剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Things have been said.
一些流言蜚语
Confidences shared.
一些秘密会不胫而走
What does that have to do with being mayor?
那对竞选市长有丝毫影响吗
Nothing.
没有
Absolutely nothing.
绝对没有
I just... I just...
我只是
I want this campaign to stay focused on the issues.
我只想让公众关注的焦点集中在竞选本身
Hey, I would never take advantage of our friendship,
我绝不会利用我们的友谊
or our wives' friendship.
或者我们妻子的友谊
Anything that she might know, that I might know,
任何她知道的事 以及我知道的事
is strictly off-limits.
绝对不会泄露出去
Thank you for saying that, Benny.
谢谢你能这么说 贝尼
And knowing that you feel that way,
知道了你的想法后
I'm inclined to do it.
我会尊重你的选择
There's no one I'd rather run against.
很高兴和你成为竞争对手
Thanks.
谢谢
I meant what I said.
我实话实说
I would never say anything.
绝不会胡说八道
But reporters and bloggers--
但报道和博客
they love looking for trash.
都热衷于绯闻
And you never know what rock they're gonna look under
你永远猜不到
till they get it.
他们会挖出什么花边新闻
Just, uh, something to keep in mind.
心里有数就行
Right.
对
Duly noted.
感谢提醒
Excuse me?
抱歉打扰一下
Morning. Can I help you with something?
早安 有什么能为您效劳的吗
My name's Allison Dubois.
我是艾莉森·迪布瓦
I'm with the District Attorney's office.
是地方检察院的办事员
I'm here to pick up the official report
我到这儿来拿
on the fire at the Chapman Hotel.
查普曼饭店火灾的官方记录
Let me take a lookin his office.
我去他办公室里找找
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Here you go. That's the report.
给 这就是那份报告
And I made a copy for you, so you can take that with you.
我帮你复印了一份 这样你就能拿走了
Great. Thanks. Yeah.
好极了 谢谢 不客气
Um, all these people-- did they all die in fires?
这些人 都是在火灾中身亡的吗
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, this is tradition here at the 55th.
是的 这个传统在这里保留了55年了
Some of these pictures go all the way back to the '60s.
其中的一些照片能追溯到60年代
Who's this girl?
这女孩是谁
Can you tell me what happened to her?
能告诉我她的故事吗
Honestly, I have no idea.
老实说 我不太清楚
I just transferred into the company.
我刚调到这家公♥司♥不久
That's why they've got me waxing the trucks
这就是为什么大家都在受训
while everyone else is out training.
而我却在这儿给卡车打蜡的原因
Uh, speaking of which, if you don't need anything else...
说到这 如果你没什么别的需要
No, no, I'm all set.
没有了 我自己来吧
It happened a little over a year ago.
这事发生在一年前
Her name was Charlotte Spencer.
她的名字叫夏洛特·斯宾塞
This article says that she was squatting
报道上说火灾发生的时候
in an abandoned building downtown when the fire started.
她蜷缩在镇里一幢废弃的楼房♥中
Okay.
哦
I don't understand.
我不明白
I saw her get rescued, not killed.
我明明看见她获救了 没有死
Did you actually see the two of them
你确定看到他俩都
walking out of the building?
离开了那幢房♥子了吗
No.
没有
Then you didn't see 'em
也就是说你没看见他们
getting rescued, did you?
真正获救了 对吗
I'm confused.
我有点迷茫了
This happened a year ago?
这事是一年前发生的吗
Why does any of this matter?
它怎么会引起你的兴趣
I don't know. I keep dreaming about it.
我也不知道 我只是一直梦见它
There's got to be a reason.
肯定有什么原因
Six dreams a night, my dear.
一晚上能做6个梦呢 亲爱的
42 dreams a week.
一周能做42个梦
168 dreams every month.
一个月能做168个梦
He's the captain of Engine Company 55.
他是55消防支队的队长
His name is Frank Davenport.
他名叫弗兰克·达文波特
He's the man I saw taking money
他正是我看见的那个被收买♥♥
to execute Wilfredo Soto.
