剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
"Where were you when...?"
你当时在哪里
It's the question we ask each other
这是当某个重大事件发生时
when a moment comes along that's so powerful,
我们会互相询问的问题
so utterly huge,
非常重大的时刻
that everyone everywhere feels the same thing.
各地的人都感受相同
Whether we're consumed with fear...
无论我们因恐惧而备受折磨
President Kennedy died...
肯尼迪总统去世
...or grief
或悲伤
or elation...
或欢欣鼓舞
That's one small step for man,
这是我的一小步
one giant leap...
却是人类迈出的一大步
...we're doing it together.
我们都有同样的感受
And for someone like me-- someone uniquely sensitive--
而对于我这样特殊敏感的人
all that emotion floating around out there
当所有那些情绪漂浮在四周
can be a powerful thing.
会变成一种强大的事物
I was way too young to understand Watergate,
水门事件发生时我还太小不能理解
but even so, I was so filled with emotions
尽管如此 那种强烈却毫无意义的
that made no sense to me,
感情充斥着我的内心
I had to stay home from preschool
我不得不在家呆了2个礼拜
for two weeks after the president resigned.
不去学前班 直到总统宣布辞职
You wouldn't think a three-year-old
你不会想到一个3岁大的孩子
could even be depressed,
会如此的忧郁消沉
but there I was, too disheartened to even move.
但是那时我完全丧失信心以致寸步难行
On the other hand,
另一方面
when the Berlin Wall finally came down,
当柏林墙最终被推倒时
I didn't calm down for a month.
我一个月都无法平静
And that's the way it's been my whole life.
我的整个人生都在经历这样的事
Whatever the world is feeling,
无论世界的感受如何
it crashes over me like a tidal wave.
这些情绪都像风暴一样砸向我
I just have to ride it out.
我能做的只有默默承受
But part of me has always wondered,
但是我的某一部分却总在好奇
what if something happened
如果有什么特别重大的事情发生
that was so big, so awful
极其骇人听闻
that it caused a surge of collective emotion
能导致特别巨大的情绪冲击
that I just couldn't handle?
而我无法承受
Would I shut down completely?
我会彻底崩溃吗
Would I go crazy?
我会疯掉吗
Hey, Allison, you all right?
嗨 艾莉森 你还好吧
Yeah, I just had a bad dream.
是的 只是做了个噩梦
Anything important?
重要吗
Just the end of the world.
只是梦到了世界末日
Is there anyone we should call?
要不要打给谁
No, there's no one I can think of.
不用了 我想不出要打给谁
Then, come on.
那么 来吧
Let's go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
That's a good idea.
好主意
Seismologists are saying that last night's earthquake
地震学家说昨晚地震的
registered a 4.9 on the Richter scale.
里氏震级为4.9
It is the third quake
过去一周 这是第三次地震
to strike Central Arizona in the past week.
袭击亚利桑那州中心地区
4.9, huh?
4.9哈
Is that big? Mm.
很大吗
Yeah, that's big.
是的 很大
That's, uh, big enough to be on the news.
足够大到能上新闻了
What a rip-off.
骗人
I didn't feel anything.
我明明什么都没感觉到
Hey, we got to get moving.
嗨 我们就要出发了
You guys got to get to school,
你们马上要去上学
and I got a place I got to be.
我也必须赶到某个地方
I don't know about that.
我不确定
Maybe we should stay home from school.
也许我们不该去上学
I mean, what if there's another quake?
我是说如果再有地震发生
Wouldn't you rather have us here?
你肯定更希望我们呆在家里
Come on, Bridgette.
别这样 布里奇特
You're going to scare your sister.
你会吓到你妹妹的
Wait. Bridgette.
等等 布里奇特
Look at your... your nails.
看看你的 指甲
When's the last time you washed your hands?
你上次洗手是什么时候
While many historians will no doubt claim
同时许多历史学家
the decision of Americans
都对美国建立两院制
to create a dual-chambered legislature...
的决定毫无异议
known as a what, class?
最著名的例子是 同学们
Mom, you okay?
妈妈 你没事吧
Yeah, baby.
是的 宝贝
I'm fine. Just wash your hands.
我很好 去洗手
My nails are clean, Mommy.
我的指甲很干净 妈妈
Yeah, I'm sure they are, baby.
是的 我敢肯定很干净 宝贝
All right, children.
好了 孩子们
Time to clean up and put everything away.
是时候收拾干净并把东西放好了
Marie, honey, do you have your art class today?
玛丽 甜心 你今天有绘画课吗
No, not today.
没有 不是今天
Okay. Here.
好吧 拿着
Go put this in your backpack.
把这个装到你书包里
As soon as we load these dishes, we're out of here.
我们把盘子放好就出发
There she is.
你来了
You feel that quake last night?
你昨晚感觉到地震了吗
Yeah, no, I just slept right through it.
啊 没有 地震的时候正睡得香呢
How about you? No.
你呢 也没有
Lynn and I were sleeping like babies.
林恩和我都睡的像个孩子
The baby, on the other hand...
提到孩子
that kid's got a set of lungs on her.
我们家孩子倒是有副她妈妈的嗓门
Anyway, we got quite an interesting John Doe here.
我们找到一个有趣的无名氏
I was hoping you might be able to lend a hand.
我非常希望你能帮个手
Actually, I'd settle for a torso, a head,
事实上 我更想要一副躯干或者头部
anything you can give me
任何你能给我的信息
to help identify the owner of this thing.
来帮助确定这个东西的身份
Morgue humor.
停尸房♥的幽默
That's nice.
真是妙极了
Homeless guy found it
一个流浪汉发现的
while he was Dumpster-diving last night.
当时他正在垃圾箱里翻找 就在昨晚
It was all wrapped up in bubble wrap.
它被泡沫包装纸裹得紧紧的
M.E. Says the hand's from a male.
法医说是男性的手
Thinks it was chopped off five or six days ago.
大概5到6天前被砍下来的
Other than that, we don't have much.
除了这些 我们就所知甚少了
Fingerprints don't match anything in the system.
指纹在系统里也找不到匹配的
Neither does the DNA.
DNA也没有线索
Is that a burn?
这个是烫伤的痕迹吗
Where?
哪里
There. You mean this?
这儿 你是说这个
Allison? Hello?
艾莉森 嗨
Is that what you're talking about?
你指的是这个吗
You mean.. you mean this?
你是说 这个
No, no, no.
不 不
This. This, uh... that looks like a burn.
这 这个 这个看起来像是烫伤
That's a birthmark.
那是个胎记
I already checked with, uh, Missing Persons.
我在失踪人口卷宗里查过
No one's filed a report about anybody
没有一个手上有这样胎记的人
with a mark like that on their hand.
被报告失踪
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah... no.
恩 还好
What time do you have?
你的表几点钟了
10. Why?
10点 怎么了
Anything else?
还需要什么吗
Uh, I'm sorry that I didn't have anything to...
啊 我很抱歉 我没有任何
to offer you on the hand.
能告诉你的 关于手主人的信息
Well, something will turn up.
好吧 还会有别的线索出现的
Like maybe the rest of him.
也许是他的其他部分
Hey, Joe.
嗨 乔
Hi.
嗨
Saw you pull up. You got a second?
看到你下车 你有时间吗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表