剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
That is a scary stack of books.
这摞书真吓人
Does Mommy have to read all those?
妈妈要把这些都看完吗
Of course. That's what you do
当然 要去法学院念书
when you go to law school.
这些都是你必须做的
Read books and argue with people.
看书还有和人辩论
Hey, what's going on?
嗨 怎么了
We suddenly having a bowl shortage?
我们的碗不够了吗
We're just trying to save our natural resources.
我们只是在节约自然资源
This way, we only have to wash the spoons.
这样吃 我们就只用洗洗勺子
Okay, girls, shut that off.
好了 姑娘们 关掉电视
Grab your homework. Bedtime.
把作业收好 该睡觉了
Hello.
喂
Yes, hi. I'm looking for a young college coed.
嗨 我找一个年轻的女大学生
A law student named Allison Dubois?
法学院的 叫艾莉森·迪布瓦
Smooth, Joe College.
很顺耳 乔同学
So, are you on the plane yet?
你上飞机了吗
Yes, we just boarded.
是啊 我们刚刚登机
Hey, listen, I wanted to try one more time to convince you
听着 我只是想再试试说服你
that you don't need to pick me up in the morning.
不要那么早起床过来接我
I think you should focus on your first day of school.
我觉得你上学第一天要集中精力
Well, that's awful thoughtful of you, Daddy,
哇 你真的非常体贴 爸爸
but it's been six days since I've laid eyes on you.
不过我已经6天没有看到你了
I can't wait to see that tan that you got in Hawaii.
我等不及要看你在夏威夷晒的棕色肌肤
Hawaii? Is that where I was?
夏威夷 我真的到过那里么
All I remember is the inside of a military base.
我只是整天呆在军事基地里
Hey, girls, it's Daddy.
嗨 孩子们 是爸爸
You want to say good night?
想跟爸爸说晚安吗
Night, Dad! See ya tomorrow!
晚安 爸爸 明天见
Love you, Daddy!
我爱你 爸爸
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
Did you get that?
听到了吗
Loud and clear. I'll see you in the morning.
又响亮又清晰 早上见
Yep. I'll be the one who looks like a first-year law student.
好 我会打扮得像大一新生的
Hello.
喂
Hey, it's me.
嗨 是我
I'm sorry to call so early. We picked up a tailwind,
对不起吵醒你了 我们遇到顺风了
so we're landing at 5:00 instead of 6:00.
我们会提前一个小时 在5点到达
So I already called for the car service,
我已经叫了出租车
so you just go back to sleep.
你可以好好睡一觉
Honey? Honey, what? I just lost you for a second.
亲爱的 怎么了 刚才电♥话♥断了一会
Sorry.
对不起
We just hit some turbulence or something. Hold on, babe.
我们遇到气流了 等一下 宝贝
At this time I'm going
现在请各位
to ask you to fasten your seatbelts.
系好安全带
Joe, what's going on? Is everything okay?
乔 怎么了 你没事吧
Uh, everything's fine, sweetie.
一切都好 亲爱的
Just a little bumpy.
只是有点颠簸
Joe, what's going on? Talk to me!
乔 出什么事了 告诉我
I love you, Allison! I love you very...!
我爱你 艾莉森 我非常非常爱
Joe! Joe, Joe?!
乔 乔 乔
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury: congratulations.
陪审团的女士们先生们 祝贺你们
Today, the city of Phoenix is presenting you
今天 凤♥凰♥城将向你们
with an extraordinary opportunity,
提供一个非常难得的机会
but it is also entrusting you with a grave responsibility.
但同时也托付给各位一个重大的责任
Luis Amenabar has been the head
卢意斯·阿门拿巴在过去的十年
of the Sola de Vega narcotics cartel for over a decade.
一直都是索拉维加毒品组织的头目
And during that time,
在此期间
he has ordered the execution
在亚利桑那州和墨西哥两地
of dozens of men and women,
他下令杀害了
both here in Arizona and in Mexico.
很多男人和妇女
And then we go into the list charges, and the witnesses...
接下来我们会谈到项目支出费用 证人会
That's all right.
