剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He'd been sending all kinds of strange emails to his colleagues
他一直给他的同事发奇怪的邮件
in the middle of the night.
还是在半夜
But I also think, unless this homeless guy turns up,
我认为 除非那个流浪汉家伙出现
and starts to explain things,
解释清楚这一切
we may never know what really happened.
不然我们永远不会知道发生了什么
Oh, Lee, I gotta take this. It's Joe.
李 我得接电♥话♥ 是乔
Yeah, no problem. I just thought you'd want to know.
好的 没问题 我是在想你会想知道
Uh, listen, I hope everything's okay with your mother-in-law.
听着 我希望你妈妈一切都好
Hey, Joe. Is everything all right?
乔 一切还好吗
Uh, I don't know, it's...
我也不知道
It's bad, I guess, it's really bad.
很糟 我想 糟糕透了
Sweetie, hold on a second.
亲爱的 等下
I'm going to try to find someplace private.
我得找个私人点的地方
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
She has brain cancer.
她得了脑癌
My mom has brain cancer.
我妈妈得了脑癌
Oh, Joe. I'm so sorry.
乔 我很难过
It's not even operable.
甚至不能动手术
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
They're giving her radiation.
他们在给她放疗
They're trying to get her strong enough so she can... have chemo.
使她身体状况好点以便接受化疗
And then if she survives the chemo, then...
如果化疗后她还能活着 那么
according to the literature they gave me, she's got maybe...
根据他们给我的文献 她也许
a year, 18 months, tops.
还有一年 最多18个月的生命
How is she handling it? How's her state of mind?
妈妈的意见呢 她怎么想的
She's in total denial. She's telling me not to worry,
她完全拒绝 她告诉我不要担心
that everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好的
Maybe that's good. Maybe that's not a bad thing.
也许那是好事 不是坏事
Maybe-maybe she knows something about herself,
也许她更了解自己
maybe she can sense that she's going to pull through this.
也许她能感觉到她会挺过去的
Honey, it's inoperable.
宝贝 连手术都不能做了
Honey, is there anything that you need us to do?
亲爱的 你有什么需要我们做的吗
I mean, maybe I should just...
我的意思是 也许我应该
pack the girls up, we should fly out there tomorrow.
给女儿们收拾行李 我们明早飞过去
I don't know.
我不知道
No, I mean...
不 我的意思
Maybe next week, when... they start the chemo.
也许下周...开始化疗的时候再来
I'm going to go back in the room now, okay?
我现在要进屋了
Okay.
好的
Hey, I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Yeah, Marcie, it's me.
是的 玛茜 是我
Tell Trevor I'm going to be late 00 staff meeting, okay?
告诉特雷弗9点的员工会议我可能会迟到
I don't know how late.
我也不知道晚多久
It depends on when the train gets here.
得看火车什么时候到
God bless your heart, ma'am.
上帝保佑你 女士
Yeah, Marcie, it's me.
是的 玛西 是我
Tell Trevor I'm going to be late 00 staff meeting, okay?
告诉特雷弗9点的员工会议我会迟到
I don't know how late.
我也不知道晚多久
Depends on when the train gets here.
得看火车什么时候到
Hey. Remember, don't be overanxious.
记住 别紧张
If you see our friend, tell me where he is.
如果有谁看到他 告诉我们他在哪
We don't want to pick him up unless and until
我们不想逮捕他
he makes a move on that woman, so we can arrest him.
除非他靠近那位女士 我们才能抓他
Everybody copies that.
大家都收到了
We're just waiting on your signal.
我们在等你的信♥号♥♥
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
It's all right, you haven't missed anything.
没事 你没错过什么
What's with the entourage?
这些跟班是怎么会事
Joe's out of town.
乔出城了
I couldn't find anyone to take them to school.
我找不到人送她们上学
Okay, remember what I told you:
记住我告诉你们的
Bridgette, when you hear the train come into the station,
布里奇特 当你听到火车进站的声音
you're going to hold Marie's hand.
