剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
and then he'd bring it to the attention
然后他会把那样东西交给
of the man who really killed that poor little whore.
杀害那个可怜小妓♥女♥的真正凶手
Sheriff Guillory?
古伊诺警长吗
You know, it's tough being a strict law and order man,
要知道 做一个严格执法的人很不容易
it really is.
真的
I mean, every once in a while, you got to,
你时不时地总要
you know, blow off a little steam,
发泄一下
so when the good sheriff picked up
所以当正义的警长
that little girl on a solicitation charge
因卖♥♥淫罪逮捕了那个小姑娘
and she offered him a freebie to let her go,
而她又提出用免费服务换取自♥由♥时
well, he took her to the most out-of-the-way place
他把她带到了他能想到的
he could think of.
最偏僻的地方
Problem is...sheriff likes it rough.
问题是 警长喜欢玩猛的
Caroline fought back.
卡罗琳反抗了
Lot of blood when all was said and done.
一切结束后 整个地方到处都是血
Now, the sheriff cleaned up the best he could,
警长仔细清理了现场
but he forgot one little detail.
但是他忘了一个小细节
The lightbulb.
灯泡
The same one my baby brother is pointing out to him
就在这一刻 我的弟弟正把那个灯泡
right this very moment.
指给他看呢
Oh, my God, he's going to kill him.
天啊 警长会杀了他的
Yeah, we can only hope so.
希望如此
You've reached the cell phone of detective Lee Scanlon.
这是李·斯坎隆探员的手♥机♥
Leave a message after the beep.
请在哔的一声后留言
Lee, this is Allison, this is an emergency.
李 我是艾莉森 我有急事找你
Call me back.
回电♥话♥给我
Voice mail, huh?
语♥音♥信箱是吧
Not a good sign.
不是个好兆头
Hope Caroline won't be too upset
要是警长把李干掉了
if the sheriff gets the drop on ol' Lee.
卡罗琳可要郁闷死了
She's obviously rooting for things to go the other way.
她显然希望死的是警长
Of course, I kind of fibbed and told her
当然 我撒了个小谎
Lee was quicker on the draw than the guy
说李比杀了她的那个家伙
who killed her.
拔枪要快
What am I saying?
我在说什么呀
I can't fool you.
我骗不了你的
You know the rules better than I do.
你比我更了解这些东西
I'm dead, so I peeked.
我死了 所以我可以偷看
I looked into the future and saw how it all ended,
我看过未来 知道结局会怎样
and let's just say everyone gets what they want,
这么说吧 大家都心满意足了
all the dead people anyway.
至少是死去的人都心满意足了
Good idea.
好主意
Let's go see for ourselves
我们去亲眼看看
how it all turned out.
结果如何吧
Wonder which one of us is going to make it there first.
猜猜咱俩谁先到
I do believe this is what you call a win-win, partner.
我相信这就是你所谓的双赢吧 搭档
This scumbag pulled his gun
这个混♥蛋♥在你弟弟转身
while your brother's back was turned.
背对他的时候掏了枪
Of course, your brother here saw him in the mirror.
当然 你弟弟在镜子里看到了
Very cool.
酷毙了
Sounds like my friend Allison called in the cavalry.
看来我朋友艾莉森把装甲部队叫来了
I guess our work here is done.
看来咱们的任务完成了
Good.
好的
Then I can get gone, and with any luck,
那我就可以消失了 上帝保佑
I'll never have to run into any of you again.
我再也不会遇到你们任何人了
That's all right, you can thank me later.
没关系 以后再谢我吧
Well...love you, too, darling.
这就消失啦 我也爱你 亲爱的
Remember when we were little?
记得我们小时候吗
That big hill behind our house?
屋后有座大山
All the neighborhood kids would play
所有邻里的孩子 都会在山上
King of the Mountain there.
玩"山大王"
Just about every day,
差不多每一天
it'd end up with you and me at the top.
