剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Man, who farted?
靠 谁放屁了
What the...?
搞什么
It's motor oil.
是机油
That's right.
没错
Motor oil.
机油
And this is a lighter.
而这个是打火机
Look, I know what you did, I know what you took,
我知道你干了什么 也知道你拿了什么
so give it to me.
交出来吧
How do you know that, space man?
你怎么知道的 太空人
Nobody knows about that.
没人知道这件事的
Now, get your ass out of here.
现在就给我滚出去
If it's in here and you're not telling me,
如果东西在你手上而你却不告诉我
then it's gonna burn up along with you.
我就把它跟你一块烧了
But if it's in here and you give it to me,
但是如果你肯交出来的话
maybe we can work something out.
也许我们还可以商量商量
Hey, man, it's not in here.
伙计 东西不在这儿
Then where is it?
那在哪儿
Where is it?!
在哪儿
Stand up, will you?!
站起来 求你了
Put that thing out!
把火灭掉
It's with my partner.
东西在我搭档那里
And where's he?
他在哪儿
He's got a trailer like this in the desert.
他住在沙漠里的一辆房♥车里
30 miles east of Kingman!
金曼以东三十英里
30 miles east of Kingman.
金曼以东三十英里
Hey, white boy, who in the hell are you?
小白脸 你到底是谁
The man who can read your mind.
可以看穿你的人
Stop!
不要
Hey! Stop!
住手
30 miles east of Kingman.
金曼以东三十英里
You say something?
你在说什么
What?
什么
I asked, "Did you say something"?
我问 你在说什么
You're talking gibberish.
你在胡言乱语什么啊
What?
什么
I'm talking gibberish?
我在胡言乱语
Stop that. Talk to me.
别这样 好好说话
I am talking to you.
我是在好好说啊
And you're talking to me.
你也在跟我说话
What is that?
你在说什么
Are you making that up?
这是你编出来的吗
Is that a language?
这是某种语言吗
Oh, man.
老天爷啊
Not today.
又来啊
Daddy?
爸
I got to take your mom to the hospital,
我要带你妈去医院
have someone take a look at her.
找个医生看一下
It's almost 6:00.
马上就六点了
When it's time, get your sister up
到点就叫你妹起床
and help her with breakfast.
给她做早饭
I don't know how I'm gonna get you to school today,
我不知道今天怎么送你们去学校
but I'll call you from the hospital once I figure it out.
但我想好了就从医院打给你
Joe.
乔
Everybody on TV is talking gibberish, too.
电视上的人也在胡言乱语
Okay?
好吗
Don't lecture me.
别在这教训我
I-I know exactly where I'm supposed to be.
我知道我该干吗
I'm not happy about not being at
我也很不想错过
that breakfast in New York,
今早在纽约的早餐会
but my wife is in the hospital.
但是我太太现在在医院
That's nice of you.
你人真好
If I knew what kind of specialist she needed,
如果我知道她需要哪方面的专家
I'd absolutely take you up on that
我一定会找你推荐的那个
and I'd be making that call.
然后给他打电♥话♥的
Dr. Bender to the mental ward, please.
班德医生请到精神科病房♥来
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Mr. Dubois?
迪布瓦先生吗
Yes.
我是
Hi. I'm Dr. Natalie Salem.
我是娜塔莉·萨莱姆医生
I've been looking at your wife.
我是给你妻子做检查的医生
Is this a good time to talk?
你现在方便谈一谈吗
Yes, yes, absolutely.
是的 是的 当然
Please. Okay.
请坐 好的
There we go.
请说吧
She's fine, by the way.
顺便跟你说一声 她现在没事了
Oh. Resting very comfortably.
睡得正香呢
Good. She's fine?
太好了 她没事吗
Well, she's sedated.
我给她用了点镇定剂
But, really, she's fine.
但是 她真的没事
I mean, there is nothing physiologically wrong with her.
我是说她生理上没有任何问题
Everything works, she can hear,
所有机能都正常 她的听力正常
she just doesn't recognize what she hears as speech.
她只是不能理解她听到的那些话
At least as speech in a language she's familiar with.
至少她听到的不是她熟悉的语言
Okay.
好的
But she was able to read questions
但是她能够读懂
that I typed on the computer
我在电脑上打出来的问题
and then speak back to me. Okay.
并且回答我 好的
Really, she's fine.
真的 她没事
It's a kind of hysteria, like hysterical blindness,
这是某种癔症 有点像心理性失明
where a person can see,
就是一个人其实能看得见
but they don't believe they can see.
但是他本人却不相信这一点
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
我相信你明白我的意思
Based on what I read in her file,
我看过她的档案 上面说
you've been through a lot of these things.
你们经历过很多类似的事情
God...
上帝啊
I don't know how you do it.
我真不知道你是怎么撑过来的
Uh, what now?
现在怎么办呢
There's really no actual way of treating this.
对于这种症状现在没有有效的治疗办法
That's why I sedated her.
所以我才给她用了镇定剂
I'm hoping when she wakes up,
希望等她醒来的时候
the condition will have reversed itself.
病情就自行好转了
She's gonna be out for a couple more hours at least,
她至少还会再睡几个小时
if you want to do something.
如果你有什么事需要处理的话就去吧
I, um, I have your number,
我有你的号♥码
so I can call you when she's awake.
她醒过来我就给你打电♥话♥
Okay, that'd be great.
好的 那太好了
And here's my number.
这是我的号♥码
You never know when you might need it.
说不准你什么时候能用得上
It was nice meeting you, Joe.
很高兴认识你 乔
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody home?
有人在家吗
Hi, you.
你好呀
Last I remember, you were driving me
我记得的最后一件事就是
to the hospital in the dark.
你半夜开车送我去医院
How did we get here?
我们是怎么回来的
It's amnesia.
你这是记忆缺失
They said that might happen 'cause of the sedative.
据说这是使用镇定剂后的副作用
Uh, we've been home couple hours now.
我们已经回家几个小时了
You can't understand a word I'm saying, can you?
你还是听不懂我在说什么 对吧
I don't understand a word you're saying.
我一个字都听不懂
My e-mail?
我的电邮吗
You sent me an e-mail?
你给我发了电邮吗
Amnesia.
记忆缺失
Oh, I'm sorry you missed work.
我很抱歉耽误你工作了
Oh, good, you got the girls to school.
太好了 你送孩子们去学校了
Doctor said it will reverse itself in time.
医生说过段时间就会自行康复的
Hysteria? You don't think it's hysteria, do you?
癔症 你不会认为这是癔症吧
Um, I got to go pick up the girls.
我得去接女儿们了
School.
去学校
I get it.
我明白了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表