剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表
Mother?
妈妈
Mother?
妈妈
I had a nightmare.
我做噩梦了
I saw them shoot him, in the dream.
我梦到他们朝他开枪了
Mama, why did he die?
妈妈 他是怎么死的
Because that is what's written in God's book
"古♥兰♥经♥"里有说
Say, "Nothing shall befall us, except what God has ordained."
经♥文♥说"我们只遇到真♥主♥所注定的胜败"
Did God not love him?
真♥主♥不爱他吗
God loved him so much...
真♥主♥很爱他…
He took him sooner than we wanted.
决定在我们预期之前带走他
Does God love me that much?
真♥主♥有那么爱我吗
Yes...
有…
but God has a different plan for you.
但真♥主♥给你安排了不同的计划
How will I know?
我怎么知道呢
He will reveal it to you when you're ready.
等你准备好了 他就会揭示给你看
Mamma.
妈妈
US foreign policy has come under criticism once again
由于叙利亚境内伊♥斯♥兰♥国势力复苏
with the resurgence of ISIL in Syria.
美国外交政策再次招来批评
Since allied forces left the region in 2019,
自从盟军于2019年撤离该地区后
several cities have fallen to the caliphate in swift succession
哈里发国迅速向南扩张
in its expansion south.
数座城市相继沦为哈里发辖地
The city of Damascus has been under siege for months now,
大马士革至今已经被包围数月
worsening the refugee crisis.
令难民危机恶化
It seems nothing but an act of God
似乎除了神出手之外
can stop the ancient city from falling to the caliphate.
没什么能阻止古城落入哈里发之手的命运
Today, God gives us Damascus!
今天真♥主♥把大马士革赐予我们了
Help us!
救救我们
We're trapped!
我们被困住了
Please let us out!
放我们出去吧
We'll die here!
我们会死在这儿的
Help us!
救救我们
Let us out!
放我们出去吧
Jibril? When did you escape?
吉卜利 你什么时候逃出来的
Samer?
萨默尔
They said you joined the rebels.
听说你加入了叛军
Your family was worried about you.
你的家人很担心你
Where's your family?
你的家人呢
Listen to me!
听我说
Listen to me, my brothers and sisters.
听好了 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
They pretend to preach God's word,
他们装作在宣讲真♥主♥的话
and all they do is twist its meaning.
但其实他们只会歪曲真♥主♥的旨意
It is written in The Book.
"古♥兰♥经♥"写道
"They shall be held up to shame in this world...
"他们在今世将受凌♥辱♥…
they have incurred God's most inexorable wrath...
故他们应受加倍的谴怒…
a shameful defeat awaits them!"
将受凌♥辱♥的刑罚"
A defeat awaits you!
你将受刑罚
May the Devil swallow you up!
愿魔鬼把你吞噬
I've looked the Devil in the eye.
我直视过魔鬼的眼睛
He cannot swallow me.
他无法吞噬我
It is written - Say, "Nothing shall befall us,
经♥文♥里说"我们只会遭遇
except what God has ordained."
真♥主♥所注定的胜败"
Say, "Nothing shall befall us,
里面说"我们只会遇到
except what God has ordained."
真♥主♥所注定的胜败"
It is forbidden to misquote the scriptures!
错误引用经♥文♥是被禁止的
Look at you.
看看你们
You've suffered more than anyone on this earth.
你们比世界上任何人遭受的苦难都多
You're surrounded by enemies who want to eradicate you.
你们周围都是想歼灭你们的敌人
Load the artillery! Quickly!
上炮 快
The sandstorm's upon us!
沙尘暴要来了
Believe me when I say God will defeat your enemies!
请相信我 真♥主♥会打败你们的敌人
Because God wants you to live.
因为真♥主♥想让你们活下来
Mark my words!
记住我的话
On this day, mark my words!
记住我今天所说的话
God's hand will turn them away!
真♥主♥会出手赶走他们
Salvation is at hand!
救赎即将来临
Everybody, get inside!
所有人都到室内去
Salvation is at hand!
救赎即将来临
There is nothing to be afraid of!