可以了
I just wanted to hear the beginning. That's great!
我只是想听听开头 非常棒
That's really terrific.
真的相当不错
I'm glad I got you, got you to take a pass at writing it.
我真高兴找到你 让你负责写这个
Well, I tried to make it sound like you.
我尽力模仿你的口气写的
Oh, man, you did.
嗨 伙计 你做到了
Hell, you know what?
该死的 你知道吗
I'm half-tempted to just let you do it yourself.
我都有冲动想让你亲自上去陈述了
You're the D.A.
你才是地方检察官
I'm only the second chair.
我只是助理
Believe me, the jury wants to hear it from you.
相信我 陪审团更想听你讲
We're really doing this, aren't we?
我们真的走到这一步了对吗
We're gonna put that son of a bitch away.
我们就要把这个杂种扔进监狱了
I think we are.
我们一定会的
Get a good night's sleep.
回去好好睡一觉
Court's in session at 1:00.
法♥院♥会在一点钟开庭
1:00? Why so late?
一点钟 怎么这么晚
I asked the judge for a continuance.
我要求法官延期到一点的
Tomorrow's an important day.
明天是个重要的日子
I wanted you to have some time.
我想要给你一些私人时间
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Marie?!
玛丽
Honey, I'm home. Sorry I'm late.
甜心 我回来了 抱歉回来晚了
I got hungry and I couldn't wait.
我太饿了 所以我先吃了
Your trial's all over the news.
我在新闻里一直看到你的案子
I DVR'd the coverage if you wanted to watch it.
我都录下来了 如果你想看的话
No, that's okay.
不 不用了
I'm living it.
我整天跟这案子打交道
It's about as much of that trial as I can take.
我已经知道的够多了
So, listen, honey,
听着 亲爱的
court doesn't start till 1:00 tomorrow,
法庭明天下午一点开庭
so I figured we'd drive out to Wood Lawn in the morning.
所以我们可以上午开车去伍德·兰
Seriously?
真的吗
Seriously.
真的
It's the anniversary of your father's death.
这是你♥爸♥爸的忌日
We should get out to the cemetery.
我们应该去墓地
I just don't get what the point is.
我只是搞不懂
It's not like Dad is really at Wood Lawn.
爸爸又不是真的在伍德·兰
Look, Mom, I'm just saying--
你看 妈妈 我只是说
okay?-- Dad's plane went down in the Pacific.
爸爸的飞机在太平洋上坠毁了
We buried an empty coffin.
我们只是埋葬了一个空棺材
Doesn't it seem silly to you
你这样不是很傻吗
to go see him every year when he's not really there?
每年过去看他可他根本就不在那里
Marie, it's your father.
玛丽 那是你♥爸♥爸
His grave is his grave.
那就是他的墓地
Mom, I'm not going this year.
妈妈 今年我是不会去的
What?
什么
I'm not going.
我不去
Dad died seven years ago, Mom.
爸爸七年前就死了 妈妈
I cried about it every night for how long?
我为此夜夜哭泣了多久
Six months? A year?
半年还是一年
And all that time, he never showed up.
这么长时间 他从未现身
Never said goodbye.
从未过来道声再见
Dad knows who we are.
爸爸知道我们是什么样的人
He knows what we can do.
他知道我们的能力
He didn't have to disappear from our lives
他根本不必仅仅因为死亡
just because he died.
就从我们的生活中消失
No. He chose to.
不 他故意这么做的
Sweetness... Sweetie...
宝贝 宝贝
I'm sure he had his reasons.
我敢肯定他是有理由的
Come on, Mom.
得了吧 妈妈
You're not even mad at him just a little bit?
你难道一丁点都不生气
You never wondered why he died and just...
你难道从不想知道为什么他过世之后
left us?
就这样离开了
Miss you.
我很想你
These are from Ariel and Dave.
这是艾丽尔和戴夫送的
I can't believe you never met Dave.
我不愿相信你从未见过戴夫
You know, I told Ariel not to get married
我告诉过艾丽尔从法学院毕业前
until she graduated law school, but...
别跟他结婚 但是
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表