剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
A few years back
几年前
a reporter figured out
一篇报道揭露了
what I do at the DA's office.
我在地方检察官办公室的角色
There was a big scandal.
这是一个巨大的丑闻
I lost my job for a while.
那时候我丢了我的工作
My boss lost his job for a while.
我的老板也丢了工作
Finally, I got my job back,
但最终 我又回到原来的工作岗位
but now my name was out there,
只是如今我名声在外
and that's when I started to get letters.
从那时开始就有人写信给我
Letters from all over the country,
全国各地的来信
all over the world,
世界各地的来信
from people who wanted my help.
那些希望得到我帮助的人写信给我
More letters than I could possibly read.
信多得我根本没法读
More letters than I could possibly answer.
更别提回信了
I'm only one person.
我只有一个人
Hey. I can't breathe!
嗨 我不能呼吸了
Oh. Hey, you okay?
嗨 你没事吧
Need some water or something?
要喝点水吗
I don't know. No, I'm okay.
我不知道 不用 我没事
I just had a dream. I just had a ridiculous dream.
我刚刚做了个梦 一个可笑的梦
It was about the mail.
关于信的(信发音同男性)
Any particular male?
某个特别的男性吗
No, dear.
不 亲爱的
You're the only male I ever dream about.
你永远是我唯一的梦中情人
Good answer. Feel free to keep dreaming.
回答正确 你可以继续做梦了
Okay, spell "Quiet."
好 拼出"安静"
"Q-u...
Q u
...e"?
e
Stop that! What comes after the "U"?
别这样 U后面是什么
"I."
I
"I" Before "E," Except after "C."
除非前面是C 否则I在E前面
You got to remember that.
你必须记住这些
It's, like, the golden rule of spelling.
这是拼写的最基本规则
Has anybody seen the travel iron?
有人见过旅行熨斗吗
I-I know I'm going to get to Denver
我知道我去了丹佛
and need to iron something.
肯定要用到电熨斗的
I don't get it.
我不明白
You applied to law school in Phoenix,
你申请的是凤♥凰♥城的法学院
but you have to go all the way to Denver for the interview?
但你却必须跑到丹佛去面试
The guy I'm interviewing with went to law school here,
面试我的那个人是在这里上的法学院
but he works there.
但他在丹佛工作
Devalos knows him.
德弗洛斯认识他
I'm just lucky that he could set it up.
他能安排这次面试我就已经很幸运了
Joe, have you seen the travel iron?
乔 你见过旅行电熨斗吗
actually, I think that I may have brought it with me
事实上 我好像上次去
when I flew to Houston for that conference.
休斯顿开会时带过
You look on the top shelf of the closet?
你看过壁橱最上面一格了吗
No, I haven't looked on the top shelf.
不 我没有看过最上面一格
That must be your other wife.
你肯定说的是别的老婆
This wife has never even seen the top shelf.
这个老婆从来就没看过最上面一格
I know you're busy,
我知道你忙着
solving the world's energy problems,
解决世界能源问题
but can I just borrow your tallness,
但是帮帮忙 借用一下你的身高
so I can finish packing?
帮我拿下熨斗
Okay, fine, fine.
好 好
"Banana."
香蕉
What about it?
香蕉怎么了
Spell it.
拼写香蕉
"B..."
B
Come on. You're on a roll here.
继续 好的开端是成功的一半
"...u..."?
U
If anyone asks, you're an only child.
如果有人问起 别说我是你姐姐
Hey, you gonna miss me?
嗨 你会想我吗
No.
不会
Of course I'm going to miss you.
我当然会想你
It's one night, and truthfully,
只有一晚而已 而且老实说
I'm looking forward to burying myself in work.
我很期待今晚能够专心工作
Really?
真的吗
Really. We're bidding on a Department of Defense contract
真的 我们接下来几天
in the next few days,
要投标一个国防部的项目
and I have to come up with an algorithm
我必须拿出一套公式来
that will show that we can synthesize corn fuels
表明我们能够比其他人更高效的
more efficiently than anyone else.
合成玉米燃料
That's easier to do when I'm not around?
我不在旁边的时候你能够更好的工作吗
Bury myself in work, bury myself in you.
埋头干工作还是埋头干老婆
Tough choice.
这是个难题
You going to miss me?
你会想我吗
What's your name again?
你叫啥来着
Mom? Dad?
妈妈 爸爸
Someone taking us to school?
到底谁送我们去学校
That's me. Dad.
那个就是我 爸爸
The one with the second billing.
排行老二那个
Dad. Nice to meet you.
爸爸 很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Miss Dubois?
迪布瓦女士
Excuse me, Miss Dubois?
不好意思 迪布瓦女士
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗
No, we've never really met.
不 我们从未真正♥见♥过面
Although I've written you many times.
但是我给你写过很多封信
Jeremy Haas.
杰里米·哈斯
You don't know who I am.
你不知道我是谁
I've been writing you letters,
我一直在给你写信
once, twice a week for almost two years now.
一周两封 整整写了两年
Well, you have to understand, Mr., uh...?
你必须理解 嗯 先生
Haas, but you can call me Jeremy if you want.
哈斯 如果你愿意你可以叫我杰里米
Jeremy, I don't really see a lot of the mail
杰里米 我在这里并没有真的
that I get here,
看到过很多信件
especially if it's sent here.
特别是寄送到这里的
I mean, security...
我是说 安全
How-how can I help you?
我能帮你什么吗
It's my wife.
是我太太
She's missing, two years now.
她两年前失踪了
She was eight months pregnant when she disappeared.
她失踪的时候已经怀孕8个月了
That's horrible. That really sounds like a police matter.
太可怕了 听起来是警♥察♥的职责范围
You would think.
说是这么说
The thing is, they don't believe she disappeared.
问题是 警♥察♥并不认为她是失踪
They think she ran away.
他们认为她只是离家出走了
She kind of left a note.
因为她留下了一张字条
I know how it sounds,
我知道听上去不像是失踪
but Elena, she wouldn't just leave me.
但是埃琳娜她不会这样离开我的
I can't really explain the note,
我没办法解释那张字条
but she wouldn't just walk out on me.
但是她不会这样抛弃我的
Just, please say you'll help me.
求求你 帮帮我吧
Say you'll do something.
求求你做点什么
You're Allison Dubois.
你可是艾莉森·迪布瓦
Have a dream.
做个梦
How hard is that?
这能有多难呢
I'll tell you what. I will pull her police file,
这么说吧 我会找到她的警方档案
and I'll take a look at it, and who knows?
我会看看档案 谁知道呢
Maybe I'll see something.
也许我能够看到些什么
That-that's really the best that I can do.
我只能做到这一步了
That would be great. That's my phone number.
这已经很好了 这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Jeremy Haas.
杰里米·哈斯
Jeremy Haas.
杰里米·哈斯
So, you ready for the big interview tomorrow?
你准备好明天的面试了吗
When you flying out?
什么时候启程
Tonight. I promise not to embarrass you.
今晚 我保证不会丢你的脸
You'll do fine.
你一定会很棒的
John is one of the few genuinely nice guys
约翰可是经济法执业者中
practicing corporate law.
为数不多的好人之一
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表