都会只剩下咱们俩在山顶
Just about every day...
几乎每一天
I'd knock you down to the bottom
我都会把你和其他输掉的小孩
with the rest of the losers.
一起踹到山底
Remember what I used to tell you?
记得我那时候怎么说吗
"You may be Mr. Good."
你也许是个好好先生
"But I'll always be Mr. Better."
而我总是会比你技高一筹
What do you think, huh?
感觉怎么样
Pretty in life, pretty in death.
上一秒还活着 这一秒就死了
Hell of a feeling, isn't it,
感觉糟糕极了 是吧
waking up dead, realizing your own flesh and blood
醒来发现自己已经死了
made it happen?
而且还是自己的亲人干的
Now we're even.
现在咱俩扯平了
Clear!
安全
Ok, let's get the medic team inside, now.
让医疗小组进来 快点
Too bad they can't see you over here, huh?
可惜他们看不见你这儿
Then maybe they'd know not to bother.
要不然他们就用不着费劲救你了
Come on, Mr. Good.
说句话呀 好好先生
Don't just stand there.
别只是傻站着
I went to a lot of trouble
我费了很大劲
to arrange this little face-to-face.
才能让咱俩有这个见面的机会
Don't you have anything to say?
你就不想说点什么吗
Don't shush me, little brother.
别嘘我 老弟
I've waited a whole lot of months to get you alone,
我等了好几个月才等到跟你独处的机会
tell you what I think about you.
好告诉你我对你的看法
Sorry, I'm not really listening to you.
对不起 我根本没在听你讲话
I'm thinking about my wife.
我在想我的太太
I'm thinking about my baby.
我的孩子
I'm trying to hold on to them in my head.
我想在脑子里牢牢记住他们的样子
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Hold on to them?
牢牢记住他们
There's nothing they can do for you,
他们现在可帮不了你了
not from here.
你们已经是阴阳相隔了
I tell you what, you want to...
告诉你 你想要
want to hold on to something?
你想要记住什么吗
Hold on to this -- for the rest of eternity,
记住这个 你接下来的永生
you get to watch your wife cry herself to sleep.
都会看着你的妻子哭着入睡
You like that, huh?
怎么样 喜欢吗
Yeah, and how about hold on to this, too?
还有这个呢
For the rest of her life, you get to watch your kid
在你女儿的这一生 你都将看着她
grow up without her daddy.
在没有父亲的情况下一点点长大
Enjoy, Mr. Good, my gift to you.
好好享受我送你的礼物吧 好好先生
What are you grinning about?
你在笑什么
What's so funny, huh?
有什么这么好笑的
Want to let me in on the, on the joke, baby brother?
想把笑话说给我也听听吗 老弟
It's a funny thing, this dying.
在这个垂死边缘挺好玩的
Suddenly you see a lot more than you could before.
突然间你看到了很多之前看不到的东西
I just saw something, Paul.
我刚刚看到了一些东西 保罗
I know something you don't.
我知道你所不知道的事情
Clear!
准备完毕
He's got a pulse -- weak but steady.
有脉搏了 微弱但却稳定
I think we can move him.
我想我们可以把他带走了
No.
不
No!
不
No, damn it, this isn't fair!
不 妈的 这不公平
Now, this man is dead!
听着 这家伙死了
He deserves to be dead!
他应该去死了
What are you doing?! Stop giving him oxygen, huh?!
你们在干吗 不要给他吸氧了
Let him bleed to death!
让他失血死掉
What are you doing?!
你们在干吗
Let him die!
让他死
You want to save somebody?!
你们想救人吗
Go save that crooked sheriff, huh?!
救那个变♥态♥警长呀
This isn't how it's supposed to be!
事情不应该是这样的
Miss, you can't come through here.
女士 你不能过来
I'm looking for Lee Scanlon.
我在找李·斯坎隆
Detective Scanlon.
斯坎隆探员
Lee!
李
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表