剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
You both match.
你们很登对
Excuse me?
啥
Nothing. Detective, may I speak with you?
没什么 警探 我能和你说句话吗
I was just thinking.
我只是在想别的
Excuse me, sir. Do you know that man?
不好意思 先生 你认识那个人吗
Nope, haven't a clue.
不 一无所知
Guess there's only one way to find out. Excuse me.
那只有一个办法能知道了 不好意思
Uh, that's okay.
嗯 没关系
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, thank... Hey, I'm so sorry to bother you.
哦谢谢 我很抱歉打搅你
I, um, I'm just kind of anxious to talk to somebody
我有急事想跟调查的人
involved in the investigation.
谈一下
Well, my name's Allison Dubois.
好的 我是艾莉森·迪布瓦
I'm with the District Attorney's office.
在地方检察官办公室工作
Maybe I can help you.
也许能帮你
Great! I'm Gil Bureli.
太好了 我是盖尔 布莱尼
I'm, uh, I'm president of the
我是 我是当地小企业
local small business association.
协会会长
The Centennial Park Small Business Association.
世纪公园小企业协会
The thing is,
问题是
this, uh, this man, who keeps killing all these women?
这个人 这个杀了这些妇女的人
Um, the media keeps calling him the Centennial Park Strangler.
媒体一直叫他世纪公园杀手
And, uh, we, as the Centennial Park Small Business Association,
而我们 世纪公园小企业协会
we kinda, you know,
我们有点 你知道
we kinda got some concerns about that, you know?
有点担忧 你知道吗
So you don't like what we're calling the murderer.
你不喜欢我们对凶手的称呼
Yeah. I know, I-I-I know it sounds kinda callous.
是 我知道这听起来有点麻木不仁
I know three women have been killed,
我知道三名妇女被害了
I know this is the last thing on your mind,
你们不关心名字的事
but honestly, it is, it's really bad for business,
但老实说 这对企业真的很不利
and, you know, my colleagues and I, we were wondering if...
我和我的同事想知道如果
if there's a press conference or something
如果在记者招待会或者别的什么
and if they can maybe call him by a different name
如果他们能够叫他别的名字
without Centennial Park in it.
不包含世纪公园
I mean, I got some ideas I could tell you...
我有些想法可以告诉你
Well, I can't promise you anything, but I'll mention it.
我不能承诺你什么 不过我会帮忙
Oh, that is awesome, awesome.
那太好了 棒极了
Let me give you my card. Thank you so much.
我给你张名片 非常感谢
It's got my name and my number on it, if you know of anything.
这里有我的名字和号♥码 如果你有消息
"Gilberto's.
盖尔伯托的
Come and eat your heart out."
快来吃你心爱的食物
Yeah, that's my restaurant.
是的 这是我的餐馆
I'm cooking supper up there every single night.
我每天晚上在那里做晚饭
Come on over.
过来试试
Anyways, uh...
总之
so, you know, if anything comes up, just let me know.
如果有任何进展 请让我知道
Okay. Thanks. Thank you so much.
好的 谢谢 非常谢谢你
Thanks. Sure.
谢谢 当然
So I've read your report,
我看了你们的报告
and I have to say,
我不得不说
I-I can't make hide nor hair of it.
我完全无法弄明白这个报告
The client wanted to know
客户想要知道的是
if they could apply a plasma-assisted
他们是否能应用等离子辅助
Fischer-Tropsch process to the mass production of Syngas.
费—托合成过程大规模生产合成气
That's all they wanted to know.
这是他们想要知道的
I've been through this thing twice, and I can't figure out
我已经读了这个报告两遍 我不知道
if the answer's yes or no.
答案到底是或者否
I know it's inconclusive.
我知道这个尚无结论
The results were inconclusive.
结果尚无定论
I think Lydia and I just need a little more time.
莉迪亚和我只是需要多一点时间
We don't have any more time, Dave.
我们没有时间了 戴夫
And I have a really hard time understanding
而且我真的很难理解
how two qualified engineers
两个合格的工程师
can spend the better part of a month
能够花费一个月的时间
working on this thing and not crack it.
