剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Nevertheless, the prudent thing to do...
但是 谨慎起见
Don't lecture me about prudence.
别对我说什么谨慎起见
I've read the same studies that you have,
你读过的研究报告什么的我也看了
and I know all the statistics.
我也知道统计数据上是怎么显示的
Well, then?
那么
Well, then, it might be the prudent thing to do,
那么 也许谨慎一点是没什么关系
but I don't think it's necessary.
但我觉得没那个必要
Mom, you can't be sure.
妈妈 这事你是无法确定的
Of course I can. How?
我当然能了 为什么
Because I have been given assurance by a higher authority.
因为有个更高级的专家给过我保证
You remember three years ago,
还记得三年前
when I had my first scare?
我第一次因这事儿害怕的时候吗
I came to see you while I was waiting for the test results,
在等化验报告的时候我去找你
and I talked to your wife.
还和你的妻子聊了聊
I asked her if she could tell me anything about my future.
我请她看看能不能预测下我的未来
And she had a dream, Joe.
然后她真的就梦到了 乔
She dreamt that I was at Bridgette's graduation,
她梦到我在布里奇特毕业的时候都还健在
and that I was celebrating with all of you, the whole family.
我还和你们全家一起庆祝了一番
And that's years from now.
离现在还有好多年呢
Mom...
妈妈
So, I don't really need to
所以 我根本不需要
worry about a new will right now, do I?
去烦心什么新的遗嘱 对吗
Hello?
喂
Hi.
嗨
Joe, hey. I-I just tried to call you.
乔 嘿 我刚给你打过电♥话♥
It went right to voicemail. Is everything okay?
但一直都是语♥音♥邮箱 一切都还好吗
I don't know. My head is spinning.
我不知道 我脑子有点乱
Plus, I'm staring at a sign that's telling me
我正盯着一张标语 上面写着
I'm compromising people's health
在医院打手♥机♥
by talking on a cell phone in a hospital,
严重影响病人的健康
but I don't care.
但我管不了了那么多了
Joe?
乔
My mother said that you told her that she was going to live,
妈妈说你告诉她能够一直活到
at least long enough to see
至少能够看到
Bridgette graduate from high school.
布里奇特从大学毕业那会儿
Well, she was sick.
她当时病了
You remember.
你应该记得吧
She was having tests done, and she was worried and...
她当时刚化验完 她很担心而且还
She kept begging me to dream about her.
不断的央求我为她预测
And I just couldn't get her to understand
而我也无法跟她解释清楚
that it doesn't work that way.
这事不是那么随心所欲的
So you lied?
所以你撒了谎
I was trying to give her hope.
我只是想给她希望
Joe...?
还在吗 乔
She thinks she's going to beat this.
她觉得自己能挺过去
You get that, right?
你听到了吧
She thinks she's gonna come back from stage four brain cancer
她觉得自己能从四期脑癌中挺过来
because of what you said.
就因为当初你对她说的那番话
I mean, she doesn't even have a proper will.
她甚至都不愿意立一份真正的遗嘱
Okay, I will talk to her.
好吧 那我去跟她解释
I will make her understand.
我会让她理解的
No, I'll make her understand.
不用了 我去跟她解释清楚
I'm sorry. I love you.
对不起 我爱你
Honey, I love you.
亲爱的 我也爱你
How are the girls?
姑娘们怎么样
The girls are fine.
都很好
Okay. I should go.
好的 我得挂了
Joe, I'm so sorry.
乔 真的对不起
I know.
我理解
Everybody copies that.
都收到了
We're just waiting on your signal.
我们只等你一声令下了
I'm sorry, Allison,
抱歉 艾莉森
you say that this man disguises himself as a vagrant?
你说这家伙把自己伪装成一个流浪汉
Look, I'm saying he spotted the stakeout we set up for him.
我是说他识破了我们设下的陷阱
He went back to the parking lot.
