剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Okay. Do you even want an MBA?
好吧 那你自己是真的想读吗
Honestly, before today, I never even gave it any thought.
老实说 之前我倒是从没想过这问题
But now I know the kind of doors that it can open
但现在我知道某道财富之门已经打开
and the kind of money that I could be making...
我们可以由此赚大钱了
But it seems pretty ambitious.
但这看起来只是一番豪言壮语
I mean, you being in business school
好像你已经在商学院了
and me studying law.
而我在学习法律
Yeah, well...
是啊
it's going to be a logistical nightmare,
这将会是一场噩梦
but we're going to figure it out
但我们一定能处理好的
'cause that's what powerful couples like us do, right?
因为成功的夫妻都会像我们这样做 对吗
Whiskey?
威士忌的味道吗
Mouthwash.
漱口水的味道
Excellent.
太好了
Now, come on, tell me about this meeting.
来告诉我会上都说了些什么
Well, there's really not a lot to tell.
会上没说些什么
I mean, it's pretty much what you would expect, you know.
全都是你希望听到的
People were upset.
大家都很担心
And that Susannah woman was trying to organize
而那个叫苏珊娜的女人想要
a legal demonstration outside the guy's house,
在那家伙家门前组织一次合法的聚会
and there was a sign-up sheet.
然后就发了一张意见征集单
Okay. What did you sign us up for?
好的 那你是怎么写的
Nothing.
什么也没写
I don't know.
我搞不懂
I met the guy today-- the actual guy.
我今天见过那个人本人了
Somebody threw a rock through his window,
有人用石头砸了他家的窗子
so Scanlon and I went over.
斯坎隆和我就去看了一下
And...?
然后呢
And...
然后
I've met a lot of scary people.
我就见到了惊恐的人群
Murderers, child molesters.
他们想象着杀人犯 猥亵儿童的人
People who have a lot of all kinds of darkness around them.
大家觉得生活被各种黑暗所笼罩着
And...?
然后呢
And I don't know-- I just... I didn't see that.
不知道了 我什么也没看到
I-I didn't feel that.
也没有那种不好的感觉
Not that. Not in him.
他不是那种
That need to hurt somebody else.
会伤害别人的人
The sadness, the frustration, the anger--
悲伤 沮丧 愤怒
that I got,
我从他身上只感受到这些
but the other?
而不是暴♥力♥什么的
It's stupid, right?
很愚蠢 对吧
Come on. The guy was convicted.
得了 那家伙曾被定过罪
He did hard time.
他有过艰难的岁月
But I... I don't know... I don't know what my problem is.
但我不知道 不知道自己是怎么了
I stood in the middle of that meeting,
我就在会议上那么坐着
and the madder and the madder people got,
看着人们越来越疯狂
the worse and worse I just started to feel for this guy.
而我对那家伙的感觉就越来越糟
Say something.
说点什么啊
None of it matters.
没什么好担心的
We're going to be rich. We're going to move.
我们快发财了 然后就搬走
That's not funny, all right?
一点儿也不好笑 是吧
I'm going to go to Susannah's house tomorrow and sign us up.
我明天去苏珊娜那儿把我们的名字签上
Of course, you are.
当然了 签上吧
Pick an easy shift, okay?
好好休息一下 好吗
Like early Sunday morning when no one's really looking.
星期天的清晨没人会早起
Have I told you lately what an inspiration you are to me?
我跟你说过你最近总是给我巨大鼓励吗
No.
没有
There's a reason for that.
那可是有原因的
This is unacceptable.
这成绩我没法接受
You can't give me a B. I don't get B's.
你不能给我B 我不会接受B的
As a concept?
这是你的信念吗
'Cause I'd be happy to break it down for you.
我很乐意打破这种信念
Mr. Kerwin, I worked my butt off on this paper.
科文先生 我在这篇论文上花了很多力气
I know you did, Stacy.
我知道你很努力 史黛西
You told me so when I gave it back to you on Monday.
你说过了所以我在周一早上又还给了你
And then you told me again on Tuesday
而你周二又来说了一次
and Wednesday and Thursday, and still,
然后周三周四竟皆如此
you never really proved the central thesis of your paper.
