剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Incredible.
不可思议
You're a freak of nature, Marie.
你真是个超人 玛丽
Congratulations.
祝贺你
From illiterate to genius in a matter of days.
几天内就从文盲变成天才了
Yeah. I'm amazing.
是呀 我很厉害
I don't know what to think.
我不知道该作何感想了
Then don't think.
那就别想了
Just accept
就接受
that a force that you don't understand
宇宙间有你无法理解的一种力量
made our daughter
使我们的女儿
incapable of learning reading and spelling
在一段时间内有读写障碍
long enough for you to have her tested,
使得你带她去做检查
which made it possible for you to meet that guy who...
从而有机会遇到那个
That guy who was able to help me figure out the algorithm
那个帮我想出运算公式
that could land us that government contract.
从而使我们能拿下政♥府♥合同的人
Exactly.
完全正确
You don't think maybe that was just a coincidence?
你不觉得这有可能只是个巧合吗
Hey, aren't you the guy who said
不是你说
you didn't believe in coincidences?
你不相信巧合的吗
I don't think that was actually me.
肯定不是我说的
I think that was maybe someone who just looked like me.
也许是个长得像我的人说的
Your eyes are still open.
你还睁着眼呢
I can hear them.
我能听出来
Just thinking about Jeremy.
我只是在想杰里米
That's not the name I was hoping to hear.
我可不希望听见你想他
Are we, perchance,
你是不是
experiencing a bit of Stockholm Syndrome?
患上了斯德哥尔摩综合症呀
No, my love.
没有 宝贝儿
It's just, wishing I could understand
我只是希望我能弄明白
what happened to his wife.
他妻子的遭遇
What were those injections all about,
我想知道她到底被注射了什么
and why hasn't anyone ever heard from her again?
为什么再没人得到过她的消息
And what about that other woman?
还有另外那个女人
The murderess?
那个女凶手
What's she all about?
她又是怎么回事
My sense is -- and this is a technical term --
依我看来 用术语来形容她就是
that she's all about crazy.
不折不扣的疯子
I think you're right.
我想你说得对
But that doesn't really help Jeremy.
但是这帮不到杰里米
Oh, is that what this conversation is about?
这就是你的目的吗
Helping Jeremy?
想帮杰里米
Oh, Al, because of you,
就是因为你
Jeremy doesn't have to
杰里米不用
go to prison for the rest of his life.
后半生都在监狱里度过
I don't think you owe him anything more than that.
我觉得你不再欠他什么了
In fact, I don't think you owe him anything.
实际上 我觉得你根本什么都不欠他的
Go to sleep.
睡觉吧
That wasn't much of a nap, was it?
怎么这么快就醒了呢
Mommy's here.
妈妈来了
Your real mommy.
你真正的妈妈
I'm glad you're awake.
很高兴你醒了
I wanted to tell you your new name.
我想把你的新名字告诉你
Alexandra.
亚力桑德拉
Alexandra...
亚力桑德拉
Elizabeth Tate.
伊丽莎白·塔特
Allison?
艾莉森
I...I got your message,
我 我收到你的信息了
but, I don't get it.
但是 我没弄懂
What-what are we doing here?
我们 我们来这干什么
I know who killed your wife.
我知道是谁杀了你的妻子
Then she's...?
这么说她真的
Her name is Veronica Tate.
她叫维罗妮卡·塔特
Police arrested her this morning.
警♥察♥今早逮捕了她
Oh, my God.
天啊
She used to be a maternity nurse
她曾是凤♥凰♥城综合医院的
at Phoenix General.
产科护士
Not only did she kill your wife.
她不仅杀了你的妻子
She murdered another woman named Maureen Hosler,
还杀了另外一个叫莫琳·霍斯勒的女人
the woman whose bones we found outside of Chandler.
我们在钱德勒郊外找到了她的尸骨
Miss Hosler was also pregnant
霍斯勒小姐被杀时
at the time she was murdered,
也怀着孕
just like your wife.
就跟你妻子一样
What kind of woman does that?
什么女人会干这种事
The kind of woman who wants to be a mother.
一个想要做母亲的女人
She couldn't have children of her own.
她自己无法生育
She faked two separate pregnancies.
她曾两次假装怀孕
And then she stalked women who were really pregnant.
然后跟踪那些真怀孕的女人
She took her victims' babies, Jeremy.
夺走受害人的孩子 杰里米
She raised them as her own.
把他们当做自己的孩子来养育
The other child
她带走的另外一个孩子
that she took is back with her father.
已经被亲生父亲领走了
But I wanted to tell you in person.
但是我想亲自告诉你
You see that little girl right there?
你看到那边那个小女孩了吗
That's her.
就是她
Jeremy, that's your daughter.
杰里米 那是你女儿
I have a daughter?
我有女儿吗
Want to go in and meet her?
想进去见见她吗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表