你要拉着玛丽的手
You guys'll just turn around and...
然后转身
stare at that poster, and...
盯着这张海报
until I tell you to turn back around, okay?
直到我让你们转过来 明白吗
Why? What is it you think we'll see
为什么 你认为我们会看到什么
that we haven't seen already?
前所未见的事吗
Mom. We have cable.
妈妈 电视里面什么都演
Yeah.
是的
Girls, please just do what I ask.
女孩们 按我说的做
Hey, hey. That's our lady.
就是那个女人
Have you seen the man yet?
你们看到那个流浪汉了吗
Ain't seen him, ain't smelled him.
影都没有
Okay, girls. Hold hands, turn around.
女孩们 拉手 转身
Can somebody get me an update, please?
大家听到我的更正吗
We're on the woman. No sign of our guy.
我们在那女人周围 但没看见流浪汉
Hey, I can't see anything, guys. What's going on?
我什么也看不见了 有情况吗
Nobody made a move on her. She, uh...
没人推她 她
she just got on the train.
她刚上了火车
Looks like she got a pretty good seat, too.
看起来她找到了个好座位
Still no homeless guy, either.
还是没看到流浪汉
Can we turn around now?
我们现在能转过来了吗
Yeah. Yeah, you can turn around.
可以 你们转过来吧
I don't understand.
我不明白
It was supposed to be today, I'm sure of it.
应该是今天 我确定
Yep.
请进
You must be Joe.
你就是乔吧
I'm an attorney, Joe.
乔 我是一名律师
Mostly corporate work,
通常我只为公♥司♥工作
but I did handle your parents' affairs for them.
但我也一直为你父母处理他们的事务
Anyway, I need you to help me with something.
不论如何 我需要你的帮助
What's that?
帮什么
Your mother's will.
你妈妈的遗嘱
Or, more accurately, the lack of one.
确切地说 她还没有遗嘱呢
You're saying she has no will? Oh, no, no, no.
你说她没立遗嘱吗 不 不
She has a will. It's something I drew up for her
她有遗嘱 在你父母离婚的时候
right after your parents divorced,
我为她写过一份
but it hasn't been amended in years.
但好久都没有修订了
Because of that, if something were to happen,
所以呢 如果她真发生什么意外
there'd be a substantial portion of her estate unaccounted for.
她的大量财产将无法分配
And those assets could stay locked up in estate court for years.
这些财产会在财产法庭一直被冻结
Okay. So she'll amend her will.
好吧 她会修改的
Well, that's the thing. She won't.
但问题是 她不会
She won't even entertain it as a topic of discussion.
她甚至不想探讨这个问题
She just keeps insisting that she's gonna be fine,
她只是一直强调她会好的
she'll take care of it when she's feeling better.
当她感觉好点的时候她会注意的
My mother seems to be having trouble absorbing her diagnosis.
我妈妈好像还没有接受现实
Uh, okay, no, it's fine.
好的 不 没关系
I-I-I'll talk to her.
我会和她谈的
I'll get her to attend to this.
我会让她改的
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
I'm a little bit tired, mm-hmm.
我有点累
Will you drink something for me?
你要为我喝点什么吗
Hmm. For you?
为你?
There you go.
来吧
How beautiful.
真好喝啊
You didn't have to do that.
你不用亲自做的
Oh, they're not from me. Sam Diller
不是我做的 是山姆·迪勒
came by while you were asleep.
在你睡觉的时候带过来的
Hey, Mom? He says he's been trying
妈妈 他说他一直
to talk to you about your will.
想和你谈遗嘱的问题
He certainly has.
他确实想
It seems to be all that he wants to talk about.
他只会说这些
Well, it's important.
这很重要
I know you think you're going to get better,
我知道你觉得自己会康复的
and I do, too.
我也是这么想的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表