剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Grabbed your paper.
帮你拿了报纸
You ready to get started with this?
可以开始贴启示了吗
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗
Your ten day window is up, Clark.
十天的期限已经到了 Clark
You know how it is.
你知道的
You don't comply with the law, I got to tell the judge.
你要是不遵守规定我就告诉法官
Now come on.
来吧
Let's go introduce you to the neighbors.
去和邻居们打个招呼吧
I just don't see how this does anyone any good.
有必要这么做吗
The law's the law, Clark.
法律就是法律 Clark
You got to do this.
你必须这么做
And as your parole officer, I got to watch you.
作为你的假释官 我得盯着你
I served my time, John.
可我已经刑满了 John
I just want to live in peace.
我只想过平静的生活
Your new neighbors have every right
你的新邻居们有权知道
to know who's moving in next door.
隔壁住的是谁
And hey, you ask me, a little embarrassment's
而且要认为 一点点小尴尬
not a bad price to pay for getting out of jail.
就能够换取出狱简直太合算了
And you still think this is a good thing?
现在你仍然认为这是件好事吗
I think you got to do what you got to do.
我认为这是你应该做的
And right now, you got to finish putting up these flyers.
现在呢 你必须贴完这些通知
Hi, sweetheart.
嗨 甜心
Morning.
早上好
Did you just bring that paper in?
你刚把这些报纸拿进来吗
Yeah, a minute ago. Why?
是啊 一分钟前 怎么了
You want it?
要看吗
No. Did you talk to anybody out there?
不用 你刚才跟人说话了吗
A man with a tie maybe?
一个打领带的男人
Yeah. He and his friend were putting up flyers.
是啊 他和他的朋友在发传♥单♥
I think they're having a garage sale or something.
可能是他们要搞家庭甩卖♥♥什么的
Good morning.
早上好
Did you find anything?
有什么发现吗
More than you want to know.
超乎你的想象
So according to this,
上面说
our new neighbor used to be an English teacher in Tucson.
我们的新邻居以前在图森做英语教师
And ten years ago, he raped one of his students.
十年前 他强♥暴♥了一名学生
It gets worse.
更糟糕的是
The girl was too shamed to tell anyone,
这个女孩觉得很羞愧不敢告诉别人
so a few weeks later, he tried it again.
几周后他又想强♥暴♥她
That time she pepper-sprayed him and told her parents.
这次她用辣椒水喷了他还告诉了她父母
My God, this girl is only a few years older than Bridgette.
上帝 这个女孩没比布里奇特大多少啊
You're the one looking to go back to law school,
你是要回法律学校念书的人
so you tell me--how does a guy who rapes a teenage girl
你告诉我 一个强♥暴♥了十几岁女孩的人
get only ten years in prison?
怎么可能只判十年呢
You know what, we're going to have to talk to them
我们必须在孩子们上学前
before they go to school, so they know what to do
和她们好好谈谈 这样如果她们看到
if they see this guy around the neighborhood.
这个人在附近晃悠就知道该怎么办
I mean, not that we're ever going to leave them alone again.
我不是说要留她们独自在家
Oh, I called Lee.
噢 我给李打了电♥话♥
He thinks he knows this guy's parole officer.
他说他认识那个假释官
He's going to ask him if he can drop by
看能不能让他
the police headquarters
到检查局去一趟
so I can ask him how worried we should be.
这样我就能告诉他我的担忧了
I just don't understand.
我就是不明白
I mean, how do you let a guy with that kind of a history
他们怎么能让一个有着这样背景的人
move into a neighborhood where there are families and children?
搬进一个有很多家庭和孩子的社区呢
I mean, great, they've informed us that he's living here.
虽然他发了通知这点很好
Frankly, all that does is make me more anxious.
但是坦白说 这只会让我们更担心
Is the simple solution just to keep these people locked away?
直接把这些人都关起来不好吗
You know what, honey?
知道吗 亲爱的
Let's forget about all this.
别想这件些了
You have a presentation. You need to be focused.
你还有一个报告要做 必须集中精力
Focused yes.
集中精力 是的
You expecting anyone?
找你的吗
Maybe that's our new neighbor.
也许是我们的新邻居
Maybe he needs a cup of sugar.
也许他需要一杯糖
Hi. Good morning.
嗨 早上好
I'm sorry to come by so early.
我很抱歉这么早到访
Joe and Allison, right? Yeah. Hi.
