剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
A used car? Drive out there?
一辆二手车 开到那
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么啊
Why would we want to do that?
我们为什么要这么做
This is your roommate's idea?
这是你室友的主意
She doesn't have a car either,
她也没有车
and Dartmouth is kind of in the middle of nowhere.
达特茅斯又是个偏僻的地方
So she thought if I had one,
所以她想如果我有车
she could pay for insurance
她可以付车险的钱
and we could split the gas.
然后我们可以分摊汽油费
That's very generous of her,
她可真慷慨
letting you buy it and all.
让你买♥♥车还有其他的
We're not doing it.
我们不这么干
But we already went online,
但是我们已经上网
started looking for used car deals around here.
开始找附近出♥售♥的二手车
I mean, they're actually quite reasonable.
我觉得这是相当合理的
No.
不行
Go on, go get dressed.
来吧 去换衣服
Or I'm taking the girls to school
不然我自己送姑娘们去学校
and myself to work.
然后开车上班去了
This is America, man.
这是美国 伙计
Cops can't just bust into your house for no reason.
警♥察♥也不能毫无理由的闯进你家
We are going to follow the process.
我们会跟进调查的
Thank you very much for coming in.
感谢您专程前来
Trust me. Tell your boy he's done. Done!
相信我 你的人死定了 死定了
Got it?
听懂了吗
Do you mind if I ask you what that was all about?
如果你不介意 能告诉我出什么事了吗
An unhappy citizen, I'm afraid.
一个很不高兴的市民
He's sworn out a complaint
他发誓要控告我们的朋友
against our friend Detective Scanlon.
李·斯坎隆警探
Seems there was some sort of domestic violence incident
看起来一周前在他家里
at his home a week ago.
发生了一些暴♥力♥事件
Lee was the responding officer.
李是当时接警的警官
According to him, Lee showed up at his home again last night
据他说 李昨晚又到他家去了
for no apparent reason,
没有任何理由
entered his house completely uninvited
不请自来的闯进他家
and proceeded to physically assault Mr....
并且袭击了
Laurence Raymond
劳伦斯·雷蒙德先生
in front of his wife and child.
就当着他妻子和儿子面
And now he wants the good people of Phoenix
现在他想要凤♥凰♥城的好市民
to pay him for his pain and anguish.
来为他的伤痛和愤怒买♥♥单
And could they also please throw that nasty detective Scanlon
还请他们把那个讨厌的李·斯坎隆警探
off the force and into jail.
赶出警♥察♥局并扔进监狱
So what happens now?
现在怎么办
Unfortunately, we have to go through the charade
不幸的是 我们不得不假装
of holding a police trial board hearing.
召开一个警方审讯的听证会
What do you mean charade?
你说假装是什么意思
Mr. Raymond is no stranger
雷蒙德先生对凤♥凰♥城的
to the justice system here in Phoenix.
司法系统非常熟悉
He's got a rap sheet going back over two decades.
他拿到的逮捕令可以追溯到20年以前
Now I'm not saying that I don't believe him,
现在我不会说我不相信他
but he wouldn't be the first criminal
不过他不会因为怨恨
with a grudge to have someone beat him up
找人打他一顿 然后怪到警♥察♥头上
and then claim a cop did it.
而被刑事讼诉
I just resent the hoops that we're all going to have
我只是想尽最大努力
to jump through to make this go away.
让一切都顺利的过去
What do you mean? What kind of hoops?
你什么意思 什么样的努力
Well, I'm sure Lee's going to want me to defend him,
我确信李想让我给他辩护
friends like you to testify on his behalf.
让你这样的朋友给他作证
It's... it's a lot of work,
这样就会有很多事要做
a lot of time.
很多时间要花费
These trial boards are no cakewalk.
这些审理委员会可不是好糊弄
It's pretty much a given that they're going to bring up
他们主要是提出已知的
Lee's past substance abuse problems.
李过去滥用药物的问题
He's going to need every
然后他需要每一个
positive character witness he can get.
正派的目击者来为他辩护
I'm assuming he-- we- can count on you?
假设他 我们能指望你吗
Of course.
当然
Yes?
什么事
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm looking for Rebecca.
我找瑞贝卡
Is this a joke?
你在开玩笑吗
No.
不是
I'm here about this AD. about her car.
我来是因为她登的汽车广♥告♥
When did you see this?
你什么时候看见的
When did you speak to her?
什么时候跟她聊过
I... I didn't speak to her.
我 还没有和她聊过
A friend and I saw it this morning online.
这是我和一个朋友今早在网上看到的
My daughter hasn't been home in three days.
我女儿三天没回家了
She or the car.
她和她的车
You wouldn't happen to know where she is, would you?
你不知道她在哪里 是吗
No. Like I said, I, uh,
不 就像我说的
I just saw the ad online this morning.
我是今早在网上看见广♥告♥
Sam, this girl doesn't know Rebecca.
山姆 这姑娘不认识瑞贝卡
You don't need to grill her.
你没必要盘问她
I've got the police on the phone.
我已经打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
Why don't you go take over for me.
你为何不替我说一下
Tell them what you know.
告诉他们你知道的
I'll deal with this. It's okay.
我来处理这个 没关系
It's okay.
没关系
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
It's just really bad timing.
现在真不是时候
We don't know where Rebecca is at the moment,
目前我们不知道瑞贝卡在哪里
much less her car.
更不知道她的车了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I better get back in there.
我还是进屋去比较好
No, I-I understand.
是的 我明白
I just hope she turns up soon.
我只希望她能很快回来
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry, but I don't really see the problem here.
抱歉 我真不知道有什么问题
All they're gonna ask you is whether you think
他们要问的只是你认为斯坎隆
Scanlon is a good cop.
是不是好警♥察♥
And all you got to say is that you think
你只要说你认为
Scanlon is a good cop.
斯坎隆是好警♥察♥
No, I know.
是 我知道
But what, I just ignore the rest of it?
不过 我就那样忽略其它的吗
I mean, he's telling everybody
我是说 他告诉每个人
that he never on that guy,
他从未给那家伙戴手套
and I saw him beat the hell out of him.
我看见他狠揍那个家伙
No, you didn't see him do anything.
不 你没看见他做任何事
And you can't be certain
你不能肯定
whose thoughts or impressions
别人的想法或者感觉
or imaginings you might have been channeling.
或者想象你或许通灵了
And that's an important distinction.
那是一个很重要的区别
Nobody actually saw him do anything
实际上没人看见他做任何事
other than this guy and supposedly his wife and kid,
除了这个家伙 大概还有他的妻儿
who are by no means unbiased.
他们并没有偏见
Mom?
妈妈
I need to talk to you about something.
我要和你谈点事
Look, I know that
我知道
you and Dad told me not to even go over there, but I went
你和爸爸告诉我不要去那里 不过我去了
and I think that something bad happened to her, okay?
而且我知道她可能遭遇什么不幸了
I think that somebody took her.
我觉得有人绑♥架♥了她
Okay, we'll make some calls.
好的 我们打几个电♥话♥
I've been looking for an excuse to call Lee.
我正想着找个借口给李打电♥话♥
Maybe this is it.
或许这个就是
Hello.
你好
No.
不
Did I seriously wake you up twice in one day?
我真的一天之内吵醒你两次吗
Melissa? Is that you?
梅丽萨 是你吗
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表