剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
On the heels of this stunning development,
在案子取得这一突破性进展后
District Attorney Manuel Devalos,
一直致力于将德拉维加定罪的
who has long sought a conviction against De La Vega,
地方检察官曼纽尔·德弗洛斯
made a surprise announcement.
发表了令人震惊的声明
I am humbled by the mayor's endorsement,
市长的举荐让我受宠若惊
and I am honored to ask the people of this great city
我在此荣幸地恳请这座伟大城市的民众
to choose me to fill his shoes.
投票支持我接任市长一职
Mr. Devalos, we have some questions.
德弗洛斯先生 请回答我们的问题
Mr. District Attorney?
地方检察官先生
Mr. District Attorney? Mr. District Attorney?
地方检察官先生 地方检察官先生
Mr. District Attorney, do you have any comment...?
地方检察官先生 你有何评论
Now, this one's almost done.
我们的大女儿长大成人了
She's in college.
她都读大学了
The ones you're supposed to be looking in on
你需要照顾的另两个女儿
are in the other room.
在另外一间房♥呢
Seems like every time I turn around,
我觉得每次我一不留神
someone's moving on with their life.
身边人的生活里就有了新变化
Ariel's at college.
艾丽尔上大学了
Devalos is running for mayor.
德弗洛斯要竞选市长
Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes.
变 变 变 变 都变了
That's the way of the world, my dear.
世界就是这样的 亲爱的
Hey, you know, if Devalos does become mayor,
要是德弗洛斯真当上了市长
I may not have a job.
我也许就没工作了
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Well because, if he's mayor,
因为 如果他成了市长
he's not gonna have any use for me.
那他就用不着我了
And who's to say the next D.A. is gonna want to have me around?
谁说得准下一届地方检察官会不会用我
I mean, I'm not a lawyer.
我又不是律师
Let's recap.
让我们回顾一下
You just solved a series of unsolved murders
你刚破获了一系列未决的谋杀案
and put a contract killer,
把一个假扮成英雄的
who passed himself off as a hero, behind bars.
雇佣杀手给送进了监狱
And now, filled with a sense of achievement
现在你应该为自己感到骄傲
and accomplishment, you've decided
和满足 而你却跑来
to stare into your daughter's unoccupied room
盯着你女儿的空房♥间发呆
and muse about all the things
胡思乱想
that could go wrong with your life.
你生活中可能会遇到的麻烦
Allison, you're an inspiration to manic depressives everywhere.
艾莉森 你浑身都透着狂躁和抑郁气息
I want to go back to school.
我想回学校上学
I want to get my law degree.
我想考法学文凭
I'll-I'll just do it a little bit at a time.
我会一步步慢慢来
I know full-time doesn't makes sense, but...
我知道我不能做全职学生 但是
I want to go back to school.
我想回学校上学
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
We are married.
我们都老夫老妻了
Then I suppose you can go.
那你就可以回去上学
Can we go to bed first?
我们先去睡觉好吗
This is such an easy yes.
你这次答应的倒爽快
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表