剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
You're just determined to make this worse
你这么做只会
for yourself and the company, aren't you?
对你自己和公♥司♥更不利
You're telling me you and Dave here
你敢说你和戴夫
have never been to the Shangri-La?
从没去过香格里拉吗
'Cause I drove out there this morning,
今天早上我刚被那里赶了出来
I showed your pictures around,
我把你们的照片给工作人员看
and all the staff said to say hi.
他们全都认识
They have security cameras in the check-in area.
他们的登记处还有摄像头
The attorneys at Burroughs-Strauss
宝来·斯特劳斯的律师
are looking at the tapes right now.
正看录像带呢
So...
所以
Dave and Lydia...
戴夫和莉迪亚
what do you think is going to happen to this lawsuit
你说要是律师在录像带里
once we find footage of the two of you
看到了你们俩同时出现的话
checking into a hotel together?
这次诉讼会怎么样呢
I believe the technical term for what you two
用一个专业词汇来描述的话
were engaged in is "Fraud."
应该是"欺诈"
So I want your resignations on my desk within an hour,
我希望在一小时之内看到你们的辞职信
and then the two of you can go home, sit back,
之后你俩应该回家好好休息
and wait for the law to take its course.
等待正常的法律程序
Honey, come on, you were right by the phone.
亲爱的 电♥话♥就在你旁边
Hello.
喂
Okay, so I did like you said.
我照你说的做了
I pulled up Gil Bureli's DMV file,
我调出他的车辆科的档案
and it turns out you were right.
你说的没错
He does have quite a few unpaid parking tickets.
他有很多没交的罚单
He owes the city of Phoenix about 800 bucks,
差不多有800美元
and it gets better.
事情有转机了
Turns out Bureli spends his weekends in Sonoma
布莱尼在索诺玛过的周末
and he owes their department of transportation
他在那里欠运输部的罚款
three times what he owes us,
是我们的三倍
and he ignored a summons to show up in traffic court.
他还漏了一张交通法庭的传票
Long story short: there's a warrant out for his arrest.
简而言之 我们有理由抓他了
A judge sentenced him in absentia.
判定他缺席
Oh, that's great.
太好啦
He's going to jail?
那他会坐牢吗
Yeah, we just picked him up.
当然了 我们刚把他抓起来
He's going to be a guest of the Sonoma prison system
他可以在索诺玛狱呆上
for five to seven whole days.
五到七天呢
One of their deputies is driving down to get him as we speak.
索诺玛的代表正赶来接他过去呢
What, a week, that's it?
什么 只有一周吗
Well, hey, come on, it's parking tickets.
那只是一些违规停车罚单
Look, it's better than nothing.
不过比没有强啊
He'll be locked up, he won't be able to hurt anybody.
这样就他会被关起来不能再伤人了
Maybe we can build a case against him while he's inside.
我们还可以在此期间找到证据告他谋杀
So congratulations, you got your man for five to seven days.
所以恭喜啦 你赢得了五到七天的时间
Well done.
干的不错
Bad news?
出什么事了吗
I just sent the Centennial Park Strangler to jail.
我把世纪公园勒人杀手送进监狱了
Yay for you.
老婆好厉害
For unpaid parking tickets.
原因是他没交罚单
Yeah, he'll be out in a week at most.
最多拘留一周
I just don't get it.
我就是不明白了
What did I even accomplish here?
我到底能干什么呢
I got a woman killed.
我害死了那个女人
Correction-- you got a killer killed.
纠正一下 是你发现了凶手杀了她
Okay, point taken,
好吧算你对
but still, the real Strangler,
但是 真正的凶手
the one who enjoys killing women--
那个把勒死女人当享受的凶手
he'll be out in less than a week.
不到一周就会出狱
Please,
求你了
I did what you wanted--
我听你的话
I opened the safe, I-I gave you the money.
我打开保险箱 给你钱
Please just go.
求你走吧
No, not till I do this.
做完再走
It's okay.
不用了
You don't need to call anyone.
你不用打电♥话♥了
That killer that you just dreamed about--
你刚梦到的那个凶手
the police just arrested him
几个小时以前警♥察♥已经抓到他了
outside a liquor store a few hours ago.
在一家卖♥♥酒商店外面
He was still covered in the clerk's blood.
他身上还沾着售货员的血呢
It's an open-and-shut case.
一眼就被看出来了
There's nothing for you to do.
所以你不用管了
You'll understand if I don't take your word for that.
我要是不信你的话呢
There's some people I work with I need to call.
我去给同事打电♥话♥
I just wanted you to know I'm not mad
我希望你能明白
at you for putting me in that man's path,
我一点也不介意你把我带入的他的圈套
for getting me killed.
然后被害
When you think about what I did,
要是你想想我做过什么
the punishment kind of fits the crime,
你就会觉得我是罪有应得
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
I think so, too.
我也这么想的
Excuse me.
请稍等
That girl I killed-- Melinda Sully--
我杀的那个女孩 梅林达·萨利
she was my patient.
她是我的病人
She came to me complaining of blurry vision.
她来我这说她视力模糊
I scanned her, told her she was fine,
我给她做了个扫描 告诉她没什么事
probably just stress.
只是视觉疲劳
Turned out I was wrong.
但是我错了
She had a pituitary adenoma.
她得了垂体瘤
It's a little... little tumor tucked
在后脑处
right in back of the brain.
长了个小肿块
It's tricky to diagnose.
很难诊断
Side effects can be devastating--
而且出现了并发症
blindness, heart disease.
失明 心脏病
By the time she got a second opinion
她去别人那重新检查之后
and found out I was wrong,
发现我误诊
it was too late to operate.
可是手术已经来不及了
She sued me.
她要告我
She had a great case.
她的好处多多
She would have made millions
她会成为百万富翁
and I would have become uninsurable, lost my practice.
而我会失去保险了 失去患者
So you murdered her?
所以你就把她杀了?
She wasn't married, her parents were dead.
她还没有结婚 父母也去世了
There would be nobody to pick up the case when she was gone.
她死了之后没人会深究这件案子
Well, somebody might have picked it up,
也许有人会查
but without a victim to point to,
但是受害者无法指认
the case gets awfully thin.
很快就会结案
It's not my finest hour.
可是我的良心不安
That's why I wanted to do everything I could to help you.
所以我才想尽我所能的帮你
That's why I sent you that dream.
所以我把梦传给你
That dream-- what does this have to do with that dream?
梦? 这和梦有什么关系
You saw that cute little heart
就是你看到的可爱小桃心
right above Mr. Shotgun's forehead...
在开枪人前额的那个
...just like the one I had, just like the one Gil had.
和我头上的一样 和盖尔的一样
That's Gil's new boyfriend.
他是盖尔的新男朋友
They're perfect for each other, don't you think?
他们是天生一对是吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
That robbery happened in Sonoma.
那场抢劫案发生在索诺玛
When they put our friend into the holding cell,
警方把他送进拘留室时
he was still so high on meth,
查出他体内有大剂量兴♥奋♥剂♥
he could barely see straight.
什么都看不清
He took quite a shine to his new cell mate.
他看上了他的新狱友
Gil tried playing hard to get.
盖尔故意疏远他
He even put up a fight,
他奋力抵抗
but it didn't end too well for Gil.
但结局不是太好
Oh, no.
噢 不
Don't bother.
不用麻烦了
He just finished smashing Gil's head
他刚打爆了盖尔的头
against the metal toilet in the cell.
就在监狱的金属马桶旁边
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表