剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
Did you experience any pain or cramping before the bleeding began?
在开始出血之前 你有过疼痛或痉挛吗
Uh, yes.
有
A little.
一点点
Do you have an OB? Yeah.
你有产科医生吗 有
Did you call them?
你联♥系♥他们了吗
Uh, no, I've been traveling.
没有 我一直四处奔波
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
You know, first trimester miscarriages are not uncommon.
妊娠的头三个月流产并不罕见
Many women experience them. I know that.
很多女性都经历过 我知道
It's not your first?
这不是你第一次流产吗
How many miscarriages have you had?
你流产过多少次了
Mrs. Geller.
盖勒夫人
It is Mrs., right?
是"夫人"对吧
I need to know your medical history
我需要了解你的病史
in order to process... This is my fourth.
才能进一步处理... 这是第四次
Okay.
好
What medications are you on?
你在用什么药
Mrs. Geller.
盖勒夫人
Endometrin.
孕酮
Injections or pills? Injections.
打♥针♥还是吃药 打♥针♥
Okay. So you're on a fertility program?
好的 你有怀孕计划吗
Is your husband outside? Do you want him to come in?
你丈夫在外面吗 需要让他进来吗
No.
不用了
Do you need to call him?
需要联♥系♥他吗
He's dead.
他过世了
He banked his sperm before his chemo treatments.
他在做化疗前存了精♥子♥
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Do I need a D and C?
我需要刮宫吗
It's not likely.
应该不用
At this early stage of... Can I go, then?
在初期... 那我可以走了吗
We need you to stick around for a few hours for observation.
你得留下来观察几个小时
Do you have a friend you can call? No, I'm...
需要联♥系♥朋友过来吗 不 我...
I'm fine, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Okay.
好
This is an important case for the ACLU.
美国公民自♥由♥联盟很重视这个案子
We're gonna make sure that it gets the right amount of attention.
我们会确保让它得到适量的关注
The judge will likely uphold the charge of illegal entry,
法官可能会支持非法入境的指控
recommend that you be removed.
建议将你遣返
We'll apply for relief so that you're not deported.
我们会申请救济避免这种情况
You'll probably be denied bail and detained
在等待正式听证会期间
while we await your proper hearing.
你可能会被拘押 不允许保释
Do you understand everything I'm saying?
你明白我所说的一切吗
Yes.
明白
I'm the best at what I do, and I'm gonna win this for you.
我是专业人士 我会帮你打赢这场官司
God willing.
如果符合上帝的意愿
God willing or not.
不管上帝愿不愿意
Listen to me...
听我说...
OK. Should be out of here in three to five.
好 应该三到五分钟后就能离开这里
Go on, take a sip. I shouldn't have left her.
来 喝一口吧 我不该扔下她
I shouldn't have left her alone.
我不应该丢下她一个人
Take that... Right there...
拿着... 这边...
Right now, ma'am! Out of there!
夫人 请你立刻离开
There you go!
去吧
We're clearin' out... I'll grab it now, put it on through.
我们在清理... 我会搞定的
Thank you, Reverend. You're welcome. God bless.
谢谢你 牧师 不用谢 上帝保佑
Turn it on on three. That's right.
调到三档 好多了
Give me some motion, you know what I'm sayin'?
给我一点建议吧 懂我的意思吗
Excuse me.
打扰了
Hey.
嘿
Do you know where we can set up camp?
我们能在哪儿搭帐篷
You're not local. Where are you from?
你不是本地人 你从哪儿来
Austin.
奥斯汀
Is this it?
是这儿吗
Is this where it happened? Where what happened?
是在这儿发生的吗 发生了什么
Where the Miracle Man appeared.
行神迹的人出现的地方
Yes.
对
What are you doin'? I'm posting it.
你在干什么 发帖
People want to know.
大家想知道
People are coming.
大家都朝这儿涌来
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, I'm over here, uh...
我来这边...
going to wait a couple more minutes, so...
想等几分钟 然后...
Uh, level B, Charlie, going down now...
B级 查理 往下...
Geller.
盖勒
It's, uh... Will... Mathers.
我是威尔·马瑟斯
Yes.
你说
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我们给彼此留下的第一印象不太好
Is that all you wanted to say? Well, pretty much.
你就想说这个 差不多吧
That, and...
还有...
his lawyer just left for the day, so if you were thinkin' about comin' in...
他的律师走了 你要是想过来...
I'll be there in 45.
我45分钟后到
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I've put him in a holding cell.
我把他关在了拘留室里
He was most obliging without his lawyer present.
律师不在场的时候他特别配合
Thought you were by the book?
你不是照章办事的吗
No rules being broken here.
我也没坏了规矩
Just a little bent.
只是稍作变通
You good?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Are they treating you okay?
他们没为难你吧
Yes, thank you.
还好 谢谢
You have questions for me?
你有问题要问吗
No, I just want to talk.
不 我只是想聊聊
I'm what you might call a follower...
你可以叫我追随者...
of yours, as in, I have been following you.
你的追随者 因为我一直追随着你
Syria, Israel, Jordan, Mexico.
叙利亚 以色列 约旦 墨西哥
You're CIA. You get around.
你是中情局的 你走了很多地方
It's the nature of my work.
这是我的工作性质
And what is that work?
你是做什么工作的
God's work.
上帝的工作
And God wants you here?
上帝想让你来到这里吗
In a Texas detention center?
来到得州的拘留中心
For now.
暂时而已
Planning on another breakout?
计划再次越狱吗
It's not up to me.
这不是我能做主的
Must be a comfort to know that whatever it is you do...
你肯定觉得很宽慰 因为你知道无论你做什么...
it's God's will. To the contrary.
都是上帝的意愿 恰恰相反
It's a great responsibility. He doesn't ask easy things.
这是一份很重大的责任 他给我的活儿并不轻松
Responsibility?
责任
You feel responsibility for the hundreds of women and children
数百妇孺被你带到一个永不会接纳他们的国家的边境
that you led to a border of a country that is never going to let them in?
你认为你该对他们负责吗
No one can question God's will.
没人能质疑上帝的意愿
Oh, I'm not questioning God's.
我质疑的不是上帝的意愿
I'm questioning yours.
而是你的
You're the one who led them there.
是你把他们带到了那里
Before too long, people are gonna start dying.
不久之后 他们就会开始死亡
And that will be on your head.
那要算到你头上
You've made yourself a lot of enemies.
你树敌颇多
Speaking the truth often has that effect.
说出真♥相♥通常会带来这种后果
Truth?
真♥相♥
We'll get to the truth.
我们会查出真♥相♥的
Yes.
对
Good.
很好
The more you cooperate, the more I can help you.
你越配合 我能给你的帮助就越多
I don't need your help. God provides.
我不需要你的帮助 上帝会帮我
You know, maybe...
也许...
I'm a part of God's plan.
我是上帝计划的一部分
You are.
你是
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表