剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Whoa. You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I just saw this girl, she was young,
我只是梦到一个年轻女孩
she was maybe 18,and she was trapped
她18岁左右 被困在
in this burning building.
一栋燃烧的建筑物内
Oh. Who you calling? The fire department?
你要打给谁 消防队吗
I... I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't see an address.
我没有梦到具体地址
You know, I read something interesting the other day.
前两天我读到一篇有趣的文章
Do you know that the average person
知道吗 每个人平均
has six dreams a night?
每晚做六个梦
No, I did not know that.
我不知道
What exactly does that have to do with anything?
那又怎样呢
That's six dreams a night, 42 dreams a week,
每晚6个梦 一周就是42个
168 dreams a month, and that's, what...
一个月有168个梦 那么
2,016 every year.
一年就是2,016个
I don't under...
我不明白
And I know that you're you and everything,
我知道你的梦与众不同
but even you don't have 2,016 meaningful dreams a year.
但即便是你做的梦 也不可能个个都有意义
Some of the things that you dream about,
你的有些梦
most of them, actually, have to be just...
事实上 其中大部分都是
you know, regular... run-of-the-mill dreams.
平凡普通的梦
What? A girl trapped in a burning building--
什么 一个女孩被困在燃烧的建筑内
you actually think that's run-of-the-mill?
你真认为那只是个普通的梦
And what am I supposed to do, just ignore it?
我该怎么做 置之不理吗
If you weren't, don't you think you would've seen an address?
如果该你管 你就会梦到确切地址
Yeah. I... I guess you're right.
是啊 我想你是对的
Thanks.
谢谢
No. Thank you.
不 谢谢你
Mr. District Attorney
检察官先生
do you have any comment on today's proceedings?
你对日的诉讼案有何评论
Well, it doesn't surprise me that De La Vega's attorneys
不出我所料 德拉维加的律师已经
have filed a motion to delay the start of this trial.
提交了一份议案 推迟了这次审判
If I were heading up a cartel's narcotics operation in Phoenix,
如果我在凤♥凰♥城领导一个垄断集团的贩毒团伙
if I had killed men and I had ordered men to be killed,
如果我杀了人 或者下令杀人
I'd be looking to avoid my day in court as well.
我也会尽量避免上法庭的
Mr. De La Vega! Excuse me, Mr. De La Vega!
德拉维加先生 不好意思 先生
Excuse me! Mr. De La Vega!
不好意思 德拉维加先生
Any comment on the judge denying your request?
法官拒绝了你的请求 对此你有何感想
Is it true the defense is stalling
辩护被推迟
because De La Vega's former right-hand man
是否是因为德拉维加的前任助手
has agreed to cooperate with you?
同意与您合作
Well, they certainly seem worried about something.
他们确实看起来忐忑不安
Now, if you'll excuse me, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们 失陪
I'm needed back in my office.
我得回办公室了
Allison, glad you're here.
艾莉森 真高兴你来了
I need you to join me in the conference room.
我需要你跟我一起到会议室来
Wilfredo Soto's here to review his testimony.
威尔佛雷多·索托正在里面准备证词
Sure. I didn't realize
好的 我不知道
that we were interviewing more interns.
我们正在面试实习生
Hm? Oh, no, actually, they're here interviewing
哦 不 事实上他们是来应聘
for the new A.D.A. position.
地区助理检察官这个新职位的
I managed to squeeze some money out of the budget so we can try and
我设法拨出一部分预算 以便
lighten the load around here. You're kidding!
减轻我们的压力 你在开玩笑吧
They're assistant D.A.'s?
他们是地区助理检察官
They look like children, not attorneys.
他们看上去都还是孩子 可不像检察官
They're both-- they're the only ones
没错 鉴于我们提供的薪水并不丰厚
that'll work for the money we're offering.
也只有他们愿意来干
Allison Dubois, this is Wilfredo Soto.
迪布瓦 这位是威尔弗雷多·索托
Mr. District Attorney, I thought I made myself clear
检察官先生 我想在我同意出庭作证时
when I agreed to testify.
我已经说得很清楚了
We need to avoid new faces.
我们需要尽量避免陌生人
Everyone I meet is one more person
多一个陌生人就多一个告密者
who can tell De La Vega where I am.
