剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
What if somebody like that destroyed our building...
要是我们的楼是在爆♥炸♥中坍塌的
and not some earthquake?
而不是地震造成的
I don't know how anybody could blame us for that, do you?
我认为没人会怪到我们头上来 你说呢
I'm a contractor, Gavin.
我是建筑承包商 盖文
I have access to all kinds of explosives.
我可以弄来各种爆♥炸♥物
It would only take me a couple of days
只要几天时间我就能搞到
to get us whatever we needed.
我们要的所有东西
What do you mean "us"?
你说我们是什么意思
Well, you helped make this mess;
这个烂摊子你也参与了
I think it's only fair that you help clean it up.
所以我认为你应该帮我收拾残局
Look, all we need to do is stuff a bunch of C-4 into a car,
我们只要弄点C-4爆♥炸♥物放到车里
park it downstairs and detonate it by cell phone.
把车停在地下停车场 然后用手♥机♥引爆
Problem solved, right?
问题就解决了 对吧
I think I made a mistake.
我想我搞错了
I...
我
I don't think I should've come here.
我就不应该来的
Joseph Dubois! Is that you?
乔瑟夫·迪布瓦 是你吗
Oh, hi, Mrs. Halstead!
喔 你好 霍尔斯特德夫人
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Yeah, we've been having a graffiti problem
自从你离开以后
since you left, and...
这里就一直有人乱涂鸦
I don't know, I just got tired of looking at it.
我只是受够了所以就来刷一下漆
Well, that's very nice of you.
你真是太好了
I'm sure my friends at the bank will be very grateful.
我银行的朋友们会很感激的
Yeah, Allison and I were so sorry
我和艾莉森听说了那件事
Oh...to hear about what happened.
我们都感到很遗憾
Oh, well, it's happening to a lot of people.
很多人都有这样的遭遇
My husband, when he refinanced,
我丈夫重新贷款的时候
he didn't expect the rates to go up as much as they did.
没预计到利率会升的那么高
He also didn't expect to die.
他也没预计到自己会死
Well, I was just coming
我只是过来拿
to pick up a few things out back in the shed.
一些放在后面储藏室里的东西
Do you want me to come back later?
要不我晚点再过来
No, no, that's all right.
不 不 没事的
I can see how hard you're working.
我看得出你很努力地在刷漆
Well...I almost wish that you hadn't done it.
只不过 我几乎希望你没这么做
The bank has already had to postpone
因为这些涂鸦 银行已经不得不
two walk-throughs because of this mess,
推迟了两批看♥房♥♥的人
and if I could get them to delay just a few more days,
如果我能再拖延他们几天的话
I'd be able to buy the place back myself.
我就可以把这个地方买♥♥回来了
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
No.
没有
So all this...this graffiti's not necessarily a bad thing?
这么说 这个涂鸦也不是坏事咯
Well, I don't think that the vandals
这些家伙肯定不是为了帮我
put it there to help me.
才在这涂鸦的
But like I said, two more days,
但是就像我说的 再拖延两天
I could buy the place back.
我就能把这个地方买♥♥回来了
And you're telling us that Rob Walcott,
你是说罗布·沃卡特
the same man who built 414 Wright
那个盖了414怀特大厦的人
is gonna blow up 414 Wright?
也就是要炸掉它的人
Kill hundreds of people just to
他就为了掩盖一些违规行为
cover up a few code violations?
而要害死成百上千的人吗
It's not just a few code violations.
不只是一些违规行为而已
Finch said that the building was unstable.
芬奇说那栋楼不坚固
He said even a small quake could bring it down.
他说即使是个小小的地震也会导致坍塌
Look, when I touched Walcott the other day,
我那天抓住沃卡特的时候
I saw him sitting in this outdoor cafe,
我看到他坐在离他的大楼
like, a block from his building.
一个街区远一间室外咖啡厅
It was 9:18, and he was punching these numbers
当时是九点十八分 他正在
into his cell phone,
用手♥机♥拨一串号♥码
and I thought at the time he was just making a call,
我当时以为他正在打电♥话♥
but now I think he was actually triggering a bomb.
但是现在我认为他是在引爆♥炸♥弹
The same bomb that we didn't find
那个我们前两天没能在
in the trunk of that car the other day?
那辆车的车尾箱里找到的炸♥弹♥吗
Okay, let's say you're right, let's say Walcott
好吧 假设你是对的 假设沃卡特
was planning on blowing up his own building.
