剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
money they spent when they had someone murdered.
他们杀人的时候所花的钱
I have no further questions, Your Honor.
法官阁下 我没有问题了
My apologies.
不好意思
Where did you get this? Get what?
你从哪弄到的这个 弄到什么
Counsel, what's going on?
辩护人 怎么了
Where is he? Where's my husband?
他在哪 我丈夫在哪
Counsel! Where's Joe?!
辩护人 乔在哪
Counsel,
辩护人
you will come to order, or you will be held in contempt.
冷静一下 否则你会被判藐视法庭
I'm calling a recess.
休庭
I want to see counsel from both sides in my chambers immediately.
我想立刻在内庭见双方的辩护人
Allison, sorry to ring your bell so late,
艾莉森 很抱歉这么晚找你
but there's something I need to discuss with you.
但我有点事要和你商量一下
You're replacing me as lead counsel?
你不让我做主辩护人了
Allison...
艾莉森
whatever you're going through,
不管你现在正在经历什么
it's affecting our chances of convicting Amenabar.
这将影响我们证明阿曼巴有罪
We can't afford another day like you had today.
我们承受不起今天的事再次上演
But, sir, Amenabar knows where Joe is.
但是市长 阿曼巴知道乔在哪
He showed me a picture of him, a photograph.
他给我看了一张他的照片
I heard all about it,
我听说了
but it doesn't prove anything, Allison.
但那也不能证明什么 艾莉森
Amenabar knows you're vulnerable,
阿曼巴知道你的弱点
and he's using it to fluster you.
他会以此来影响你
I've told Judge Malone we're bringing in new counsel.
我已经告诉马龙法官我们会换新的辩护人
She's granted us a 48-hour stay.
她答应给我们48小时
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
You've done exceptional work,
你表现的很好
but someone else is going to take it from here.
但是别人会接替你的工作
And a surprising turn of events in Phoenix today,
今天凤♥凰♥城发生了惊人的转变
as lead prosecutor in the Luis Amenabar trial,
作为卢意斯·阿门拿巴案中的主公诉人
Allison Dubois, was asked to step down.
艾莉森·迪布瓦 被要求辞职
Asked for comment,
被问到有何感想时
mayor Manuel Devalos would only say
市长曼纽尔·德弗洛斯只说
that the A.D.A. Was taking a leave for personal reasons.
主公诉人的离开是私人原因
Danny Boy.
丹尼
Hey, Eduardo.
你好 爱德华多
You made some good time, amigo. Yeah.
朋友 玩的挺尽兴吗 是的
I brought you some tacos.
我给你拿了点炸玉米饼
Oh, no, no. In case you were hungry?
不要 不要 你不饿吗
No, no, it's okay. I got something on the road, so...
不 还好 我在路上吃了点东西
I was just listening on the radio about Mr. Amenabar.
我听广播关于阿曼巴先生的事
It sounds like things are going a little better for him.
听起来情形对他有利
Those people in Phoenix--
这些在凤♥凰♥城的人
they don't know what they're talking about.
他们都不知道自己在说什么
Mr. Amenabar is a good man.
阿曼巴先生是个好人
If he wasn't,
要不然
I would have put him in jail a long time ago, no?
我早就把他送进监狱了
Yeah.
对
Are you okay? You look, uh... you look tired.
你还好吗 你看起来 有点累
No. I'm not tired.
不 我不累
I just...
我只是
I was just having a hard time sleeping last night.
我只是昨天晚上难以入睡
I... I kept having this dream.
我 我老做这个梦
This... this blonde woman.
有个 有个金发碧眼的女人
I had that dream, amigo.
朋友 我也做过那种梦
Yeah. I know that woman.
是的 我知道那个女人
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
No. What was it like?
那是什么样的
Ah, I don't know.
我也不知道
It was just nice.
只是很美好
We had a house.
我们有房♥子
I think we were married,
我想我们结婚了
because there were three daughters.
因为我们有三个女儿
Three girls that we had.
三个我们的孩子
And they looked like her.