乔和艾莉森 对吗 是的 你好
Hi. Susannah Collings.
你好 我是Susannah Collings
I met you last year at the Fourth of July block party.
我们在去年的独♥立♥日社区聚会上见过面
My daughter and I live around the corner, two blocks down.
我和我女儿住在离这两条街的拐角处
Big house with the wrap-around porch.
那个有着环绕式门廊的大房♥子
Right. Hi. Susannah, nice to see you again.
你好 Susannah 很高兴再次见到你
Um, have you see these?
你们看到这个了吗
We were just talking about that.
我们正在谈这个呢
Yeah, well, join the club.
太好了 我们也是
Everyone on the block's in a tizzy.
这个街区的每个人都很困惑
Anyway, I've decided to have a meeting at my house tonight,
总之 我决定今晚在我家开个会
and I would love it if you both could come.
如果你们俩能来我就太高兴了
Sure. Great.
当然 太好了
In the meantime, I'm going to call City Hall
在此期间 我会打电♥话♥给市政厅
and see what our options are.
看看我们有没有什么别的办法
You know what, I work for the District Attorney's office.
你知道吗 我在地方检察官办公室工作
I'm hoping to meet with this man's parole officer
我正打算见见这个人的假释官
and find out what I can.
看看我能做些什么
Oh, wow. That would be amazing.
哇哦 那可太棒了
So I can count on both of you for tonight? 7:30?
今天晚上你们会来是吧 7点半
Yeah, of course.
当然
Oh, and by the way, thanks for doing this.
哦 对了 谢谢你做这些
Yeah, well, you guys live three blocks away from him.
是啊 你们家离他家有三条街呢
I live five doors down.
我家离他家只有五个楼门的距离
I really don't feel like I have much choice.
我也是没办法
I'd like to tell you that Clark Kerwin is a changed man,
我很想告诉你Clark Kerwin是被改造好的人
Mrs. Dubois, I really would.
真的 迪布瓦太太
But the truth is, I just don't know that to be true.
但事实上 我也不确定真假
Look, I still have two little girls living at home.
你看 我家现在住着两个小女儿
You have to give me some kind of encouragement.
你必须给我一些鼓励
Give me some kind of hope.
给我一点希望
Mrs. Dubois, I've been a parole officer for ten years
迪布瓦太太 我当假释官已经十年了
and a father for 15.
当一个父亲15年了
Speaking as a professional,
作为一名专业人士
I'd say Clark's been a model parolee.
我认为Clark是一个模范假释者
Speaking as a father, not a guy I'd want hanging around my kids.
作为父亲我可不希望他在我孩子周围晃
Excuse me a second.
不好意思
Any good news?
打听到什么好消息了吗
He likes the coffee.
他喜欢喝咖啡
Yeah, on my way.
好的 马上就到
That was your new neighbor.
是你的新邻居
Sounds like the welcome wagon's already paid him a visit.
居民们好像已经表示过对他的欢迎了
Someone threw a rock through his living room window.
有人扔了块石头打破了他家客厅的窗户
I was in the bedroom when I heard the glass break.
听到玻璃碎掉的声音时我正在卧室
By the time I got to the front of the house,
等我走到房♥子前面的时候
whoever did it was long gone.
人早就跑远了
I guess I should just be grateful the rock didn't hit me.
谢天谢地我没被石头砸中
Mrs. Dubois, Detective Scanlon,
迪布瓦太太 斯坎隆警探
I'd like you to meet Clark Kerwin.
我很高兴向你们介绍Clark Kerwin
Clark, Detective Scanlon's here with the local police.
Clark 斯坎隆警探代表当地警♥察♥
He's here to take you report.
他到这里来做笔录
Mrs. Dubois, in addition
此外 迪布瓦太太
to working with the District Attorney's office
在地方检察官办公室工作
is one of your new neighbors.
她也是你的新邻居之一
Oh, I'll bet this is almost as exciting for you
我猜有我做你的邻居一定让你很激动
as it is for me.
就像这块石头让我很激动一样
This is not right. This is not us.
这么说不对 这不是我们干的
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Mind taking me in the house?
介意让我进去房♥子里吗
I'd like to try to recover the rock
我想试试检查一下
or whatever it is they used.
这些人扔的石头或者别的什么
Dust it, see if I can get a print.
看看能不能获得一些指纹
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表