正是百万富翁电视布道者艾德...
Dad.
爸爸
Reverend, please, just one question!
牧师 请回答一个问题
Excuse me. Reverend!
借过 牧师
Excuse me, please. Reverend!
借过 拜托了 牧师
Excuse me. Will you go back to Texas?
借过 你会回得州吗
Excuse me. Tell us something!
借过 给我们个说法吧
That's his real name.
那是他的真名
Daddy.
爸爸
Yes. We saw.
对 我们看到了
Course not.
当然没有
His brother, Adar Golshiri, confirmed the report...
他的哥哥阿达尔·哥什里证实了报道的真实性...
speaking to the press in Tehran this morning...
于今晨在德黑兰对媒体发言...
You know I'm doing a trick...
你们明知道我在变魔术...
but you're still amazed when I do it.
但我变出来的时候 你们还是会惊讶
At worst, you're entertained...
最坏不过是博你们一笑...
you want to figure out how I did it.
想知道我是怎么做到的
But the best magicians make you a part of it, they bring you in.
但最厉害的魔术师能让你们成为魔术的一部分 让你们身临其境
Baby?
宝贝
Rae?
小雷
Baby?
宝贝
What do you want? An explanation.
你想要什么 一个解释
Here's my explanation. I outrank you.
我的解释就是 我的级别比你高
You don't have any jurisdiction over me.
你无权管我
Really? I'll bury you in a second. You just burned a whole operation.
真的吗 我能让你立刻消失 你毁了整场行动
And I saved my president.
然后救了我的总统
That information was classified.
那是机密信息
Look.
听着
I know you.
我了解你
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I know who your father was.
我知道你父亲是谁
That holds no currency here anymore.
那在这里已经没有价值了
He has nothing to do with this. That's right.
他跟这事没有关系 没错
Your job is to give the administration information.
你的工作就是把信息提供给政♥府♥
Our job is to do stuff with it.
我们的工作是利用信息
You brought down a diplomatic plane.
你让外交飞机坠毁了
That's a very serious accusation.
你这指控相当严重啊
I'd watch what I was saying, if I were you.
如果我是你 我一定会当心祸从口出
Go home, Eva.
回家吧 艾娃
Here... drink.
来... 喝吧
How did he do it?
他是怎么做到的
Who are you?
你是谁
Malik.
马利克
You were dead.
你本来死了
What?
什么
You were dead. He raised you.
你本来死了 他把你复活了
The man...
那个男人...
... he is magic.
... 他真是太神奇了
He put his hand on your heart and you began to breathe.
他把手放在了你身上 然后你就开始呼吸了
What are you talking about?
你胡说什么呢
You and that other man there...
你和那边的那个男人...
You were both dead.
你们俩本来都死了
Your skin was gray.
你肤色惨白
You had flies crawling in your mouth... and then he touched you
苍蝇在你嘴里爬... 然后他摸了你
and you came back.
你就复活了
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表