去杀害威尔佛雷多·索托的人
So he's a fireman and a contract killer?
也就是说他既是消防员又是雇佣杀手喽
He's a contract killer who uses fire to get away with murder.
他是个利用火灾作案的雇佣杀手
And Wilfredo Soto was not his first kill.
而且威尔佛雷多·索托不是他第一个杀的人
I dreamt about him killing this girl.
我还梦见他杀了这个女孩
First she thought
一开始她以为
he was there to rescue her, but then,
他是来救她出去的 但接着
he stopped her from leaving
他阻止她离开屋子
till she choked to death on the smoke.
直到她因浓烟而窒息身亡
You see, he sets the fires,
是他放的火
and then, because he's a fireman,
然后 他利用自己消防员的身份
he's there to make sure that his victim doesn't survive.
去火灾现场确保他的目标不会生还
Allison, I-I read the same fire report you did,
艾莉森 我也读了你读的那份报告
and the city's arson investigator said
市纵火研究办称
that there's no doubt in his mind
索托身亡的那次火灾
that the fire that killed Soto was accidental.
绝对是一场意外
Well, I know, but who better to make a fire look
我知道 但比起这位天天在火场转悠的人
like an accident than someone who's around it every day?
还有谁能精心策划出这起意外事故
Look, I don't know Davenport personally,
虽然我不认识达文波特
but I do know him by reputation,
但我知道他的口碑很好
and apparently, he's the real deal.
很明显 他是消防员的典范
First guy through the door at a fire, last one out.
第一个冲进火里 最后一个离开
Well, of course. He's got to be the first one through the door.
他当然得第一个冲进火灾现场
He's got to make sure his target doesn't get out alive.
他得确认他的目标没有生还的可能
You know, I checked into it.
我查过这事了
His fire company was the first to arrive at the scene
他的消防队是第一个抵达
of the fire that killed Wilfredo Soto
威尔佛雷多·索托身亡的火灾现场的
and the one that killed Charlotte Spencer.
那个家伙也如法炮制地杀死了夏洛特·斯宾塞
Okay.
好的
Okay, let's say you're right.
好的 我们就当你说的都是事实
Frank Davenport's a contract killer who--
弗兰克·达文波特是个雇佣杀手
for the right price-- will use fire to eliminate a target.
只要价钱合理 就能利用火灾来干掉目标
Now, Wilfredo Soto was a man with a price on his head,
现在 索托是个能大捞一票的目标
and Davenport certainly had the means, the expertise,
而达文波特有手段 有专业技术
and the opportunity to execute him
能在不节外生枝的情况下
without raising too many eyebrows.
铲除他所被指派的目标
But what about this woman?
那这个女孩呢
What about Charlotte Spencer?
夏洛特·斯宾塞有什么价值
According to this article, she was destitute.
报道中称 她生活窘迫
A runaway who was squatting in an abandoned building
是一个蜷缩在废弃大楼里的无家可归的人
because she had no place else to go.
因为她没有别的地方可去了
If Davenport is this high-priced killer for hire,
如果达文波特是因高价而被雇佣
who would have paid his fee to see her dead?
那谁又会雇他杀这个女孩
I'm not sure yet.
我不知道
I just know what I saw.
我只知道我所看见的
You're the lady with the D.A.'s office, right?
你就是那位地检办的女士 对吗
I'm-I'm Frank Davenport.
我是弗兰克·达文波特
I'm the captain here.
消防支队的队长
Look, one of my guys told me you were looking at some files.
我的手下告诉我你来看了些文件
That you seemed interested in that fire that happened
你好像对去年发生在杰斐逊大街上
at the abandoned building on Jefferson last year.
一幢废弃大楼里的火灾感兴趣
That's right.
没错
Well, may I ask why the D.A's office is interested
能允许我问问地检办为何偏偏对
in that particular fire?
那场大火感兴趣吗
I'm not really at liberty to say.
恕我无可奉告
Okay.
好的
It's just...
只是
It's just, you know, I...
只是
I have a particular interest in that fire.
我对那场大火很有兴趣
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表