他会把我出♥卖♥♥♥给德拉维加
And I assured you that I would keep the number of people
我向你保证我会把和你一起工作的人数
you work with to a minimum, but I can't eliminate them entirely.
降到最低 但绝不可能降为零
Mrs. Dubois is a consultant who helped assemble De La Vega's jury.
迪布瓦夫人是协助召集陪审团的顾问
Her sense of how they'll react to your testimony is essential.
她能预感陪审团对你的证词的反响
So, shall we begin?
我们可以开始了吗
I think he's already been targeted.
我认为他已经被人盯上了
I think somebody's already been hired to kill him.
已经有人雇佣杀手准备干掉他
Targeted? By who?
盯上了 被谁
I have no idea-- all I can tell you is, the instant that I saw our witness,
我也不知道 我一看到这位目击证人
I saw this man open a suitcase full of money and surveillance photographs.
就看到一个人打开一箱钱和一袋监视照片
Well, can you describe this man, the one you think's being paid to kill my witness?
你能描述这个杀手的外貌吗
Perhaps generate a sketch, uh, something I can give
比如画个素描 以便我
to Soto's security people. Yeah, sure.
拿给索托的保镖 好的
Lynn, you wanted to see me?
林恩 你找我有事吗
Yeah, the mayor asked me to stop by
是的 市长让我顺便过来
and ask you a couple of questions.
问你一些问题
Sure. Ask away.
行 问吧
So, you going to win this thing and put that monster away?
你会打赢这场官司 把罪犯绳之以法吧
I like our chances.
我胜券在握
What's the next question?
下一个问题是什么
We were wondering how you'd feel about being the mayor of Phoenix.
我们想知道你是否愿意担任凤♥凰♥城的市长
The mayor's gonna make a bid for governor,
现任市长将要竞选州长
and when he does, he'd like to endorse someone
所以他需要任命一个
to run for his spot-- and that someone is you.
接替他位置的人 你是最佳人选
You're supposed to tell me how honored you are.
你应当回应说你不胜荣幸
I... I'm honored, of course.
当然 我很荣幸
I'm just...
我只是
surprised.
很吃惊
Is that a yes?
这么说你答应了
Manny,
曼尼
I need to know you want this.
我需要得到你肯定的答复
I need to know you're ready to fight for it.
我需要知道你会为之奋力争取
As soon as it's out there that the mayor's stepping down,
一旦市长的职位空缺
people are gonna be throwing their hats in the ring.
许多人会争先恐后地参与竞选
We know John Barnes from City Planning wants it.
城市规划局的约翰·巴尔内斯虎视眈眈
Councilman Velez.
贝雷斯市议员同样如此
Benito Velez?
贝尼托·贝雷斯
He's a hungry guy, Manuel.
他可是个野心勃勃的人 曼纽尔
No, it's just...
只不过
our wives are good friends.
我们的妻子是知己
Well, tell your wife to make
让你太太去交些
some new friends.
新朋友吧
Look, I know it's a lot to take in,
瞧 我知道有很多事需要考虑
but I need an answer, soon.
但我需要一个明确的答案 越快越好
No, of course, I understand.
当然 我明白
I just need a day or two to think it over
只不过我需要一两天时间仔细考虑一番
and talk to my wife.
我需要跟我太太谈谈
The mayor won't ask you twice.
机不可失 时不再来
They were interviewing new A.D.A.'s today.
他们今天在面试新的地区助理检察官
Mm-hmm. So?
唔 所以呢
So, they were really young.
都是些年轻人
Really? How young?
是吗 有多年轻
I don't know, like, 27, 28.
我不确定 大概27 28吧
Mm. That sounds about right, right?
听上去没问题啊
They graduate at 21,
他们21岁大学毕业
three years of law school,
法学院学习3年
and three or four more in private practice,
在私人律师行实习3到4年
Honey, I didn't tell you so you can check my math,
亲爱的我跟你说这个不是为了讨论算术
I'm just... saying that they're young.
我只是觉得 他们很年轻
I don't know, maybe it's not about that at all.
我不知道 也许根本不是因为这个
Maybe it's not that they're young;
也许不是因为他们很年轻
maybe it's that I'm not.
也许只是因为我不再年轻
Ah. You know what, I just don't agree
对于这个前提
with your central premise.
我可不同意
You're not old; you can't be.
你不老啊 你不可能老
I was older than you when we met,
你看 我们当初遇到的时候我比你大
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表