没什么害怕的
Heed my words!
注意我的话
This is their last gasp...
这是他们最后的喘息...
...their dying breath.
...他们已经奄奄一息了
Jibril...
吉卜利...
Mark my words...
记住我的话…
the scale has tipped!
天平已向一边倾斜了
History has ended!
历史已经终结
It lasted a record 43 days,
沙尘暴持续了创纪录的43天
a sandstorm of biblical proportions,
这场如神迹般猛烈的沙尘暴
covering the city of Damascus in a blanket of dust.
使大马士革城被一层黄沙笼罩
The devastation is still untold.
造成的灾难后果仍不明确
Roads and motorways have been rendered inoperable,
道路和高速都已无法运作
the city's international airport closed for weeks,
该市的国际机场已经关闭数周
virtually stranding the city,
整座城市实际上已陷入瘫痪
causing hundreds of businesses to shut down.
数百家店铺因此被迫歇业
But despite the catastrophe,
尽管发生了这场大灾难
there were celebrations across Damascus today,
大马士革全城今天仍有庆祝活动
as ISIS militia finally withdrew troops
庆祝伊♥斯♥兰♥国民兵终于撤军
from their long-held position outside the ancient city,
撤离了他们位于古城外的长♥期♥据点
after the month-long sandstorm literally buried their ground forces,
长达一个月的沙尘暴 掩埋了他们的陆军
cutting off the chain of supply.
切断了供应链
The White House announced today
白宫今天宣布
the end of ISIS as a threat in the Middle East.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国对中东地区的威胁已经结束
This was ISIL's last stronghold in Syria after the resurgence of 2019,
在伊♥斯♥兰♥国于2019年在叙利亚复苏后 这是他们的最后据点
and this finally spells their end.
他们终于走到了尽头
So, yes, we're very grateful for the weather.
没错 我们特别感激这天气
The president said he was hopeful this development would open up...
总统说他对开放这个地方抱有很大希望…
All right, you can sit up
好了 盖勒女士
and get dressed now, Ms. Geller.
你可以坐起来穿衣服了
Has the doctor gone over everything with you?
医生跟你把一切都说清楚了吗
Uh, yes.
说了
You'll probably feel funny for the first few days...
开头几天你可能会感到很奇怪…
I know. This isn't my first time.
我知道 这不是第一次了
we are... this is one of the many...
我们是...这是众多...
...southern California, it's barely recognizable...
...南加州 几乎都认不出了...
You're a philosophy major. Yes, ma'am.
你主修的是哲学 是的 女士
So, why do you wanna work for the CIA?
那你为何想为中情局工作
I think it's one of the most important jobs a person can have.
我觉得这是一个人可以做的最重要的工作
Keeping our country safe.
保护我们国家的安全
Upholding its values.
捍卫国家的价值观
What's a misconception that some people may have about you?
人们对你可能会有哪些误解
That I'm judgmental.
觉得我很爱对人品头论足
So, you're not? Not really.
所以你不是这样的 不是
I accept all different kinds of people.
我能接受形形色♥色♥的人
Would you accept a criminal?
你能接受罪犯吗
If he'd served his time and was remorseful.
如果他服完刑还有所悔悟 就能
Would you trust him? No.
你会信任他吗 不会
Not with... everything.
不会...所有事都信任他
What wouldn't you trust him with?
你不会信任他什么
My family.
我的家庭
A secret.
秘密
The truth?
真♥相♥呢
Would you trust him to tell you the truth?
你相信他会告诉你真♥相♥吗
Well, the truth has many different versions.
真♥相♥有很多不同版本
So it's hard to say.
所以很难说
The truth has many different versions?
真♥相♥有很多不同版本
The truth is pretty gray.
真♥相♥介于灰色地带
I'm gonna stop the interview there.
面试就到此为止吧
I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but I won't be recommending you.
虽然我知道不该告诉你 但我不会推荐你
Uh, why not?
为什么不会
The CIA is like a holy order.
中情局是个圣职
It's a doctrine that you live by.
它是我们生活中的信条
剧集 | 现代弥赛亚(2020) | 导航列表