她们都很像她
Been having that dream a lot lately.
我最近总做这个梦
Kind of makes me wonder...
让我有点好奇
About what?
好奇什么
I don't know. About my accident, my memory loss.
我不知道 关于意外 我失去的记忆
I'm trying to figure out
我想弄明白
if maybe she was someone that I knew before.
也许她是我以前认识的人
Look, I don't know what to tell you, Danny.
听着 我不知道能告诉你什么 丹尼
I'm the one who caught your case
是我发现你的
when you washed up on that shore that day.
你那天被冲上岸
And I'm the one who figured out that
也是我发现
you worked for Mr. Amenabar before you got hurt.
你受伤前是为阿曼巴先生工作
So, I probably know more about you than you do.
所以我可能比你自己更了解你
I'm going to tell you right now.
现在我告诉你
You ain't never been with no blonde.
你从没和一个金发碧眼的女人在一起
You sure as hell don't have no family.
你也肯定没有家庭
Allison.
艾莉森
6:30 in the morning.
才早上6点半
What are you doing here? I...
你在这干吗 我
I thought we both agreed you'd take a little time off.
我以为我们都同意你休息一段时间
We did. And I am.
我们说好了 我知道
Joe's alive.
乔还活着
I met with Luis Amenabar. He confirmed it.
我遇到卢意斯·阿门拿巴 他承认了
You met with Amenabar?
你和阿曼巴见面了
He's been using Joe
在过去的七年里
as a drug mule for the last seven years.
他一直利用乔偷运毒品
A friendly American face that can go back and forth
一张友好的美国脸可以来回地
across the Mexican border without arousing suspicion.
通过墨西哥边境而不被怀疑
Joe doesn't understand.
乔不知道
He thinks he's just been running errands for Amenabar.
他一直以为他为阿曼巴跑腿
He doesn't realize
他不知道
those cars are filled with compartments that hold narcotics.
这些车里全是装满麻醉毒品的隔间
I see.
我明白了
Now, assuming all of this is true, why do you think
好吧 就算这一切都是真的 那你觉得
Amenabar would suddenly be so forthcoming about Joe?
阿曼巴为什么突然对乔的事知无不言了呢
Sir, I came here
市长 我到这来
because I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday.
是想要对我昨天的行为向您道歉
You have always been a good friend to me,
您一直待我如朋友一般
and I'm very grateful, and I wanted you to know that.
我很感激 我只是想把这话告诉您
Allison.
艾莉森
You haven't answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题呢
Why would Amenabar tell you about Joe?
阿曼巴为什么会把关于乔的事告诉你
Take care of yourself, sir.
您多保重 市长
Allison!
艾莉森
Allison!
艾莉森
Hello?
喂
How far away from City Hall are you?
你现在离市政厅还有多远
I'm right... I'm right outside. What's going on, Lynn?
我就在 我就在门口 怎么了 林恩
Well, apparently, Allison Dubois had a meeting
显然艾莉森·迪布瓦在昨天半夜
with Amenabar and his attorneys late last night.
跟阿曼巴和他的律师开见过面
She agreed to the extradition deal.
她同意了引渡协议
Her only condition was that she get a five-minute meeting
她提出的唯一条件就是要跟阿曼巴
with Amenabar in private.
私下里谈五分钟
It's over, Manny.
这案子结束了 曼尼
They're flying him to Mexico this afternoon.
他今天下午就将飞回墨西哥
She torpedoed the case.
她把这案子搞砸了
Are you really going to do this?
你真的要这样吗
Are you really gonna not talk to me the whole way?
你真的准备一路上都不跟我讲话吗
Just don't, okay?
别这样好不好
Don't what?
别怎样
Don't act like this is just some road trip
别假装我们只是开车去旅行
and everything is totally normal, because it's not.
一切都很正常 但事实并非如此
You threw away your career this morning.
你今早放弃了自己的事业
You threw away your life.
放弃了你的生活
You threw away my life.
你也搞砸了我的生活
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表