剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
While I'm sleeping,
当我睡觉的时候
he takes over my body, and he types.
他就借用我的身体来打字
He types? Yeah.
他是要打字 对
While I'm sleeping.
只是在我睡觉的时候
That's the only catch.
这是唯一的空档
He can only take over the
只有我完全放松的时候
wheel when I'm completely relaxed.
他才能使用我的身体
But the nice thing is...
而且正因为如此
I never feel as if I've lost any time.
让我感觉自己好像一点时间也没浪费
So now you know everything.
现在你明白这整件事了吧
You know, in a couple weeks, once he's finished,
只要再花上几周时间 一旦他完成了写作
I'll miraculously discover his completed manuscript
我就能奇迹般的发现他又完成了一部
at a yard sale or something.
关于销♥售♥或是其他什么的成功秘籍
I'll take it to his old publisher who can sell it,
然后我就将他的手稿交给他原来的出版社
and then Carson will get the credit,
接着卡尔森就能拿到支票
his widow will get the cash,
他的遗孀就能拿到这笔钱
and after that, we are done.
之后 我们俩就不会再来往了
Say something.
说话啊
Hello. Lee.
喂 是李啊
Yeah.
行
Okay, I can be there in about 15 minutes. See you.
好的 我大概15分钟后就到 拜拜
It's work. I got to go.
工作上的事 我得走了
Believe me, I understand.
相信我 我懂的
What can I tell you?
我能说什么呢
You got me?
你们都抓到我了
I killed Warren Cheswick,
是我杀了沃伦·切斯维克
and I'd do it again.
我一点也不后悔
He had it coming.
他这是自作自受
Why do you say that, Mr. Bumgarner?
为什么要这么说 布姆加纳先生
He murdered my sister.
他杀害了我的妹妹
Carla Bumgarner.
卡拉·布姆加纳
She disappeared three years ago.
她在三年前失踪了
You guys claimed you never figured out who took her.
而你们却声称无法找出是谁绑♥架♥了她
But when I found out the truth...
但当我知道真♥相♥的时候
Well, you know the rest.
接下来的事就是你们所看到的了
Wait a second.
等等
What do you mean, the truth?
你所说的真♥相♥ 是什么意思
Warren Cheswick was never a suspect
沃伦·切斯维克从未被做为
in your sister's disappearance,
你妹妹失踪一案
or in any crime, for the matter.
或者其他任何罪案中的疑犯
We had no idea what he was up to until we found him dead.
在他死之前我们完全不知道他与此事有关
Well, maybe you didn't suspect Cheswick,
也许你是没有怀疑切斯维克
but someone at the Phoenix PD sure as hell did.
但凤♥凰♥城警局中有人确信就是他干的
What are you talking about?
你这话是什么意思
A few days ago,
几天前
I was in the waiting room of my cardiologist's office.
我在我的心脏医生的等候室里
Takes a lot supplements to get a body like this.
吃了很多的药物才能维持现在这样的身体
Left me with a bad heart.
我的心脏已经快不行了
Doc says, without a transplant,
医生说 如果不进行移植手术的话
I'll be lucky to see 50.
我最多能活到50岁
Anyway, there's this other guy waiting that day,
那天还有一个人也呆在等候室里
and we got to talking.
然后我们聊了一会儿天
Said he used to be a detective with the Phoenix PD.
他说自己曾经是凤♥凰♥城警局的探员
Had to retire after a heart attack.
但由于心脏问题不得不提早退休了
Anyway, he recognizes my last name-- Bumgarner.
而且他记得我的姓 布姆加纳
Not easy to forget, right?
很好记 是吧
Said he worked, uh, Carla's case.
他还说自己曾经经手卡拉的案子
That it was a shame
无法让犯罪分子
that you guys couldn't take down the guy who did it.
落网一事让你们很难堪
You knew it was Cheswick,
你们知道就是切斯维克干的
but you just couldn't pin it on him.
但你们就是没有证据
What was this officer's name?
那位警官叫什么名字
Uh, Federer.
费德勒
Isaac Federer, I think.