你还是不能在你的论文中证明你的论点
Hence the "B."
所以只能得B
For the last time, Mr. Kerwin,
最后一次求你了 科文先生
I have to get an "A" On this,
这篇论文我必须得A
because without it, I drop to number two in my class,
否则 我就只能排到全班第二了
and if I'm not valedictorian...
而如果我不能参加演说
Stanford will never take you, right?
斯坦福大学就不会收你了 对吗
This is your last chance, Mr. Kerwin.
这是你最后一次机会 科文先生
Give me the grade that I deserve, or else.
给我我应得的成绩 不然的话
Stacy... are you threatening me?
史黛西 你这是在威胁我吗
It's funny you should mention threats, Mr. Kerwin,
你居然提到了威胁这个词 科文先生
because you've been threatening me all week.
你已经威胁了我一整个星期了
Check your sent mail folder.
看一下你发件箱吧
What? Just do it.
什么 去看就是了
What the hell are these?
这到底是些什么东西
Oh, those?
那些吗
Those are the e-mails that you sent to me after you raped me.
那是你在强♥奸♥了我以后发给我的邮件
Oh, you don't remember?
哦 你难道忘了吗
That's funny, because you get
真有趣 因为你在邮件中
very specific about it in your e-mails.
描述了那件事的详细过程
Stacy, how did you...
史黛西 你怎么
I'm very good with computers.
我可是个计算机高手
What are you doing?
你要做什么
I'm doing what I didn't do
我要做的是
the last time you attacked me.
你在上次袭击我的时候我没做的事
I am fighting back.
我要开始反抗了
No! Somebody help me!
不 救命
Stay away from me! Oh, my God!
放开我 哦 天呐
Stay away!
放手
So he didn't raped this girl and the guy really is innocent.
这么说他是无辜的了
I feel terrible,
我感觉很不好
but speaking strictly as a parent,
但严格的来说 作为父母
if he didn't rape that girl,
如果他没有强♥奸♥那个女孩子
then we don't have a sex offender
那我们的社区里
living in our neighborhood.
就不存在性犯罪者了
Isn't that good news?
这难道不是好消息吗
Yeah, for us,
对我们来说是
but think about that poor man.
可对那个可怜的人来说呢
How is he supposed to get a job, live his life?
他又要怎样去找一份工作 来维持生计
Yeah, I don't have an answer for that, Allison.
我也不知道该怎么办 艾莉森
Girls are going to be up in a few minutes.
姑娘们再过几分钟就起床了
Hello.
你好
Hey, Lee.
你好 李
No, no, we're up.
不 不 我们已经起来了
I'm going to go jump in the shower.
我先去冲个澡
Oh, my God, that's terrible.
哦 天呐 那真是太糟糕了
Yeah, I can meet you there in 20 minutes.
行 我20分钟后就能赶到那儿
I'll see you there.
待会儿见吧
What? What's so terrible?
怎么了 什么糟糕
That-that-that woman whose house I was at last night--
在昨天我呆的那位女人的家里
Susannah Collings-- her... her daughter is missing.
苏珊娜 科林斯 她女儿失踪了
She told me she was studying
她告诉我她要在朋友家里
for the SATs at a friend's house.
准备学术能力评估考试
I told her to wake me when she got in.
我让她回家的时候叫醒我
Suddenly, 4:30, I woke up, realized she never woke me.
4:30我醒来的时候 发现她还没回来
I went to her room-- she wasn't there.
我就去了她的房♥间 而她不在房♥间里
And then I called her friends, woke them all up.
我给她朋友打电♥话♥ 把他们都叫了起来
She wasn't there.
可是她并不在他们那儿
She hadn't been there for hours, and then, suddenly,
说她在那呆了不到一个小时 突然间
I realized her car was right out front.
我发现她的车子就停在门口
Her car is right there, but no Hayden.
车就在那儿 但是人不在
Have you checked your cell phone lately?
你看过手♥机♥了吗
Maybe she left you a message,
也许她给你留了短♥信♥
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表