做这件事 却无法解决
If you weren't making headway, you should've come to me.
无法进展 你们该来找我
What happened?
出了什么事
I don't know, it always seemed like
我不知道 答案看来起来
the answer was right around the corner.
总是马上要出来了
Lydia? You have nothing to add?
莉迪亚 你有什么要补充的吗
Well, e-mail me the document, and I'll spend
好吧 把文件发邮件给我
this afternoon and probably the better part of this evening
我今天下午或者大半个晚上花些时间
going through it, and see if I can
来读一读 看我是否能找到办法
find a way to salvage this thing.
来补救一下
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Joe?
乔
Yeah?
嗯
I-I wanted to apologize.
我想道歉
The truth is, I really couldn't focus during the project.
事实上 我真的无法在项目中集中精力
Maybe I should've come to you, talked to you about it.
也许我该来找你 跟你谈谈
I-I really wasn't sure what to do.
我真的不知道该怎么
I'm sorry, Lydia, I don't understand
对不起 莉迪亚 我没明白
what you're talking about.
你在说什么
Dave.
戴夫
He just keeps coming onto me.
他总是纠缠我
I told him I wasn't interested,
我告诉过他我不感兴趣
I'm still telling him I'm not interested,
我一直在说我没兴趣
but the guy doesn't want to hear it.
但他就是不听
It's pretty much impossible for me to work with him.
我不太可能跟他一起工作
I'm sorry to burden you with this,
对不起让你承受这种负担
but you are my direct supervisor.
但是你是我的顶头上司
She's dreaming.
她在发梦
The woman is out of her mind.
这个女人失去理智了
Well, she's saying that she can't work with you, Dave.
她说无法和你一起工作了 戴夫
Y-you know what this is.
你知道这是什么
This is her setting me up
她陷害我
to take the fall on that report you didn't like.
为你不喜欢的报告做替罪羊
I swear to you, this is totally bogus.
我发誓 这全是假的
I mean, we worked late a few times.
有几次我们工作的很晚
I asked her if she wanted to grab some dinner.
我问她是否愿意去吃晚饭
Same way I'd ask you if we worked late,
如果我们工作的晚 我同样问你
"Do you want to grab a bite?"
"想一起去吃饭吗"
I wasn't hitting on her.
我没有挑逗她
Okay. Well, I wasn't there, so I don't know who said what to who.
我不在那 不知道谁说了些什么
I'm just saying you're lucky that she came to me with this,
我说你很幸运 她对我说了
because if she felt like she was being harassed,
因为如果她觉得被骚扰
she could've gone straight to Human Resources...
可能会直接去人事部
HR? Come on.
人事部门 得了吧
Look. I know you've got a lot on your plate,
我知道你有很多事要做
I know we kinda dropped the ball on that report,
我知道那个报告做得不太好
I didn't do anything out of line,
我没做出格的事
but if it'll make your life easier, I'll apologize to Lydia.
如果能让你轻松点 我向她道歉
No, don't do that.
不 不用那么做
Just steer clear of her for a little while, okay?
避开她一段时间 好吗
Well, I feel like I gotta do something.
我觉得我得做点什么
Can I at least help you with the mop-up on our report?
至少我能帮你做那个报告的收尾工作
Uh, no. That's okay. I'll handle the report.
不用 没关系 我会处理那个报告
Best thing you can do for me right now
现在你能为我做的最好的事
is just not make this worse.
就是别添乱
Hey, Al, you in there?
艾尔 你在吗
I'm back here!
我在里面
Girls are eating dinner.
孩子们在吃晚饭
Yes!
是
Yes! Yes!
是 是
You have a star!
你有颗星星
We're a match! Yes.
我们是一对 是的
I have a star, you have a star, we're a match.
我是星星 你是星星 是一对
I beg your pardon?
请你再说一遍
Well, ever since this morning, I've been seeing
从今天早上开始 我看见
these weird little symbols over people's heads,
人们额头上这些奇怪的符号♥
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表