剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Is there anything else I can help you with?
还有其他什么事情吗
Oh, actually, I'd love to ask you a question, Mr. Walcott.
我想问您一个问题 沃卡特先生
I know this might sound strange,
我知道这听起来肯定很古怪
but can you think of any reason why Gavin Finch
但是您是否知道盖文·芬奇会因任何
might want to take a sledgehammer to this building?
原因拿着大铁锤到这栋楼来呢
Excuse me?
你说什么
To the parking garage.
到停车场
Can you think of why he would take a sledgehammer
您能不能想出他为什么会
And start banging the wall of the parking garage?
用铁锤砸停车场里的墙面呢
A sledgehammer?
铁锤
No, I don't think so.
他不会这样做的
He did inspections, not demolition.
他是质检员 不是拆迁队
Anything else?
还有什么吗
No. That's great. Thanks for your time.
没有了 谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢
Not a problem.
没什么
Thanks.
谢谢
Can you speed it up?
拜托快一点
I'm in a hurry here.
我赶时间
You'll be on your way in a moment, sir.
请稍等片刻 先生
Hey, I think I see something under here.
这下面有异常
Sir, would you release the trunk, please?
先生 请将后备箱打开
You can go on ahead, ma'am.
您可以走了 女士
There's no charge with validation.
不用缴费
Ma'am?
女士
And you have no idea when this man
你全然不知这个人
Intends to blow up 414 Wright?
何时会引爆414怀特大厦
Well, not today,
不是今天
Only that it happens at 9:18 in the morning.
只知道是某一天早上9点18分
Could a car bomb really cause an explosion
一个汽车炸♥弹♥真的能够
that would be felt all over the city?
制♥造♥出全市都能感觉到的爆♥炸♥吗
If you pack enough C-4 into the trunk? Maybe.
如果有足够的C4炸♥药♥ 可以
It's also possible the car bomb's just the first explosion.
也可能车里只是第一个炸♥弹♥
If the garage was lined with secondary charges,
如果停车场里是下一批炸♥弹♥
You'd definitely feel it everywhere,
全市绝对都能有震感
Especially if the building came down.
尤其是整个建筑垮塌之后
Any sense of what kind of car this man was driving?
那个男人开什么车
I only saw his face.
我只看见了他的脸
All right.
好吧
Well, then, let's first generate a sketch
我们先给车里的男人
Of the man you saw driving the car
画一张脸部素描
And make sure that both the police
然后将素描交给警♥察♥
And the folks in charge of security
楼里的安保人员
At that building have it.
也要人手一张
You know, the Department of Commerce
商♥务♥部♥在那栋楼里
occupies several floors over there.
也占了几层
Odds are, they're the target.
有可能他们才是目标
I'm going to notify my colleagues on the federal side
我马上联络我的同事
Make them aware that there is
通知他们
A credible threat against 414 Wright.
414怀特大厦有危险
Uh, is there something else?
还有什么事吗
Well, sir, if it...
长官 如果
If it's all right with you, I'd like to touch you.
如果你不介意的话 我想摸你一下
I beg your pardon?
你再说一遍
I would like to see where you are at 9:18
我想知道9点18分爆♥炸♥发生的时候
when this all happens.
你在哪里
If I could see where you are, what you're doing
如果我能看到你在哪里 在做什么
when the bomb goes off,
当爆♥炸♥发生的时候
it might give me another piece of the puzzle.
我就能有新的线索
Okay, so, how does this work?
好吧 怎么做
Give me your hand.
手给我
So?
怎样
So you were looking at a newspaper.
你在看报纸
It's going to be a bad day on Wall Street.
对华尔街来说那天不是个好日子
That's my blanket, too.
毛毯又不是你一个人的
Okay. Sorry.
对不起
I can't...I can't sleep.
我睡不着
I'll go out on the couch.
我去沙发睡算了
Hey, hold on.
等会
What's going on?
怎么回事
You still thinking about that bomb?
你还在想那个炸♥弹♥的事
Look, look, I know.
听着 我知道
You don't think that you'll ever do graffiti
你肯定你不会在街对面邻居
On that house across the street.
的房♥子上涂鸦
You think that this is all crazy?
你觉得一切都很疯狂
But you're not inside my head.
但是你不在我脑袋里
You didn't see that bomb go off.
你没有体验过炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Okay, Al. Come on.
艾尔 乖
Hey, what if 414 Wright Street isn't the only target?
万一414怀特街不是唯一的爆♥炸♥点呢
What if there's bombs all over the city?
万一整个城市都分布着炸♥弹♥呢
What if it's a dirty bomb?
万一是放射性炸♥弹♥呢
Look, I'm really starting to think
听着 我都在想
maybe we should just pack the girls up
要不要叫孩子们都收拾行李
and take them to go visit Ariel at school.
带她们去找艾丽尔
Wait, Allison. You're not making any sense.
艾莉森 这样没用的
We still don't know what day this bomb is going to go off
我们仍旧不知道爆♥炸♥何时发生
Or even if it's going to go off.
甚至不知道到底会不会发生
And leaving our jobs aside,
就把我们的工作丢到一边
do you really think Ariel's gonna welcome
你真的觉得艾丽尔会欢迎
an open-ended stay from her mom, dad and two sisters?
她的爸妈妹妹一大堆人过去住吗
Well, we can go someplace else.
那我们可以去其他地方啊
How about this?
这样如何
The minute that I start thinking
只要我一开始想要去对面房♥子搞破坏
about vandalizing that house, I'll call you.
我就给你打电♥话♥
We'll get of the first plane out of town.
然后我们马上坐飞机离开
You promise?
你保证
Scout's honor.
我对灯发誓
Now, what do you say we get a little sleep?
我们睡觉了 好吗
Come on. I promise.
睡吧 我保证
Come on.
睡吧
There you go. You take all the covers.
好了 盖严实点
Did you hear that?
听见了吗
That sounded like the front door.
像是前门的声音
Somebody unlocked it.
有人打开了前门
Hey. Is that Marie?
那不是玛丽吗
What?
什么
Hey, Marie.
玛丽
Marie, put that can down.
玛丽 放下罐子
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Hey! Didn't you hear me?
你没听见我说话吗
Put that can down.
放下罐子
Mommy? Daddy?
妈妈 爸爸
What are we doing out here?
我们在外面做什么
You don't remember?
你不记得了
I finally got her back to sleep.
终于哄她睡了
I put her in our bed.
我让她和我们一起睡
Hope that's okay.
希望这样就没事了
Yeah, that's fine.
没事的
I mean, I just don't get it.
我不明白
Is it even possible that Marie could get spray paint
玛丽一边在车♥库♥里拿罐子出来搞破坏
Out of our garage and vandalize a house,
同时又是熟睡着的
All the while being fast asleep?
这可能吗
I don't know.
我不知道
This article says sleepwalkers do some pretty wild stuff.
这上面说梦游者做些很疯狂的事
But how do we make it stop?
我们怎样让她停下
It says kids usually grow out of it.
文章说小孩长大了就不这么干了
I'm just not sure we can wait for that.
我就是不确定我们能不能等到那一天
There are some medications.
还有一些治疗方式
This guy put an alarm on his kids' doors.
这个人在孩子房♥门上装了警铃
I don't have an answer, Allison.
我不明白 艾莉森
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表