好像是埃塞克·费德勒
It's weird.
有点蹊跷
What's that?
怎么了
You know, I worked the disappearance of Carla Bumgarner.
我也参与了卡拉·布姆加纳失踪一案的调查
I don't remember anyone named Isaac Federer on that task force.
我记得没有有叫埃塞克·费德勒的人参与此案
As a matter of fact, I can't remember
事实上 我记得
ever meeting a detective named Isaac Federer.
这里根本就没有人叫埃塞克·费德勒
I'm home.
我回来了
Keep your applause to a minimum.
不用掌声欢迎
Hello, Bridge. Where's Mom?
好啊 布里奇 老妈去哪儿了
She and Marie went to go get chicken for dinner.
她带玛丽去买♥♥晚饭吃的鸡肉了
Chicken! Excellent.
吃鸡肉 太好了
What you got going on here?
你在忙什么呢
What is this, homework?
这是什么 家庭作业吗
No. This is all for the campaign.
不 这些都是竞选用的材料
Actually, I got a promotion.
实际上 我被升职了
Really! Yep.
真的啊 没错
The lady who's running the campaign gave me
负责竞选一事的那位女士给了我
all this stuff about the man
所有德弗洛斯先生
Mr. Devalos is running against.
竞选对手的材料
She wants to see if I can dream about him.
她想让我看看能不能梦到些关于他的事儿
Really.
真的啊
Does your mom know about this?
你妈妈知道这事儿吗
No.
不知道
Manuel Devalos is going to be the next mayor of Phoenix.
曼纽尔·德弗洛斯将成为凤♥凰♥城的下一任市长
You can either get on board now, or you can miss the boat.
你们可以选择加入 也可以选择离开
It's your call.
这就看你们自己怎么想了
Yeah, I don't call that number getting on board.
对 我不会去打那个电♥话♥的
You're going to have to dig a little deeper.
你得自己去挖更多的消息
Yeah, well, keep digging.
行 好的 继续挖吧
Uh, you know what? I have to call you back.
知道吗 我得先挂了
Is everything all right?
没出什么事儿吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you actually ask a 12-year-old girl
你真的让一个才12岁的小姑娘
to help us find information we could use against Dalton?
来帮助我们挖掘对道尔顿不利的消息吗
What's the issue, Manuel?
这有什么问题吗 曼纽尔
She's not an employee.
她又不是这里的工作人员
She's 12.
可她才12岁
Gosh.
天哪
I just thought she was kind of short.
我只是觉得她个子小了点
So did she see something?
那她发现了点什么了吗
You really don't have a problem with this.
你真的觉得这样做合适吗
With what? Wanting to win?
怎么做 想要赢有错吗
Let me tell you a little something
我来给你解释下什么事
about elections, Mr. District Attorney.
竞选吧 地检官先生
And I know you've been through your fair share of them,
我知道你想要公正的对待他们
but you only have to think about it every four years.
但你只需要每四年考虑一次
Me? This is my job all year,
而我 我的工作就是这样
every year.
年年岁岁都得如此
No one is going to remember you
没有人会记得
for the wonderful campaign you ran.
你为竞选出了多少力
They're only going to remember you for winning
他们只会记得你所策划的竞选
or, worse still, losing.
是赢了 还是输了
You're down ten points, Manny.
你得用尽十分的力去做 曼尼
Ten.
十分
So, what's it going to be?
那么 接下来该做什么呢
Do you want to be the next mayor of Phoenix,
你想成为凤♥凰♥城的下一任市长吗
or are you running for Miss Congeniality?
还是你想竞选选美小姐
Hardly a day goes by
几乎每天
I don't think about him.
我都在想他
That son of a bitch that killed your sister.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的杀了你妹妹
We knew it was him.
我们知道是他
Those bureaucrats at the prosecutor's office
检查署的那些官僚
told us we didn't have enough evidence to convict.
跟我们说不够证据定罪
But trust me.
可是相信我
A cop knows when he's looking at his perp.
一个警♥察♥知道什么时候盯着罪犯
So this guy got a name?
知道他的名字吗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表