计划炸掉他自己的楼
Do you think he'd go through with it
你认为在这一切事情过后
after everything that happened?
他还会这么做吗
Well, he has to; he has no choice.
他不得不这么做 他别无选择
He knows that if we figure out what he's doing,
他知道如果我们发现了他的计划
he's going to jail. So in other words,
他就要坐牢 也就是说
we're right back where we started --
我们又回到了原点
we know that someone's planning on
我们知道有人要害死
taking hundreds of lives
414怀特大厦
at 414 Wright, we just don't know when.
几百条人命 但是不知道具体时间
But it doesn't matter when, not anymore.
但是现在这已经不重要了
All we have to do is
我们只要证明414怀特大厦
prove 414 Wright is unsafe.
存在安全隐患
After that, Walcott will have no reason to destroy it.
这样一来 沃卡特就没必要炸掉它了
I'll call the City Inspector's Office
我打电♥话♥给市督察办公室
and request an emergency inspection right away.
请求他们马上进行紧急调查
Manny, maybe hold on a second.
曼尼 稍等一下
When you touched him the other day,
你那天碰他的时候
you said that you saw what I was doing
你说你看到了
when the bomb went off.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时我在干的事
I had a coffee stain on my shirt, right?
你说我的衬衣上有咖啡渍 对吧
Well, there's something wrong with the lid
林恩给我的那个瓶子的
on that mug that Lynn gave me.
瓶盖有点问题
I spilled my coffee again...right before
我来这以前
I got here.
我的咖啡又洒了
Allison?
艾莉森
It's today, sir -- he's gonna blow it up today.
就是今天 他今天就要炸掉那栋楼
555-0132 --
555-0132 是你的电♥话♥号♥码
that's your number, isn't it, Mr. Walcott?
对吧 沃卡特先生
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
That's the number that keeps popping up
这个电♥话♥一直接到
on this phone's caller I.D.-- it's yours.
这个号♥码的来电 是你打来的
Do you believe that less than 30 minutes ago,
你相不相信就在不到三十分钟前
this phone was connected to a powerful bomb
这个电♥话♥连着一个强效炸♥弹♥
in the trunk of that car you just watched drive by?
而装着炸♥弹♥的这辆车就从你眼前开了过去
What car? What bomb?
什么车 什么炸♥弹♥
What are...what are you talking about?
你在 你在说什么呀
I'm talking about that sedan,
我在说那辆小轿车
the one that's driven by your accountant,
你办公室的会计
the one who works in your office.
开的那辆小轿车
You heard about his little adventure, didn't you?
你听说了他的经历 对吧
Come on, how could you not have?
拜托 你怎么可能不知道
The bomb squad pulled him over,
拆弹组拦下了他
told him they had reason to believe
跟他说他们有理由相信
that his trunk was full of C-4.
他的车尾箱里装满了C-4爆♥炸♥物
So, two days ago, they pulled him over.
两天前 拆弹组拦下他
They opened his trunk -- it's empty.
搜查了他的车尾箱 但是没找到炸♥弹♥
This morning they looked again, and it's not.
今天早上他们又查了一次 这次找到了
I got to say, Mr. Walcott,
我不得不说 沃卡特先生
it's pretty bold of you to plant the bomb there anyway.
你把炸♥弹♥放在那还真是大胆
But seeing as your accountant's car is a company car,
但是既然你会计的车是公♥司♥车
I'm guessing it's one of the only ones
所以我猜这是唯一一辆
that you had access to.
你有办法做手脚的车
I guess you got a set of keys for it and everything.
我估计你有这辆车的备用钥匙
This is some kind of joke, right?
你是在开玩笑 对吧
I mean, you don't seriously believe
我是说 你不会真的相信
I'd try to blow up my own building, do you?
我要炸掉我自己的楼吧
I built 414 Wright.
414怀特大厦是我建的
I have offices in there, people I care about.
我的办公室也在那 还有我在乎的人
Like Gavin Finch?
像是盖文·芬奇吗
We know you murdered him; we just can't prove it.
我们知道是你杀了他 只是没有证据
The good news is, I don't think we're gonna have to.
好消息是 我们不需要证据了
Once we pull your cell phone records,
我们一旦查到你的通话记录
and we connect you to this phone,
把你跟这部电♥话♥联♥系♥起来
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表