于是他回到了停车场
He took off his, what, costume?
然后褪去了他的 那什么 伪装
He had on nice clothes.
换上光鲜亮丽的衣服
He had a nice haircut.
他的发型很清爽
His car is cleaner than mine.
他的车子比我的都干净
But Allison, everybody who
但是艾莉森 每一个
has had any kind of contact with this fella
跟接触过的人都说
says not only does he look the way he does,
他不仅外表那样
but he also reeks of urine.
而且还臭气熏天
Okay, what better way to make sure
好的 为了确保能够
no one remembers what you look like
不让别人记住你的长相
than to disguise yourself as one of the kinds of people
你完全可以把自己伪装成任何一种
that people don't notice?
不会引起别人注意的模样
The kind of person that people just turn away from.
那种人们一看到就会躲开的人
The kind of person that no one can bear being around.
那种人们一刻都受不了让他呆在边上的人
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
but this is our suspect.
但这就是我们要找的嫌疑人
This is our man.
就是这家伙
Allison, we don't even know if there is a suspect.
艾莉森 我们甚至都不知道是否存在嫌犯
For all we know, this guy Adam Tallmadge
据我们所掌握的来看 这个亚当·托马齐
jumped in front of the train on purpose.
是故意跳到火车前去的
I'm telling you he was murdered.
我说了他是被谋杀的
He was killed by the same man
和那个计划用同样手段
who planned on murdering that woman
杀死另一名站在站台的妇女的人
at the train station the same way.
是同一个人
You know what, let's distribute this sketch.
我们先把这张素描散发出去
Say this man is wanted for questioning
诈称此人与亚当·托马齐的死
in relation to Adam Tallmadge's death.
有关系
If he does exist,
如果这个人确实存在
maybe someone will turn him in.
也许他就会把自己暴露出来
It's the best I can do, Allison.
我们只能做这些了 艾莉森
Good.
很好
Good morning.
早上好
Good afternoon.
下午好
That's some serious sleeping.
真是漫长的一觉啊
I had no idea.
我也不知道
The nurses said you had a rough night,
护士们说你晚上睡的很不安稳
so they gave you a little something to help you rest.
所以她们给你用了些帮助睡眠的药
Can I order you some food?
要吃点什么吗
No, no.
不 不
Just-- let's sit for awhile.
就让我们一起坐会儿吧
Listen, Mom, I called Sam Diller.
听着 妈妈 我给迪勒打过电♥话♥了
He's coming by in a little while
他一会儿就过来
to talk to you about your will.
跟你讨论下遗嘱的事儿
Why?
何必呢
I told you I'd take care of that when I got home.
我说了回家后我就去把这事给处理好
Mom, I'm just worried that you're never going to get home.
妈妈 我只是担心你永远也不能回家了
Why would you say something like that to me?
你为什么对我说那样的话
I told you...
我告诉过你了
I know what you told me.
我知道你对我说过什么
Listen, the things that Allison said--
听着 艾莉森说的那些事
the dreams that she said that she had--
她说的那个她所做的梦
she made them all up.
全是她编的
She knew you were scared,
她知道你当时很害怕
so she told you these things to make you feel better.
所以她就说了那番话让你觉得好受些
Go get me my makeup bag.
去把我的化妆袋拿来
Your makeup?
你要化妆吗
If Sam's coming over, I want to put on some makeup.
如果山姆要来的话 我想化点妆先
Go and get my makeup bag.
去吧 把我的化妆袋拿来
Allison, it seems I may owe you an apology.
艾莉森 似乎我得对你说声对不起
It appears likely that the death of Adam Tallmadge
看来亚当·托马齐的死
was a murder, after all.
确系他人谋杀
And we think we've located a suspect.
而且我们认为我们已经锁定嫌犯了
You're kidding.
你开玩笑的吧
I'm about to go down and take a look at him now.
我现在就要去看他
Would you care to join me?
要一起来吗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表