剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
You're busy.
你可是个大忙人
I'll get you some breakfast.
我去给你拿点早餐来
Hey. This is Allison.
你好 我是艾莉森
Leave a message at the tone.
在语♥音♥结束后留下你的留言
Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
I thought you'd call me before your interview.
我以为你在面试前会给我电♥话♥的
Yeah, go ahead.
对 进去吧
Well, we're at the psychologist's right now.
我们刚到心理医生这儿
So I guess I'll try you back after I've talked to her.
等和她谈完了我再给你电♥话♥
Good luck. I'm thinking about you.
祝你好运 我很惦记你
Come on.
拜托
I'm sorry. You say something?
抱歉 你刚有说话吗
No. Sorry.
没有 不好意思
I was just talking to myself.
我刚在自言自语
I didn't mean to bother you.
没想到打扰到你了
Oh. Not a problem.
哦 没关系
You know, whenever I start talking to myself,
当我开始自言自语的时候
I take it as a signal to walk away
我就会放下手头的工作
from whatever I'm working on for ten minutes.
休息十分钟
Mr. Dubois?
迪布瓦先生
Marie and I are done with our session.
玛丽和我的谈话结束了
Would you like to come in, please?
能请你进来一下吗
Sure.
当然
Okay.
好的
Hey, you.
嗨 宝贝儿
Mr. Dubois, I have to tell you,
迪布瓦先生 我必须告诉你
you've raised a remarkable young lady.
你们的女儿很出色
Thank you.
谢谢
So... So you ran some tests?
那么 你刚做了什么测试吗
Quite a few.
是做了几个
And I have to be honest with you.
而且我得老实告诉你
I'm not quite sure why Marie was referred to me.
我不太确定玛丽真的需要我的帮助
In my opinion,
据我来看
there's nothing at all wrong with your daughter.
你们的女儿完全没有任何问题
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗
I'm quite certain.
我非常确定
I detect no problem with her reading comprehension
她的阅读理解能力以及词汇结构的能力
or her vocabulary skills.
完全没有问题
In fact, she's rather advanced for her age.
事实上 她比同龄人表现的还要好
Well, I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that.
我很高兴听到这样的结果
Frankly, my wife and I found this whole thing
坦白说 我和妻子是在学校的测验里
with school puzzling.
发现她的这个问题的
Well, as far as the incident with the spelling test goes,
根据拼写测验的情况来看
my best guess is, perhaps she suffered
我的猜测是 也许她遇到了
from some good old-fashioned anxiety.
过去很普遍的焦虑症
I mean, she had no trouble with her spelling here today.
因为 她今天在拼写方面完全没有问题
The only other thing I can think of,
我唯一略有疑惑的地方是
Marie did mention her mother was on a trip.
玛丽没有提到她妈妈出差去了
No. Yeah. My wife's in Colorado for the day.
不 没错 我妻子刚去了科罗拉多出差
Maybe that's what triggered her crying jag.
也许这就是为什么她会哭了
You'd be surprised how stressful it can be
对于孩子来说 家长的远行
for a child when a parent takes a trip,
对于他们会造成很大的影响
even a short one.
即使只是离开一小会儿
In any case, I have the feeling that
不管怎么说 我觉得
what happened yesterday
昨天发生的事
will turn out to be a one-time thing.
只是一次偶然事件
Sorry. That's my wife's office.
抱歉 是我妻子的工作室打来的
Would you excuse me for just one minute?
不介意我先接一下电♥话♥吧
Of course.
当然
Hello?
你好
Joe, it's Manuel Devalos.
乔 我是曼纽尔·德弗洛斯
Listen, I'm sorry to disturb you,
很抱歉打搅你
but I just got off the phone with John Schultz,
但我刚接到约翰·舒尔茨的电♥话♥
the man Allison was supposed to
就是本该在今天早上
interview with this morning.
面试迪布瓦的人
What do you mean "Supposed to"?
你说本该要去是什么意思
It didn't happen?
难道她没去吗
Well, according to John, Allison never showed up.
据约翰所说 艾莉森从未去过他那儿
He's got to stop calling eventually.
他该停止打电♥话♥了吧
He knows something is wrong.
他肯定是知道事情有些不正常了
So does my boss.
我上司肯定也知道了
Jeremy, think about what you're doing here.
杰里米 想想你现在所做的
This is kidnapping.
这可是绑♥架♥啊
If the D.A. decides to press charges,
如果地检局决定提出起诉的话
you could go to prison for the rest of your life.
那你的余生都得在监狱里度过了
Well, that's up to you, isn't it?
这就取决于你了 对吗
I mean, you'd have to say something.
你得说些什么
I mean, you'd have to tell someone
你得告诉那些人
that that's what happened here.
这里到底发生了什么事
But I have a feeling that when you do get around
但我确实有预感当你一心想要
to dreaming the dream
做某个梦时
that tells us where my wife is,
你就能找到我的妻子在哪儿了
you'll realize
你会发现
that there was a greater purpose for my bringing you here.
我把你带到这儿来的目的其实很好
That you won't report me.
你不会举报我的
That you'll be happy for me and her.
你还会为我和她感到高兴
And you'll look back on this experience with pride.
你还会自豪的回顾这一段经历
Well, maybe.
也许会吧
But maybe not.
但也许也不会
What if I have a dream,
如果我梦到的
and it tells us what we already know?
和我们已知的情况是一样的呢
That your wife just left you.
其实是你的妻子抛弃了你
She just left.
她就是离家出走了
No.
不会的
I don't think that's what happened.
绝不会发生那种事
I don't think that's what you're going to dream.
我不认为你会梦到那种事
We had fights, sure.
我们确实是吵了一架
Now, I'm certain I was a disappointment to her.
我很肯定我让她感到失望了
Hell, I was a disappointment to myself.
该死的 我也让我自己失望了
I couldn't bring in money--
我无法赚钱
not the kind we needed--
赚到足够的钱
but I loved her, and she loved me.
但我爱她 她也爱我
And we were having a baby together.
我们还一起有了孩子
What do you say?
怎么样
We do a little bit more dreaming?
再做个梦吧
Did I want to be a single mom?
我真的想当单身妈妈吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不愿意了
I don't think anybody ever says to themselves,
我不认为有人会对他们自己说
"Hey, I want to be pregnant and alone."
我希望怀孕后独自生活
You know what?
不过知道吗
It's doable.
这是可行的
It-it's more than doable.
或者说这完全可以实施
And pretty soon, you won't be all alone.
因为很快 你就不会孤单了
You'll have the most interesting person you'll ever meet
你会发现将会有一个你一生之中
in your entire life to keep you company.
遇见过的最有趣的人来和你作伴
No.
别
Don't cry.
别哭
Look, your husband may have put that baby in you,
也许是你的丈夫把孩子放进了你的肚子
but that doesn't make you or it his property.
但这并不表示你们就是他的财产了
You said you were thinking about leaving him, so leave.
你说你在考虑离开他了 那就走吧
He doesn't make you happy,
既然他不能让你快乐
so make yourself happy.
那你就得让自己高兴
It can be done.
这是完全可以的
I'm living proof.
我就是活生生的例子
It's gonna be okay... Elena.
会没事的 埃琳娜
You're going to be okay.
你会没事的
It's okay, Elena.
没事的 埃琳娜
You saw something, didn't you?
你梦见了 对吧
You said her name.
你刚说了她的名字
I heard you.
我听见了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表