剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么那样看着我
How's a kid supposed to get any rest
孩子怎么能无视争吵
with all this yelling out here?
而休息呢
Oh, no.
不
Mom, you look funny.
妈妈 你看起来很怪
"Mom"?
"妈妈"
Why are you calling her Mom?
为什么叫她妈妈
Okay, what is everybody doing in the hallway?
大家在走廊上干什么呢
Mind your own beeswax and crawl back into your hole.
管好自己的事爬回床上去
Mom.
妈妈
Ariel, just give us a minute here to figure things out.
艾丽尔 给我们几分钟把事情搞清楚
Dad, what is going on here?
爸爸 这是怎么了
I don't know, honey. I just got here myself.
不知道 亲爱的 我刚过来
What's going on?
怎么了
Are we having a family meeting?
我们在开家庭会议吗
Boy, you are dumb.
你个笨蛋
Mom! Mom! What?!
妈妈 妈妈 什么
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Yep, that's me.
是 是我
Still.
我还是我
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Hey, I'm talking to you.
我在跟你说话
Uh, yeah, I... I completely get the talking part.
是的 我 完全可以说话
It's the "I'm" part that's, uh, throwing me.
是"我是"的部分把我弄糊涂了
I need to sleep on the couch.
我需要去沙发上睡
Why?
为什么
Have you looked in a mirror?
你照镜子了吗
You know, this is one of those moments
你知道吗 这是我
where I could really use your support.
正需要你支持的时候
You have my support.
我支持你
You have it in heart, in mind, in spirit.
在心里 头脑里 精神上的
Just... not in bed.
只是 不在床上
Excuse me.
抱歉
Fine. You do what you need to do.
好吧 做你想要做的吧
I got to make a call, anyways.
不管怎样 我得打个电♥话♥
Call? Br-- Allison.
打电♥话♥ 布... 艾莉森
What-- It's 20 past 12:00.
什么 现在是十二点二十
Who are you calling?
你要打给谁
Devalos.
德弗洛斯
Before all this happened, I had a dream about that man's father.
这之前 我梦到了那个男人的父亲
The one in the videos.
视频里的那个人
Someone tried to make him drink rubbing alcohol.
有人想让他喝外用酒精
That could kill him, you know.
那会杀了他的 知道吗
Okay, okay, give me the phone.
好 好 电♥话♥给我
You can't make that call. Listen to yourself.
你不能打电♥话♥ 你的声音
You sound like...
听起来像...
Like my 12-year-old daughter.
像我12岁的女儿
Okay, you want me to do it?
好 要我打吗
Holy crap.
天哪
What are you staring at?
你在看什么
We're all going to look like this someday.
有一天我们都会这样的
Can I ask a question?
我能问个问题吗
I don't know.
不知道
Can you ask a question?
你能问个问题吗
Of course you can ask a question.
你当然能问
What are you guys going to do about school and stuff?
你们怎么处理学校和其他的事
Okay, so here's what we're going to do.
好吧 我们这样
I'm going to e-mail my boss, I'm going to explain to him
我给头儿发封电邮解释
that I'm not feeling well and that I can't come in today.
我不舒服 今天不去了
Oh, and same thing goes for you, too, kiddo.
你也一样 孩子
No school today.
今天不上学
Yes!
真棒
Excellent.
好极了
Outstanding thinking, Mom.
想法不错 妈妈
Oh, darn.
讨厌
I have my pre-algebra test today.
我今天有算术考试
That's okay. That's not a problem, because I will--
没关系 没问题 因为我会...
Your mom and I will write you a note,
我和你妈妈会给你写假条
and you can take a makeup test.
你可以补考
Oh, no.
不
I have Mean Mr. Morris for math this year.
苛刻的莫里斯先生给我上数学课
He hates makeup tests almost as much as he hates kids.
他讨厌补考 讨厌孩子
Actually, that's true.
事实上 那是真的
I had him.
我领教过
He thinks that kids try and cheat by skipping school
他认为孩子逃学
and then finding out what's on the tests.
作弊耍花招
And then he makes the makeup tests twice as hard.
然后他把补考的难度增加两倍
Yeah, well, doesn't seem like we have a lot of options.
是啊 看起来我们没有太多选择
Well, hold on a second.
等一下
Allison, you know math.
艾莉森 你懂数学
Don't you think you can pass
你认为自己过不了
a seventh-grade math test?
七年级的数学考试吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I think I know what he's talking about.
我想我知道他在说什么
You go to my school and you take my test for me.
你去我的学校为我考试
No, no, no.
不 不 不
That is not going to happen.
那是不可能的
What-- no, it's a great idea.
什么 不 这是个好主意
Listen, no one's going to know that you're not her.
听着 没人知道你不是她
You don't have to stay the whole day at school.
你不用在学校待一整天
You just take the test, and then you tell them
只需要考试 然后你跟他们说
that you feel sick, and you go down to the nurse's office,
觉得不舒服 直接去医护室
and I'll come pick you up.
我会去接你的
Or I could pick you up.
或者我能接你
You can't drive.
你不能开车
Yes, I can.
是的 我能
I have a license with my picture on it and everything.
驾照和所有的东西都有我的照片
No. No, you won't.
不 不 你不能
Because you're staying right here.
因为你要待在这里
And if you touch either one of those cars,
如果你敢碰任何一辆车
you're going to be grounded for life.
这辈子都要禁足
Understand?
明白吗
Right.
好吧
But I still get to watch TV all day, right?
不过我还是可以整天看电视的 对吗
Can't believe I'm actually doing this.
不敢相信我居然这么做
Ah, it's going to be fine.
一切都会没事的
Um, do you want to go over it again?
你想再复习一遍吗
Yeah, maybe.
是的 或许吧
Homeroom number?
几号♥教室
304.
Teacher's name: Mr. Hanley.
老师的名字 汉利先生
First period?
第一节课是
English. Mr. Wesley.
英语 韦斯利先生
Second? Art. Ms. Manson.
第二节 美术 曼森女士
Third?
第三节
The main event.
最主要的事
Math.
数学
I take the test, and then I'm getting out of there.
考试 然后离开那里
Yeah.
是的
I guess I'll see you later.
我看 一会见吧
You'll definitely see me later.
一会见 一定
God, I hated seventh grade.
上帝 我讨厌七年级
Hello.
你好
Allison?
艾莉森
Maybe. Depends.
或许吧 看情况
Who's asking?
你是谁
It's Manuel.
我是曼纽尔
Look, uh, I know you're not feeling well,
我知道你不大舒服
But I thought you'd want to hear.
但是我觉得还是有必要跟你说一下
After Joe called last night,
昨晚乔打来电♥话♥之后
I sent some officers to that alley.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表